PDA

View Full Version : kh2 character thread

Rogue
12-31-2005, 10:06 PM
talk all about the new kh2 characters here

what do u guys think about sora new cool look:)
and im new to final fantasy i just got ff7 and ff10 but i have not played 10 yet so far in ff7 i like barret i know if they keep the rated e for every one i dout barret would be in it but that would be cool if he was in kh2 as a sommon or for me just a normal character:p that would be so cool

Lord Xehanort
12-31-2005, 10:34 PM
I like Setzer's new look, but it sucks that he's really just a cameo, and a wimpy battle.
Vivi needs to get rid of that new hat.
Yuna and Rikku need to go away, and Paine needs to stop being a faerie.
Seifer needs to lose that hat so that I may run my fingers through his hair lovingly.
Rai(jin) just looks ridiculous, ya know?
Captain Jack Sparrow looks amazing, and I can bet he'll rock in battle. Savvy?

Rogue
12-31-2005, 10:53 PM
your so right about setzer and vivi has a new hat do u have pic or something let me see i agree with everthing else you said

TurkSlayer
12-31-2005, 10:58 PM
Setzer looks great. I kept trying to get him as an avatar, but I couldn't get the picture to work.

Seifer looks like a chickenwuss. Kind of ironic, actually.

Leon, Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa look great. I like the new outfits (For the first three, anyway.) I still want Aeris to die.

I like Sora's new outfit as well. Black is my favorite color though, so that could have something to do with it.

And YRP need to die. Paine is okay, but she's still going to get on my nerves.

SummonerYuna
12-31-2005, 11:00 PM
Setzer looks great. I kept trying to get him as an avatar, but I couldn't get the picture to work.

Seifer looks like a chickenwuss. Kind of ironic, actually.

Leon, Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa look great. I like the new outfits (For the first three, anyway.) I still want Aeris to die.

I like Sora's new outfit as well. Black is my favorite color though, so that could have something to do with it.

And YRP need to die. Paine is okay, but she's still going to get on my nerves.

Aeris to die??? How rudee!!:p Of course, Cloud does look gr8:D

Rogue
12-31-2005, 11:08 PM
well omg ive missed alot tifa is in the game sweet i like her i just started playing ff today so im kinda of a noob but cool

Lord Xehanort
12-31-2005, 11:50 PM
your so right about setzer and vivi has a new hat do u have pic or something let me see i agree with everthing else you said

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/112.jpg

Vivi's hat is new and disturbing, and Seifer's hat is ridiculous.

Suikojowy
12-31-2005, 11:55 PM
I think Seifer looks cool, even with the hat (though he'd look better without it). It's a shame all he does is get slapped around and made to look like an idiot, while his rival gets nice treatment. I feel he should have been made an adult and possibly had a duel with Squall. Cloud/Sephiroth fanboys aren't the only ones that matter =(

I hate Cloud's new character design too.

SummonerYuna
12-31-2005, 11:57 PM
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/112.jpg

Vivi's hat is new and disturbing, and Seifer's hat is ridiculous.

Who's that dude with the white hair??

Suikojowy
01-01-2006, 12:09 AM
That's Fujin (will be "Fu" in KH). She's a girl btw.

Her hair looked more purple-ish to me though :confused:.

Unless you mean the guy with the lines in his hair, in which case I have no idea.

Zeromus_X
01-01-2006, 03:41 AM
wee! another vain attempt to kill sephiroth...

Heartless Soul
01-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Belle is still ''beautiful'' as ever and I'm still dreaming of what it's going to be like playing in Beast's Castle.

God damn it, hurry up March or I'm going to move to Japan or import the original verison of the game!

*storms out of the computer*

Psydekick
01-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Seifer is a welcome addition:)