PDA

View Full Version : Cait Sith fanclub =3

Zeromus_X
01-01-2006, 10:57 PM
(if there can be a tifa or cloud fanclub, then there can be a kitten sith one too!!:cat: )

who else loves kitten sith?:choc2: hes a cute kitty!!!yes he is!!:love:

Slade
01-02-2006, 04:59 AM
Why is there only 0 comments for this glorious fanclub? Count me in :D

Zeromus_X
01-02-2006, 06:50 AM
yay!!! (this post was really only so this thread would show up on top...:p )

and now im not the only person in the universe that likes cait sith...

or the glory of getting three cats on the slot machine!!!

i got it on lost number, schizo, and jenova synthesis!!! it was the coolest thing ever. not to mention my friends going crazy because theyve never seen it happen before...and people say CS is useless!!!

bow before kitten sith!!! :cat: :cat:

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-02-2006, 07:04 AM
I had a Cait Sith action figure once I let my dog destroy it.:cool:

Raven Nox
01-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Nothing was wrong with him to me. I don't really see why so many people hate him, but them, I have weird taste in characters.

Xaven
01-02-2006, 07:31 AM
Cait Sith is, by far, my mostest favorite character in FFVII. Count me in.

Gullick
01-02-2006, 06:42 PM
yeah, he was a traitor like but he was cool when he sacrificed himself in the temple of the ancients, im with you

01-02-2006, 07:49 PM
He is a doll, controlled by some middle age man named reeve he really sacrificed their

MJN SEIFER
01-02-2006, 08:17 PM
He's cool.

Like I say I dunno why people hate him... Probly Specism

raskerino
01-02-2006, 08:20 PM
Cait Sith is a cool character, not a special one but with nice differences from the other characters, a good addition to the team.

01-02-2006, 09:11 PM
He is a doll I'm sorry but I dont understand how Red controlled the animal urge to rip him/it apart:confused: .

Xaven
01-03-2006, 07:46 AM
He is a doll I'm sorry but I dont understand how Red controlled the animal urge to rip him/it apart:confused: .
He's an adorable kitty doll at that.

Cait Sith has a buttload of HP and the most awesome weapon in the game - a megaphone. His high HP count and number of materia slots in most of his weapons make him perfect for loading up with ridiculous amounts of advanced materia (eg. Shield, Ultima, etc.). Now he's a deadly, super-charged mage kitty. Cast Ultima/Comet2 a few times and say goodbye to Sephy!

Zeromus_X
01-03-2006, 07:59 AM
He's an adorable kitty doll at that.

Cait Sith has a buttload of HP and the most awesome weapon in the game - a megaphone. His high HP count and number of materia slots in most of his weapons make him perfect for loading up with ridiculous amounts of advanced materia (eg. Shield, Ultima, etc.). Now he's a deadly, super-charged mage kitty. Cast Ultima/Comet2 a few times and say goodbye to Sephy!

exactly!!!=3 :cat:

Swordicanus
01-04-2006, 02:37 AM
(if there can be a tifa or cloud fanclub, then there can be a kitten sith one too!!:cat: )

who else loves kitten sith?:choc2: hes a cute kitty!!!yes he is!!:love:

Hate him

Zeromus_X
01-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Hate him
but only because you love him:love:

anyway, who else really loves kitten sith? :cat:

01-04-2006, 11:35 PM
:cat:
:mog:
=:barf:
Nuff said:)

Xaven
01-05-2006, 01:25 AM
One out of every four posts in this thread is by you, Shadow The Red XIII Thing. We know you hate Cait Sith, so just do us a favor and take it elsewhere. :kaoplain: This is a Cait Sith fanclub thread, after all.

Monol
01-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Amen! Cait sith rules! (go reeve! go kittens! go fat...mog..looking things....GO MEGAPHONES YEA!!):D

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-05-2006, 11:36 PM
Boo! i never use this stupid cat doll... i hate him and his limit break blows nuff said

FutureEmperor
01-06-2006, 09:34 AM
I have to say i dont mind cait sith, sure i prefer human characters, but i didnt hate Cait. I leveled him up and gave him good materia, i have even seen his ultimate limit. I especially liked Reeve, even though the fact that he seems to spend all day and night pretending he is a small stuffed doll is wierd, its also kinda cool, Reeve is just another type of gamer.

Im also sad that you dont get to see Reeve in AC... Cait sith your all right.

auhin
03-01-2006, 04:22 AM
yeah, I honestly have never played FFVII, but Cait Sith is still my favorite character! Cid and Barret look pretty cool too.

Skyblade
03-01-2006, 02:03 PM
:cat: Kitty! :cat:

Cait Sith was a great character. Due to the odd nature of his Limit Breaks, I never found him too useful in combat, but I really like his character out of battle. He's just trying to do what he thinks is right. He takes Marlene hostage, even though he doesn't really want to, because he's trying to do his job and help people. And then when his first body dies, and he gets all sad... Not to mention that he is the only character in the game who tells off Barrett for his attacks on the reactors.

Yep, Cait Sith is a great character.