PDA

View Full Version : this would be cool!!!!!

Rogue
01-01-2006, 10:30 AM
that would be awsome is the did this
continue with 5 and 6 for the gba
put 7, 8 ,9 on the psp as a 3 umd disc collection
make 10 and 10-2 for the gamecube
chrono cross for the psp
put chrono trigger on the gba
and japan gives us kh final mix and ffX-2 internationl + last mission
make crystal chronicles for the ds and make ff3 for the ds(i played the rom for nes and its pretty cool)
and put remake of mystic quest and because it is so short put the fftactics (for ps1)as a bundle
put kh1 on the psp

i wish they would do this agree or disagree.....i agree:choc2: that would be awsome:eek:

Dreddz
01-01-2006, 11:08 AM
That would be pretty cool, but dosent concern me as I only have PS2.
Actually, I dont want that to happen, it means the later FF's will be delayed...

Slothy
01-01-2006, 02:41 PM
I doubt it would happen. Straight ports of 2D games would probably be easier than 3D games. FF7-9 might be doable since the PSP is a powerful little piece of hardware and may be able to handle the games if they're just ported directly, but I doubt they'd go making many changes or adding a lot of extras since it would cost more. FFX/X-2 and any other PS2 game would likely require reworking since I don't think the PSP is quite as powerful as a PS2, so they're pretty much out. Not to mention anything from FF7-10-2 should be fairly easy to still buy used. FF3 is already being totally remade for the DS by the way. But since a good chunk of those titles probably couldn't be straight ports, I doubt you'll ever see this happen.

Crossblades
01-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Why 7-9 on PSP? Why not DS instead? i mean if you want X and X-2 on the GC, then you have to add 7-9 on a Nintendo system as well, You can't give Nintendo only a piece of the FF saga

crashNUMBERS
01-01-2006, 06:12 PM
That would be pretty awesome. Chances of it happening is low..Very low...

Necronopticous
01-01-2006, 06:19 PM
You know what would be cooler? If they used the time it would take to do all that and invested it into making some new games, instead.

crashNUMBERS
01-01-2006, 06:56 PM
You know what would be cooler? If they used the time it would take to do all that and invested it into making some new games, instead.
Necro's got a point there!! They're always making remakes. Why don't they make new games??

DJZen
01-01-2006, 07:01 PM
You mean like Final Fantasy XII?

crashNUMBERS
01-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah but what about other games?? Like a sequel to another game or even a whole new franchise!!

SummonerYuna
01-01-2006, 07:18 PM
That would be cool!

I wonder if they're gonna make a ffXIII:D

Suikojowy
01-01-2006, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't mind another Chrono game (which i've heard rumors about, but never bothered to check), and a new series would be nice.

XIII is likely since FF is such a money maker, unless that clock theory is true.

crashNUMBERS
01-01-2006, 07:21 PM
The clock theory?? Lucky guess says that the series will end at XII because of the same imagination of a roman clock...

SuperPac
01-01-2006, 08:38 PM
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q4-2002/103002a.html

FFXIII will be made.

I would like to see FF7-9 on DS, but the DS couldn't handle it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a DS fanatic, but it just can't. Now, if they put them on PSP, that just might give me a reason to buy one. I'm surprised Sony hasn't pestered them to do this. Then again, maybe they have, and no one has said anything. Hmm...

crashNUMBERS
01-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Never in that article did it say FFXIII was being made...

Neco Arc
01-02-2006, 01:50 AM
it would be awesome if they officially released seiken densetsu 3 outside of japan

Crossblades
01-02-2006, 02:26 AM
it would be awesome if they officially released seiken densetsu 3 outside of japan

Along with the first Star Ocean and Bahamut Lagoon

crashNUMBERS
01-02-2006, 06:25 AM
A 3D remake of those games on the PS3 would be nice...

Slothy
01-02-2006, 02:41 PM

I remember reading somewhere that the milking of Final Fantasy and other lucrative franchises was likely because they were a little strapped for cash after the merger and needed to spend time on the franchises that are essentially guarenteed money makers. Not sure if it's true or not, but it would make sense. That said, we've seen the release of plenty of new games in recent years with DQ8, Crystal Chronicles and some lesser known titles that didn't fair so well. We've also got FFXII, KH2, and Dirge of Cerberus on the way, as well as the remake of FFIII which could be considered a new game in a way given it's total overhaul, and the fact that it was never released this side of the pacific.

I can't blame them for re-releasing older games either. For starters it gets these great games out there for a new audience, and for those whose carts stopped working years ago. I believe it's also relatively cheap and easy to do, requiring little money and manpower. I doubt it's actually taking a material amount of development resources from new games.

Rogue
01-03-2006, 08:30 AM
i dout they will make any 3d versions of final fantasy 1 2 4 5 6 because they have already anounced 5 and 6 for the gameboy advance.i like final fantasy 3 for the ds just amuch as the next guy/girl but why make a 3d it would of been alot easier if the would of came out with like a final fantasy III advance like ffIV advance dont you agree before any 3d remake they should of let america see the game in 2d like a remake of the original version 2d upgrade dont you think

Slothy
01-03-2006, 03:09 PM
I think there are two main reasons to remake III in 3D. First they could just be making up for the fact that they are just now releasing the game in North America. Also, a lot of younger gamers might dismiss a 2D game out of hand, instead wanting flashy graphics. The first is probably the more likely reason, but no one can deny that some people do care more about graphics when judging a game.

Rogue
01-03-2006, 08:10 PM
yeah i wish i could of saw the game in normel 2d because wait for 3d till later and finish final fantasy 5 and 6 advance then it would be cool if they could just make and tactics for ps1 advance and mystic quest advance as a bundle make a 3 umd collection that has 7,8,9 for psp (the reason i say for psp and not ds is because the ds probley could not handle the graphics)put chrono cross on the psp also put chrono trigger on the gba,japan gives us kh final mix and ffX-2 internationl + last mission and put kingdom hearts 1 for the psp