PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Bosses and Enemies...

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Who agrees with me that most(almost EVERY) boss and enemy is just too easy? Because I personally think there all too easy apart from the weapons..

Lone Gunman
01-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Depends how much experience you have on FFVII. The first time I played it through, Lost Number and Hydra were extremely hard. The second time I had leveld up before that, so they were easier. In general, however, I don't think they are too easy.

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Suppose so but it's not THAT hard anyway whatever level you are.

Necronopticous
01-01-2006, 09:16 PM
If you're so dissatisfied with the difficulty, why not try the LLNIIENACMO challenge?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/final_fantasy_vii_llniienacmo.txt

Gullick
01-01-2006, 09:44 PM
whats the LLNIIENACMO challenge?

KoShiatar
01-01-2006, 09:55 PM
I think every Final Fantasy boss from 6 on is rather easy if you leveled up enough.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-01-2006, 10:08 PM
i think that for the points of the game where they are, demon gate, schizo, all jenova battes (except 1st one), and carry armour are hard battles. i also think the thunder birds in wutai are hard when u hav no materia!

Gullick
01-01-2006, 11:24 PM
the boss at the back of the cave in cosmo canyon i always used to kill me (untill i discovered that 1 x-potion would kill him). tonberrys are the hardest normal enemies though

Desert Wolf
01-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah all the enemies were a bit easy. Lost Number and schizo twins were probably the hardest. Or Dock Loader. As or the weapons,Ruby is easy if you know how to beat him.Emerald is pretty tough though.

Randgris
01-02-2006, 12:43 AM
It was hard on my first play. I think everyone had a hard time fighting a certain boss for their first time.

Desert Wolf
01-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah definatly.I played it a few times not though so its no prob.

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah every boss from ff6up is kinda easy

Deathchant
01-02-2006, 04:38 PM
if you just keep following the storyline as it continues, then the game is more difficult. I always level up myself, not for my characters experience, but for materia mastering.

Of course I tried beating FF7 in the quickest time and then I had the most difficulties with Lost Number.

i think the hardest enemies are those in the sunken gelinka. Those who you can morph into several sources (luck power speed spirit magic etc.)

Dreddz
01-02-2006, 04:46 PM
FFVII is one of the easier FF's definately, but it had its share of difficult bosses. Demon Wall was damn hard, as was Materia Keeper, and theres the weapons who are damn hard.
But the rest was a bit easy Ill admit....

Shin Gouken
01-02-2006, 04:49 PM
its really rather simple. they can be difficult if you just play through and take everything on head on and try to win through skill or strategy. but they can be very easy if you level up and generally just make yourselves stronger. which isnt my prefered method. i like to take things on as i am and try to win through skill. however i still didnt find any bosses in ffvii to be difficult 19325

sora keyblade
01-02-2006, 05:36 PM
All the bosses are easy but not Ruby and Emerald weapon. The normal monsters are easy and the hardest of all normal bosses is tonberry.

mog are nice:mog: and strong

:happybday my birthday

:joker: hello

Slade
01-03-2006, 03:20 AM
I found most of the bosses in VII pretty easy. The only ones I had trouble with and actually had to train for were the Evil Wall and the Carry Armor. The rest were pretty simple. Of course, this dosn't count optional bosses.

boys from the dwarf
01-03-2006, 08:03 AM
before i got stuck on finding the key of the ancients for 2.5 years (i cant bleive how obvious it was!stupid logic, why didnt you come in sooner.)it was challenging and occasionally i found bosses that people find tricky like demon gate and carry armour, not easy but i still beat them first try( not through mad overleveling and just personal expirence and skill, not to show off or anything.) compared to FF8 and 9 i think this game is a lot harder and the only reason i found the last boss and most stuff after key of the ancients so easy is because i was stuck for year and leveled to lvl70 approx.

SoulTaker*
01-03-2006, 08:54 AM
If you take the proper steps and are familiar with a final fantasy game you know your supposed to level up, when I played my first FF game VIII, I sorta had a grasp on that you had to level up your characters and weapons and such but i didnt fully understand the system, it was easy though until i got to Ultimecia and she whooped my rear end, so I started back over and did it right and crushed the game.

8 year olds could be IX, X is probably the hardest out of the later generation of games, but to truly beat final fantasy I feel you have to beat the weapons, and i dont care what anybody says, they are definitley hard and if you say they arent your a damn lie, if you go into the Emerald and Ruby fights relying on just "skill" and no KOTR or mime materia, be prepared to get you your hind parts handed to ya on a regular bases.

ljkkjlcm9
01-03-2006, 10:03 AM
give me Hades, I can beat Ruby any day, even with nothing else. And Emerald is easier without materia for the most part. Nothing in the game is hard if you have the right strategy. People have a hard time as they progress because they don't explore every inch, therefore not fighting enough, or they run from battles. I only ever run if I'm guaranteed to die. Like in games that you get something for running a certain amount of times, I hate that, because I don't think I've had a normal play through that I've run more than 5 times. So i never thought a boss was hard.

THE JACKEL

Christmas
05-12-2022, 11:21 AM
Palmer is the hardest for me. I just can't bear to thrust my SWORD into his soft tender arousing flesh. :(

I have to use Barret to chainsaw him

Galuf
05-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Palmer is the hardest for me. I just can't bear to thrust my SWORD into his soft tender arousing flesh. :(

I have to use Barret to chainsaw him

did you know that you can find Mew under the truck that hits Palmer?

Mr Gashtacular
05-12-2022, 01:13 PM
palmer is eating only salads now, and has a much tougher outside to stab!

Christmas
05-13-2022, 02:54 AM
You just need to find the special spot to stab, vigorously. :bigsmile: