PDA

View Full Version : You Know You're Obsessed with Final Fantasy Music When...

Relena
01-01-2006, 04:30 PM
1 way you know you're obsessed with FF music is when you a link to FF music on your sig...erm. Or when you're about to get in a fight and you hum this
http://ffmusic.ffshrine.org/ff8midis/ff8-1-10-force_your_way.mid

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2006, 09:14 AM
When You wanna be an FF composer when you grow up :) (too bad im not good enough:()
and when over half the songs you can play on instruments are from FF (well more like 3/4 for me :p, but i dont know that many songs anyway)
and when you memorize the name of the songs from and entire soundtrack (or maybe from 4 soundtracks)
and of course when you sing a fanfare theme after defeating someone

and you listen to "Eyes on me" when your talking to someone on msn that you have a crush on but are to scared to ask out :-/

~SapphireStar~
01-07-2006, 02:35 AM
You spend £60 on the FF8 complete 4 CD boxset :D

Lychon
01-10-2006, 07:43 PM
When you plan to spend your first 10 million bucks you make on buying out Square's Final Fantasy music archives, thus forcing them to produce more for you, and hence yielding the best-selling albums of all-time!!!!! Yeah, FINAL FANTASY FOREVER!!!

Rogue
01-10-2006, 11:40 PM
when u download ever song of ff im guilty but not ever little song

SilverWind
01-17-2006, 12:25 AM
When You wanna be an FF composer when you grow up :) (too bad im not good enough:()

Same here man, same here.

-When you have CD's of them playing in your car all of the time.(Even though I can't drive...:D )

FinalCetra
01-19-2006, 07:38 AM
How about when you stop listening to other music, and listen ONLY to FF music? I have just about done this. I now only listen to FF music, and the Silent Hill 3 soundtrack.

Angel of Death
01-20-2006, 07:37 AM
When you often listen to it when exercising/gaming.

*Takes note of blackmage_nukes avatar* :eek:

Rase
01-20-2006, 08:37 AM
When you hum the Victory Theme after completing any task (washing dishes, taking out the trash, putting on your shoes, etc.).

kikimm
01-21-2006, 10:07 PM
I've got FF music on my iPod. :D

trojiin
01-28-2006, 03:29 PM
when your band covers all the FF tracks, the topic with the link is below, we even put the victory music at the end.

Zeromus_X
01-28-2006, 07:17 PM
when you can actually sing along to otherworld...:eep:

anacacia
01-28-2006, 07:17 PM
When your professor gives you an essay in 1000 words you write it about Yuna.

Tearz
02-01-2006, 10:23 AM
- You have various versions of the same song (Remixed, overclocked, instrumental, voice only, long, short...).
- You listen to it everywhere.
- Your friends ask you to send it to them because you're the database of all FF songs.
- You are posting on this board.
- You wish they used FF songs everywhere.
- If a song has a similar tune to an FF song, u automatically think that the song is going to change into that FF song.

-N-
02-03-2006, 08:24 AM
When you hear a track in game and can rattle off the track and disc number.

Ciretho
02-05-2006, 08:18 AM
When your friends ask what your favourite music and band is all you can think of saying is Final fantasy.

You can recit the entire FFX soundtrack with all the tracks in order.

Your goal in life is to BECOME Final Fantasy music. yep, BECOME.

Fynn
02-08-2006, 07:57 PM
When people think "what was Nobuo thinking while he composed this!?" you think "Anything goes for FF Music!"

JackNapier
02-10-2006, 02:36 AM
You know how to play like 10 FF songs on the guitar such as: The opera theme, The FFIX theme, The FF6 Theme etc. :D

feioncastor
02-10-2006, 08:58 AM
You know how to play like 10 FF songs on the guitar such as: The opera theme, The FFIX theme, The FF6 Theme etc. :D
Heh, I'm there with you. I can't do the FF9 theme because I've not played much FF9, but I can do most of the stuff from FF7 and FF6.

You know when:

-You show your friends the songs on the soundtrack that came with FFAnthology, and they're just like, "Do you have any Blink182?", and you're like, "No, because this is way better.", and they're like, "Whatever dude, I don't even like stupid RPGs", and you're like, "I don't care, you're not my real friends I guess.", and they're like, "guess not", and you're like, "Well, cool then. Get out of my living room.", and they're like "dude, this is totally my living room. You brought your gay CD to my house.", and you're like, "Whatever, dude, I don't care, but don't call my CD gay. Because it's awesome. Nobuo Uematsu is cooler than John Williams,", and they're like, "Shut up, star wars is way better than Final Fantasy,", and you're like, "How would you know? You never played any of them except 7, 10, and X-2", and they're like, "Yeah, because all the ones before 7 are stupid", and you're like, "Yeah right, man, you're wrong. Everyone knows that FF6 is the best one", and they're like, "If it's so great then how come the graphics suck," and you're like, "because there's more to good games than graphics," and they're like, "well, I don't think so,", and you're like, "well everyone else does", and they're like, "Not everyone!", and you're like, "Yeah, well, a lot of people played FF6, and they all agree with me," and they're like, "Well, they're all stupid like you," and you're like, "God, why are you so stubborn? FF6 is a good game, if you'd try playing it for more than 10 minutes, you'd like it!", and they're like, "Well, FF7 had me hooked within the first ten minutes, so it must be better,", and you're like, "Yeah, but you suck."

That's how you can tell when you're too much into FF music. When that happens, you're too much into it.

Fatal Impurity
02-10-2006, 08:43 PM
you become so obsessed with the ff music you automatically think its squaresofts fault for "brainwashing" you with sub-liminal messages and then you destroy the "evil offending CD's" then you realise what youve done then and then you kill yourself in sorrow

Dreddz
02-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Errrmmm, I own all of the OST's...

a nirvana fan
02-11-2006, 11:34 PM
When you memorize all the tracks from FF1 - X-2

Tabris
02-12-2006, 09:50 AM
when you listen to the four disc FF-X soundtrack everyday at work (which I do :D)

Vaprice
02-13-2006, 02:02 AM
when you make a thread such as this one.

zell1990
02-15-2006, 07:47 AM
- You have the Victory Fanfare set as your ringtone on your phone.
- ...and the message tone.
- you own both black mages albums
- you search the internet for other versions of FF songs just to have more to listen too

Such Great Heights
02-19-2006, 05:37 AM
You know your school band's saxophone session is FF-obsessed when learning the victory fanfare is a right of passage...