Apollo
01-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Quistis > Everything else

SummonerYuna
01-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Quistis pwns all!

Shiny
01-01-2006, 10:50 PM
I have to go with Rinoa, because she (unlike Quistis) could tell Squall how she really felt without it being a problem.

Qurange
01-01-2006, 11:10 PM
On the other hand, it's debateable whether Quistis really felt that way--she didn't know what she felt.

I'm going with Quistis, because while Rinoa's a normal enough girl and she's nice and all, Quistis is exceptional.

Pouring Rain
01-01-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm going to go with Quistis, because she's pretty and smart. And after my cousin named Rinoa after herself, everything just went downhill... -_-

Anaisa
01-01-2006, 11:35 PM
I prefer Quistis to Rinoa, Rinoa's a slut. But im not really fond of Quistis either, her attempts to romance Squall were truly pitiful. I think she's also self obsessed.

Alexander
01-01-2006, 11:38 PM
Quistis managed to be the only character in FFVIII hat I like, along with Edea (Well, I don't hate Zell, but it's not the same thing xP). And I hate hate hate Rinoa.

Quistis pwns Rinoa. Always.

Paninipower123
01-01-2006, 11:57 PM
rinoa's hot

Relena
01-02-2006, 12:02 AM
I picked Rinoa, she's really cool, and very down to Earth, and a unique individual.
Besides, I like Squall and Rinoa together

Yuffie514
01-02-2006, 01:42 AM
i may love her Shockwave Pulsar, but i'd remake Quistis in a second and she is like the runner-up for one of those Bachelor reality shows. that means...i choose Rinoa.

Desert Wolf
01-02-2006, 01:44 AM
Rinoa definatly.

Neco Arc
01-02-2006, 02:15 AM
ellone or adel

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 03:05 AM
Is this in looks or personality?
Well I chose Rinoa cause I just love her :D

Slade
01-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Quistis by far. She's much cooler and hotter than any other FF girl ever :love:

Quistis > Everything else
*Nods*

loza
01-02-2006, 05:16 AM
they both heaps cool but i like seliphe better then them put 2gether :D

The-Last-Nemesis
01-02-2006, 05:45 AM
I didnt really like Quistis... She had laser eyes bzzzzzzzt

4evarisha
01-02-2006, 06:26 AM
I kinda like Quistis.

Reles
01-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Quistis, just 'cause.

blackmage_nuke
01-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Quistis, cuz shes the smartest. I dont see Rinoa becoming SeeD instuctor (yeah like she could even become a student). Yeah she lost her instructor job but its more than what Rinoa got
And its amazing how Quistis can keep her cool despite all the Fire spells, bullets and monsters flying at her, she owns Rinoa even with her sight inpediment (she wears glasses)

boys from the dwarf
01-02-2006, 09:25 AM
quistis is the only FF8 character that i felt didnt have much perosnality and wasnt very interesting so i pick rinoa.

HowlingMonkey
01-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Selphie?

*~Angel Wing~*
01-02-2006, 03:37 PM
Ew...why are so many people posting for Quistis!?!?:barf: I LOVE RINOA!!!:grinpink: She is one of my top ALL-TIME FAVORITE female characters!!!:grinpink: (as you can see from my sig...:D) At first, I found Rinoa kinda annoying, but then I really started to like her after the whole space thing. I think I felt bad for her, cause she's not close with her dad and her mom died when she was 5...and yes, she is very pretty...:rolleyes2 (A LOT prettier then Quistis...) And, I LOVE Rinoa’s hair!!! ...on the other hand, I REALLY do not like Quistis.:eep: She is SUPER annoying.:mad: Quistis is probably one of my least favorite characters in FF8. (the only other characters I like less then her would be Adel, Odine, and Ultimecia) She has a lot of issues, and has absolutely NO personality.:nonono: All she does is be annoying, and feel sorry for herself and it's gets really irritating after a while...especially that scene with Squall after the SeeD dance...lol...I love it when he tells her to go talk to a wall.:lol: Even though I guess it was a little mean...:D But anyway...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!:grinpink:

HowlingMonkey
01-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Angel Wing, quick question. Why is Yuna creeping her way into what is clearly an FFVIII picture in your sig?

TurkSlayer
01-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Considering she's one of the only characters I like, I'll go with Quistis.

Kamrusepas
01-03-2006, 03:12 AM
Definitely Quistis.

Slade
01-03-2006, 03:23 AM
Angel Wing, quick question. Why is Yuna creeping her way into what is clearly an FFVIII picture in your sig?
:D That was great :love:

Emery
01-03-2006, 04:27 AM
:D That was great :love:

haha seriously, But yeah I definitely choose Rinoa I think shes wayy cooler than Quistis, Quistis is way too serious and just plain boring. I think she has like very little personality and basicly is just lame. But Rinoa is awesome! , and the fact I have a thing for brunnetes, and that she sorta looks like my girlfriend makes me pick her even more. :D

Winter Nights
01-03-2006, 04:44 AM
Quistis.

Blitz Ace
01-03-2006, 10:41 AM
RINOA

smittenkitten
01-03-2006, 10:57 AM
QUISTIS! :smash: Duh are you stupid come on the woman has a whip! :trout:

a nirvana fan
01-03-2006, 11:08 AM
rinoa's hot

Bah, no she's not.

Vyk
01-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Quistis, just 'cause.
'Cause she's single? ;D

I have nothing against Rinoa. In fact I kinda like her. But I'd have to lean towards Quistis. So mature. I could have real conversations with her. She's not as sensitive as Rinoa. She understands her feelings and others almost intuitively (after some finding of herself, which really, not many people are even capable of). I like Rinoa. I admire Quistis.

Zanius
01-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Rinoa :love: :D

dante the demon prince
01-03-2006, 08:27 PM
rinoa all the way baby she hot

Discord
01-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Selphie all the way:D

Zeromus_X
01-03-2006, 11:48 PM
Quistis. shes a blue mage, has glasses, and uses a whip.

plus she can learn that shockwave pulsar. :cat: :choc2:

Kyuu
01-04-2006, 03:08 AM
I pick Rinoa.

Quistis..I dunno..she looks so mature, but she is in fact kinda chilidish, she's not even sure of what's her feeling towards Squall. Not that I have anything against her though. She's cool, being an instructor and all. (and she even has her own fan club...O.O)

Rinoa is funnier, and a bit more persistent, which is what someone like Squall might need.

dante the demon prince
01-04-2006, 03:32 AM
duhhh shes squalls foster sister from eadas place i didnt spell that right

Aleser
01-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Rinoa. Quistis really didn't do much for me as a character, she was just sorta...there. And REALLY annoying with her half hour lectures, I don't think she really contributed much to the story as a personality or force at all.

Discord
01-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Rinoa. Quistis really didn't do much for me as a character, she was just sorta...there. And REALLY annoying with her half hour lectures, I don't think she really contributed much to the story as a personality or force at all.

That's because Rinoa is a protagonist, together with Squall, and Quistis is just a second role.

Aleser
01-04-2006, 07:31 PM
So were Zell, Irvine and Selphie but at least they added some interest and fun into the plot, unlike Quistis. This is solely based on my personal opinion, I just didn't like Quistis as a character overall. Even if she had switched spots and played the protagonist with Squall, I'd still support Rinoa over her any day.

Discord
01-04-2006, 07:35 PM
So were Zell, Irvine and Selphie but at least they added some interest and fun into the plot, unlike Quistis. This is solely based on my personal opinion, I just didn't like Quistis as a character overall. Even if she had switched spots and played the protagonist with Squall, I'd still support Rinoa over her any day.

Well, you're right in a way. She didn't do much.

Qurange
01-04-2006, 10:11 PM
I have to disagree on that. Quistis had at least as much role in the story as the others (even discounting the first parts of the game), as far as I'm concerned. She was more thoughtful than the others in general (without, unlike Squall, also refusing to talk to anyone), and her sense of humor was mostly understated, but she had a clear personality throughout the game, at least as much so as any of the other characters. It's fine to say that you don't like her personality, but to say that it wasn't there at all is willfully ignoring what was in the game. As far as her role, she kept a bit apart, sure, but her role was largely of the responsible one, the one who supported the others. Old habits die hard, and she was an Instructor.

Of course, it depends what you mean by 'fun and interest'. Quistis wasn't the brunt of as many jokes as Zell or Irvine, and she wasn't as crazy as Selphie, so I suppose that means she didn't have any worth as a character.

I like Rinoa, too, but I don't really think that Quistis has to be this awful person to like Rinoa, or vice versa. Then, I'm just not a fan of character-bashing.

Discord
01-04-2006, 11:39 PM
I have to disagree on that. Quistis had at least as much role in the story as the others (even discounting the first parts of the game), as far as I'm concerned. She was more thoughtful than the others in general (without, unlike Squall, also refusing to talk to anyone), and her sense of humor was mostly understated, but she had a clear personality throughout the game, at least as much so as any of the other characters. It's fine to say that you don't like her personality, but to say that it wasn't there at all is willfully ignoring what was in the game. As far as her role, she kept a bit apart, sure, but her role was largely of the responsible one, the one who supported the others. Old habits die hard, and she was an Instructor.

Of course, it depends what you mean by 'fun and interest'. Quistis wasn't the brunt of as many jokes as Zell or Irvine, and she wasn't as crazy as Selphie, so I suppose that means she didn't have any worth as a character.

I like Rinoa, too, but I don't really think that Quistis has to be this awful person to like Rinoa, or vice versa. Then, I'm just not a fan of character-bashing.

Might have misunderstood me there. I liked Quistis, however she was very different from the other characters. She was simply normal. Neither crazy, nor pathetic, nor mega-introverted, nor mego-extraverted. She was just like a normal person in a FFVIII dress with a whip in her back-pocket. Unlike the other character, who were a bit fantasy-like, she appeared to be someone, who just got called in to fight for everyones good. Like it or not, that's your opinion, however it does make her look a little bit dull in Zell's and Selphie's company.

Qurange
01-05-2006, 12:03 AM
Oh, no, I agree with you, more or less. (At least, I have no issue with your stance.) I wasn't taking issue with your view so much as the many things I've seen here going on about how Quistis is the worst character ever.

She does tend to look a bit dull in comparison to those two, sure--maybe not normal, exactly, but definitely more subdued--what issues she did have she usually kept to herself.

Aleser
01-05-2006, 03:00 AM
Well I'm not trying to bash the life out of Quistis and say she's the worst video game character made (which she definitely is not). However, in FF8 I simply felt her role in the overall plot and makeup of the game was fairly inferior compared to the others and I personally didn't notice much development in her, following her decision to leave her Instructor position. Maybe it is the fact that she plays mostly support and a background responsibility role that annoys me; it kind of makes me wish there was more information on her or a deeper involvement in the plot. Zell, Selphie and Irvine had at least one point in the game where attention was focused on them (Zell with the Balamb invasion, Selphie with Trabia, and Irvine with the assassination and Galbadia Garden, etc) where you, in a way, formed a keener interest and feel of those characters. There wasn't a single point like that for Quistis, at least not that I know of.

I apologize if perhaps my attitude toward her seems too unusually negative; I'm not a Quistis-hating Rinoa fanboy with posters all over my wall of Quistis with big X marks through her or anything like that. But again, there wasn't much appeal there for me.

Discord
01-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, if you say it this way, it would have been better if she had another little role attached to her, like she finds a boyfriend, falls down a cliff and survives or anything similar, where you would actually feel for her. The thing about Quistis is that she remains in the background 90% of the time, which is neither bad nor good, and thus doesn't really fall into the focus of the camera.

I still liked her more than Rinoa, who did have a slightly bigger role. Not that I'm going contra-Rinoa now.:)

lionhearted
01-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I've always liked intelligent girls, so that put Rinoa straight out! ;)

Quistis is the woman for me!

starseeker
01-05-2006, 07:14 PM
I prefer Quistis, she's the smart one.

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Reasons why Rinoa >>>>>>> Quistis

1) Shes HOT!!!
2) She is more fun loving and excited.
3) She fits better as a character and as Squalls woman.
4) She doens't have a sight impediment.
5) She doesn't try to be some child prodigy.
6) Her limit break doesn't suck... or at least her final limit break is better than shockwave pulsar.
7) She is a forest owl which is cool.
8) She has a generally likeable personality.
9) She brings in clever plot twists.
10) She has that cool sweater thingy with the cut off sleeves and the angel wings.

For ten more reasons plz ask...

Emery
01-06-2006, 02:49 AM
Reasons why Rinoa >>>>>>> Quistis

1) Shes HOT!!!
2) She is more fun loving and excited.
3) She fits better as a character and as Squalls woman.
4) She doens't have a sight impediment.
5) She doesn't try to be some child prodigy.
6) Her limit break doesn't suck... or at least her final limit break is better than shockwave pulsar.
7) She is a forest owl which is cool.
8) She has a generally likeable personality.
9) She brings in clever plot twists.
10) She has that cool sweater thingy with the cut off sleeves and the angel wings.

For ten more reasons plz ask...

Ok, hmmm In this case ten more reasons, just becuase Im bored and have nothing better to do now. :p

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-06-2006, 02:54 AM
lol why do you need reasons you voted for rinoa in the first place > <.

Winter Nights
01-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Glasses.

Whip.

Quistis.

I rest my case.

w2hunter
01-08-2006, 02:11 AM
you guys are saying quistis didnt have a big part in the sotry nither did selphie or irvine quistis had a big part in the begining but kinda died away. the only time irven had parts were talkin about the orphanig and the snipeing part. well i guess thats not to bad but compared to zell rinoa or squall its piddly. and what bout selpie what the friggin heck did that dip ever do besides trip and fall on her face?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 03:58 AM
I'm gonna say what my vote is first, which is Rinoa. I like both rinoa and quistis but i'm more into rinoa. She's hot which lots of ppl have established already, but she is pretty childish and can get on ppls nerves. I like quistis because she is hot as well but not as much as rinoa in my opinion. She is more mature but tries to act more mature than others which makes her annoying at times. She doesn't show her feelings at all and that is why she didn't get with squall way at the start or even before the game started. in all though, i'd have to go with rinoa.

Emery
01-08-2006, 05:40 AM
lol why do you need reasons you voted for rinoa in the first place > <.

lol I said I was bored :rolleyes2

Noj_R
01-08-2006, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Anaisa] Rinoa's a slut. QUOTE]

:eek: ?? I didnt see Rinoa doing anything like that... Rinoa was interesting ( and hot ), I dont know why a lot of people dislike her... Of all the characters in FF8, Quistis was one of the ones whos personality was least developed. Rinoa was very sweet and mature, thats why she was the only one who could make Squall love again. Quistis was kinda bland and boring... I vote Rinoa!

Anaisa
01-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Rinoa's a slut.

:eek: ?? I didnt see Rinoa doing anything like that... Ok, what about when she first meets Squall, she comments that he's the best looking guy there, before she knows anything about him, she gets flirty. She wants Squall based on looks alone, and further proves this by trying to mould his personality to suit her. We find out that she also had a thing with Seifer. She claims that she thought it was love, and I think she said it was last summer or something, whenever she said it was, it was not only a short period of time for her to move on to Squall, but considering she was under the impression that it was love, her and Seifer's relationship didn't last very long. Who knows how many more men she's thought she was in love with.....?!

Emery
01-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Ok, what about when she first meets Squall, she comments that he's the best looking guy there, before she knows anything about him, she gets flirty. She wants Squall based on looks alone, and further proves this by trying to mould his personality to suit her. We find out that she also had a thing with Seifer. She claims that she thought it was love, and I think she said it was last summer or something, whenever she said it was, it was not only a short period of time for her to move on to Squall, but considering she was under the impression that it was love, her and Seifer's relationship didn't last very long. Who knows how many more men she's thought she was in love with.....?!

Ohhh c'mon, how would that make her a slut. Okay so she flirts with him a little bit at first when she meets him and really doesnt know anything about him. But she thinks she is in love with Seifer how many people tend to find false love before they find their true love. And c'mon how Seifer treated her. She may have been with Seifer when she first met Squall, but maybe she started to lose her interest in Seifer when she started to see how he really is, and she was probably already loosing interest in him before she danced with Squall....yeah, whatever.... She's NOT A SLUT !!!! :mad2:

blackmage_nuke
01-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Ok, what about when she first meets Squall, she comments that he's the best looking guy there, before she knows anything about him, she gets flirty. She wants Squall based on looks alone, and further proves this by trying to mould his personality to suit her....etc...
well not that i like Rinoa but when she first meets squall its not like she's looking to go out with him, for all she knew she thought she'd probably never see him again and she just wanted to dance and have a good time until Cid arived (so she could discuss business). and considering that she decided to dance with who she thought was the cutest, and he was in at the SeeD party as a new member (or something) which means that she knew he had to be an okay guy.

Emery
01-08-2006, 02:04 PM
well not that i like Rinoa but when she first meets squall its not like she's looking to go out with him, for all she knew she thought she'd probably never see him again and she just wanted to dance and have a good time until Cid arived (so she could discuss business). and considering that she decided to dance with who she thought was the cutest, and he was in at the SeeD party as a new member (or something) which means that she knew he had to be an okay guy.

Yeah, I agree...I guess I wanted to put that too, but It just didnt come to my mind.

Anaisa
01-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Ohhh c'mon, how would that make her a slut. Okay so she flirts with him a little bit at first when she meets him and really doesnt know anything about him. But she thinks she is in love with Seifer how many people tend to find false love before they find their true love. And c'mon how Seifer treated her. She may have been with Seifer when she first met Squall, but maybe she started to lose her interest in Seifer when she started to see how he really is, and she was probably already loosing interest in him before she danced with Squall....yeah, whatever.... She's NOT A SLUT !!!! :mad2:
If Rinoa found out what the person was like before getting involved with them, then she wouldn't find herself false love. And she IS A SLUT;).
well not that i like Rinoa but when she first meets squall its not like she's looking to go out with him, for all she knew she thought she'd probably never see him again and she just wanted to dance and have a good time until Cid arived (so she could discuss business). and considering that she decided to dance with who she thought was the cutest, and he was in at the SeeD party as a new member (or something) which means that she knew he had to be an okay guy. Whether she was looking to go out with him or not, she was still acting flirty with a complete stranger.

blackmage_nuke
01-08-2006, 02:28 PM
She was just being flirty to have a dance, and though it was with a stranger it was with a SeeD member so its pretty much a given that its not some kind of creep and is a respectable person

(why the hell am i defending Rinoa)

Emery
01-08-2006, 02:32 PM
She was just being flirty to have a dance, and though it was with a stranger it was with a SeeD member so its pretty much a given that its not some kind of creep and is a respectable person

(why the hell am i defending Rinoa)

Becuase you like her ? :D

Anaisa
01-08-2006, 02:34 PM
(I have no idea) And just because someone's respectable, doesn't mean that flirting with them is.

Emery
01-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Quote-"If Rinoa found out what the person was like before getting involved with them, then she wouldn't find herself false love. And she IS A SLUT."

Like I said maybe, he was different in the beginning becuase she meant more to him, but as they kept on with time. He didnt think he would have to keep on being his best to her, then maybe at this time Rinoa started to realise how he is, therefore losing her interest in him.

Paninipower123
01-08-2006, 02:36 PM
It's not like she did it with Squall so you can't say she's a slut, just very flirtatious. If you're calling her a slut because of being flirty then you're going to make a lot of flirty girls around the world angry right now...

If you're gonna call anyone a slut call Selphie one, I mean look how short that dress is. :p (I don't dislike Selphie btw)

Angel Wing: Your really into the holiday spirit! :D

Christmas
01-08-2006, 02:37 PM
If she don't do that, it will drag until Disc 40 to get Mr Whatever to open up.

Emery
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
If she don't do that, it will drag until Disc 40 to get Mr Whatever to open up.

DISK 40 !!! lol ;)

Anaisa
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Quote-"If Rinoa found out what the person was like before getting involved with them, then she wouldn't find herself false love. And she IS A SLUT."

Like I said maybe, he was different in the beginning becuase she meant more to him, but as they kept on with time. He didnt think he would have to keep on being his best to her, then maybe at this time Rinoa started to realise how he is, therefore losing her interest in him.
I don't think Seifer is the type to cover up his real personality, in an attempt to get somebody to like him.

Emery
01-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I don't think Seifer is the type to cover up his real personality, in an attempt to get somebody to like him.

Im not trying to say that he's covering his real personality..but I dont know how to say this. But every guy act's different than they do normally around somebody they like, and alot of guys keep on acting the same special way to this person that they like alot and mean soo much to them, but Im saying he probably lost his interest in her *maybe* then maybe she didnt feel the same about him, becuase he didnt seem to be the same special way he was, and the flirting thing with Squall yeah she probably just wanted to have a fun dance I would doubt nothing more than that. But ahh whatever it doesnt matter we each have our own opinions and different ones too, so whatever I dont want to seem like im trying to change your mind, just stating my opinion. But watever its all good. :D

Anaisa
01-08-2006, 02:59 PM
It's not like she did it with Squall so you can't say she's a slut, just very flirtatious. Oh but I can. She may not have done it with Squall, but thats not to say she wouldn't have if he wanted to!
If you're calling her a slut because of being flirty then you're going to make a lot of flirty girls around the world angry right now... I make flirty girls angry all the time, and I rejoice in it.

If you're gonna call anyone a slut call Selphie one, I mean look how short that dress is. :p (I don't dislike Selphie btw)
Wearing skimpy outfits doesn't make you a slut. I wear skimpy outfits, but im not a slut.

Emery
01-08-2006, 03:03 PM
FINE !! Dont say anything about my post :( Like if it wasnt there at all... :cry:

Anaisa
01-08-2006, 03:39 PM
FINE !! Dont say anything about my post :( Like if it wasnt there at all... :cry:
I wasn't ignoring your post. I just thought you didn't require a response since you finished by saying that we had different opinions, and whatever its all good:D. I didn't think you'd want a response really, but its okay if you do, because now you have this:).
If she don't do that, it will drag until Disc 40 to get Mr Whatever to open up. She doesn't have to be flirty to get him to open up.

Emery
01-08-2006, 04:00 PM
I know I was just kidding, just wanted attention :D lol nah

Zell>Everything
01-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Quistis, Rinoa is boring and lame. Quistis is a real person, more rounded, more lovable. That scene where Squall was giving her the cold shoulder, I just wanted to give her a hug and some chocolate! :D

Emery
01-08-2006, 10:15 PM
:mad:

Noj_R
01-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Ok, what about when she first meets Squall, she comments that he's the best looking guy there, before she knows anything about him, she gets flirty. She wants Squall based on looks alone, and further proves this by trying to mould his personality to suit her. We find out that she also had a thing with Seifer. She claims that she thought it was love, and I think she said it was last summer or something, whenever she said it was, it was not only a short period of time for her to move on to Squall, but considering she was under the impression that it was love, her and Seifer's relationship didn't last very long. Who knows how many more men she's thought she was in love with.....?!

Rinoa was just joking with squall at the dance to make him come out of his shell. Rinoa's " flirts " are her ways of making Squall feel accepted. About her moving on to Squall fast, alot of chicks rebound when a relationship goes to crap, and Squall was the one she could trust the most in that situation. She wasnt "molding" him either, she was just trying to get Squall to come around. Rinoa throughout the whole story tries to get Squall to love again, and finally succeeds. No one else, not even Quistis could do that...

Relena
01-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Quistis, Rinoa is boring and lame. Quistis is a real person, more rounded, more lovable. That scene where Squall was giving her the cold shoulder, I just wanted to give her a hug and some chocolate! :D
I disagree on that completely. But I totally agree with everything TonightWeFly12 typed.

Emery
01-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Why thank you :D .

Relena
01-09-2006, 12:13 AM
No problem.:)

Anaisa
01-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Rinoa was just joking with squall at the dance to make him come out of his shell. Rinoa's " flirts " are her ways of making Squall feel accepted. About her moving on to Squall fast, alot of chicks rebound when a relationship goes to crap, and Squall was the one she could trust the most in that situation. She wasnt "molding" him either, she was just trying to get Squall to come around. Rinoa throughout the whole story tries to get Squall to love again, and finally succeeds. No one else, not even Quistis could do that...
Quistis's attempts were pitiful though! And alot of girls have rebound relationships, because a lot of girls are slutty. She was just trying to get Squall to come around into behaving in a way which suited her.

Emery
01-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Or just trying to get him to open up to her ?

Noj_R
01-09-2006, 03:11 AM
Quistis's attempts were pitiful though! And alot of girls have rebound relationships, because a lot of girls are slutty. She was just trying to get Squall to come around into behaving in a way which suited her.

Rinoa was trying to make Squall feel comfortable around her, she wasnt manipulating him. She was just being kind. She saw him in the corner by himself and decided to cheer him up. If being kind is slutty, then I guess Quistis and Selphie are too since they try to cheer up Squall also...

Rinoa is not a manipulating slut. She would not have sacrificed herself
after the ragnarok lands to keep those she truly cared about ( or loved, like squall ) safe if she was like that...

Rinoa is obviously a kind self sacrificing girl who really cared about Squall, enough to lock herself away from him forever if necessary to keep him safe.

And no, not all girls rebound because they are sluts. I think alot of them do it because they have been hurt and need someone they trust to be there to help them. I'm not saying some dont do it because they are sluts, just not the majority...

Anaisa
01-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Rinoa was trying to make Squall feel comfortable around her, she wasnt manipulating him. She was just being kind. She saw him in the corner by himself and decided to cheer him up. If being kind is slutty, then I guess Quistis and Selphie are too since they try to cheer up Squall also...Trying to cheer someone up is not slutty, trying to cheer someone up (supposedly), by flirting is.

Rinoa is not a manipulating slut. She would not have sacrificed herself
after the ragnarok lands to keep those she truly cared about ( or loved, like squall ) safe if she was like that...Rinoa knew they wouldn't just leave her, she was not intending on sacrificing herself.

And no, not all girls rebound because they are sluts. I think alot of them do it because they have been hurt and need someone they trust to be there to help them. I'm not saying some dont do it because they are sluts, just not the majority... They can have someone to trust who'll help them, without becoming romantically involved with them.

4evarisha
04-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Wow alot of ppl like Rinoa

Laugh at face of Danger
04-19-2006, 07:04 PM
i'd have thought they were pretty even, actually,

you have the kinkeh lady with a whip
then you have got Rinoa who everyone just loves

fair!

4evarisha
04-21-2006, 08:12 AM
True everyone loves Rinoa

cloud_doll
04-23-2006, 07:38 PM
I like them both. I love both their outfits and their personalitys. though I thought Quistis was prettier than rinoa. I picked Rinoa, because her and Squall were my favorite characters.

DudeSon2004
04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Of course Rinoa, these two make a perfect couple.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/dudeson2004/squalllinoa.jpg

yanis
04-24-2006, 02:35 AM
Rinoa. Even if some people think that she's a slut :D (I don't think so).

tyxXx
04-24-2006, 04:07 AM
Rinoa's a slut.
BAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Ballistix Man
04-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Rinoa is just scandolous.
I say Quistis is better.
She's a hot blonde.
She isnt a slut.
She's a hot blonde.
She thinks before she acts.
She wasnt Rinoa.
Did I mention she is a hot blonde?

Owen Macwere
04-24-2006, 06:02 PM
well basically i like quistis to be with squall she is so lonely and left out:(
i wish i was in her world i would have took her in my arms and comforted her
squall was a bad man with her yak:mad2:
but anyway rinoa looks good too, to me at least;)
i don't care as long as the girls are sweet really:cool:

Heero Yuy NWZC
04-24-2006, 08:57 PM
BM, how about some constructive reasons instead of stupid comparisons, huh? As for me, I've already casted my vote like when this thing started a long time ago. Rinoa! :D

Ballistix Man
04-26-2006, 04:06 AM
Constructive reasoning?
Rinoa's a slut.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
05-01-2006, 07:08 PM
I´m forced to agree Rinoa is a ho...i mean first Seifer then Squall and she probably got banged by Headmaster Cid to!!!!!!

At least Quistis is a girl with principles!;)

Leeza
05-01-2006, 07:56 PM
4evarisha, there was absolutely no need to bump this thread. It's old and the poll is closed.