PDA

View Full Version : KH Setzer

Lord Xehanort
12-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Why are so many people upset with his new look? I DESPISED the old look of Setzer, with his long, ratty messy hair, and flesh that looked like it was flaking off. His new, bishie look is 10x better! So many FFVI fanboys keep whining 'What have they done to Setzer?'

Nomura improved him. He took Setzer from something the cat dragged in to a glorious bishonen.

Suikojowy
12-31-2005, 08:32 PM
I like his new look.

I liked his ff6 look too, but this is an improvement imo

TurkSlayer
12-31-2005, 11:13 PM
I like his new look.

I liked his ff6 look too, but this is an improvement imo

Exactly.

Zeromus_X
12-31-2005, 11:33 PM
its not an improvement, nor is he wrecked, at least in my opinion. nomura actually did a good job....

but will he succeed with future characters...:mad:

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-01-2006, 04:18 AM
It takes away the nostalgia of seeing one of your fav FF charachters is destroyed with the new look.He does not look like the drunk gambler we all know and love:( .

Lord Xehanort
01-01-2006, 04:20 AM
I never played FFVI, but I HATED Setzer's look.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-01-2006, 07:17 AM
You never played FF VI/III? *stares* Personally, it is the best FF...

Anyways I liked the old Setzer. I find the new Stezer is kinda too young looking. His hair does seem more silver than grey/white. Not saying this is bad or anything, but it merely takes away to the old gambling pimp/sugar-daddy we all know and love. Overall the new look is not bad but it is not reflective of his original personality. *looks at pic again* Sure he does look like a pimp and that but there is just something missing. Maybe it is the lack of brown or his attire makes him look a lot younger...Or maybe it is my bias toowards FF VI...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-01-2006, 08:10 AM
There isn't ten times' worth of difference between Amano's Setzer and Nomura's Setzer in either direction. The only thing Nomura changed was his hair.

Oh and we already have a thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=75250) for this.