PDA

View Full Version : ALL AROUND FINAL FANTASY SEVEN FAN CLUB!

Paninipower123
01-02-2006, 12:47 AM
THE CLUB OF ALL THE CHARACTERS! :)

Now in ONE WHOLE THREAD! :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.zellfantasy.it/download/wallpaper/FFVII/800x600_ff7characters.jpg

Shin Gouken
01-02-2006, 02:08 AM
cait sith and yuffie suck. aeris is dead

ffxfreak93
01-02-2006, 02:19 AM
i'll join

Neco Arc
01-02-2006, 02:32 AM
where's palmer and mukki?

Emery
01-02-2006, 03:00 AM
where's palmer and mukki?

.....theyre....dead....:p

ffxfreak93
01-02-2006, 03:52 AM
:eek:no way!

Paninipower123
01-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Anyone who isn't here is either dead or is too cool to be on here.

ffxfreak93
01-02-2006, 04:11 AM
ah my arch nemesis.....the leader of the paninis

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-02-2006, 08:04 AM
OOH let me join:)

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah I will join.

1.Final Fantasy VII is so great
2.Final Fantasy VII is so great
3.Final Fantasy VII is so great....and so on

Lost Number
01-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Count me in!

Gullick
01-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah sure i'll join.

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
01-05-2006, 06:16 AM
I wanna join to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paninipower123
01-05-2006, 06:37 AM
:thumb:

Chloe.
01-05-2006, 05:14 PM
:D:D Can I join too?:D :D

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Yuffie doesnt suck...

a nirvana fan
01-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Seen aswell i'm in this club thing I will say some random things I like about FF7 and the characters

Best To Worst Of Characters
1.Cloud Strife - I really really really like this amazing character
2.Vincent Valentine - I also really like this amazing character
3.Cid Highwind - I think this character is really good
4.Tifa Lockheart - Easily the best female, she's good
5.Red XIII - I think old Red's Ok
6.Yuffie Kitsragi - What can I say, she makes me laugh
7.Aeris Gainsborough - I don't really think much to her, but she's ok
8.Barret Wallace - I don't like this character THAT much
9.Cait Sith - It's just a cat...

I can't decide who's better out of Cloud and Sephiroth
OK, is it only me who has this problem because I think the two are really really really amazing characters, and FF7 would be NOTHING without them, they are so cool and great, but I cannot decide who is the best character, I like evil character's more, but what can I say? Cloud is sooo cool and great, nope it's just too hard to decide...

Why I love Final Fantasy VII so much?
Basically it was in my opinion thee Final Fantasy that put Square on the map, many people would probably disagree with me, but oh well, the BEST part to FFVII is the story, it's really good, but I won't go into it incase it spoils it for some readers, anyway all the characters are unique and amazing creating a really good atmosphere whilst playing the game, there's the people like Cloud, Vincent & Sephiroth who are a little morbid, dark(maybe not so much Cloud), mysterious and have that certain "glow" about them, then there's Yuffie and Cait Sith, there just there to laugh at, errm then there's Cid and Barret who are the "macho and angry" people about the group, although Cid is in my opinion A LOT better than Barret, Barret's just plain annoying, then there's Tifa and Aeris who just fight over Cloud all the time, apart from Aeris is VERY different to everyone else...oh and I can't forget old Red XIII, his real name is Nanaki and I think he's a cool character, and what else can I say.. well this game is a really amazing game and is a MUST HAVE for any RPG fan out there...

I would say some more stuff to add to the club but I'm too tired..

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-07-2006, 09:07 PM
I dont like Barret to me he eems like a stereo-type:mad2:

Doomie
01-07-2006, 09:10 PM
ALL IN ONE WHOLE THREAD?! As opposed to all in one whole game?

Emerald weapon
01-07-2006, 10:42 PM
Seen aswell i'm in this club thing I will say some random things I like about FF7 and the characters

Best To Worst Of Characters
1.Cloud Strife - I really really really like this amazing character
2.Vincent Valentine - I also really like this amazing character
3.Cid Highwind - I think this character is really good
4.Tifa Lockheart - Easily the best female, she's good
5.Red XIII - I think old Red's Ok
6.Yuffie Kitsragi - What can I say, she makes me laugh
7.Aeris Gainsborough - I don't really think much to her, but she's ok
8.Barret Wallace - I don't like this character THAT much
9.Cait Sith - It's just a cat...

I can't decide who's better out of Cloud and Sephiroth
OK, is it only me who has this problem because I think the two are really really really amazing characters, and FF7 would be NOTHING without them, they are so cool and great, but I cannot decide who is the best character, I like evil character's more, but what can I say? Cloud is sooo cool and great, nope it's just too hard to decide...

Why I love Final Fantasy VII so much?
Basically it was in my opinion thee Final Fantasy that put Square on the map, many people would probably disagree with me, but oh well, the BEST part to FFVII is the story, it's really good, but I won't go into it incase it spoils it for some readers, anyway all the characters are unique and amazing creating a really good atmosphere whilst playing the game, there's the people like Cloud, Vincent & Sephiroth who are a little morbid, dark(maybe not so much Cloud), mysterious and have that certain "glow" about them, then there's Yuffie and Cait Sith, there just there to laugh at, errm then there's Cid and Barret who are the "macho and angry" people about the group, although Cid is in my opinion A LOT better than Barret, Barret's just plain annoying, then there's Tifa and Aeris who just fight over Cloud all the time, apart from Aeris is VERY different to everyone else...oh and I can't forget old Red XIII, his real name is Nanaki and I think he's a cool character, and what else can I say.. well this game is a really amazing game and is a MUST HAVE for any RPG fan out there...

I would say some more stuff to add to the club but I'm too tired..
Well said old chap but a few points
1.Barret is sooooooooo much cooler than yuffie,so he should b 6th and 2.Sephiroth is much better,he is what made FFVII so legendary without him the storyline would be a shambles and to be anost i think Cloud is just a confused homosexual,ahmean he had sooooo many chances with Tifa and didnt' take them.....................
As regards to the club ill' join but what do we do..........?

ffxfreak93
01-07-2006, 11:18 PM
soon enough,kikkim gonna come through here and close this thread

redxiiii
01-08-2006, 10:53 AM
So can I join?

a nirvana fan
01-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Well said old chap but a few points
1.Barret is sooooooooo much cooler than yuffie,so he should b 6th and 2.Sephiroth is much better,he is what made FFVII so legendary without him the storyline would be a shambles and to be anost i think Cloud is just a confused homosexual,ahmean he had sooooo many chances with Tifa and didnt' take them.....................
As regards to the club ill' join but what do we do..........?

Hehe, Cloud maybe Homosexual..who knows but I don't agree that Barret is better than Yuffie..

Emerald weapon
01-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Meh...we all hav diffrent opinions,but what do we do in this club!?!

Paninipower123
01-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Praise Final Fantasy 7 as though it is our lord! Phase 1 is the praying to FF7 and Square Enix.

Materials
To start the prayers you will need the following things:
-Final Fantasy Flavored Inscent
-A copy of the Final Fantasy 7 cover
-Buster Blade or Masamune (Paper Machete or plain paper will do just fine)
-Your own fantasy self. :)

Instructions
Step 1: Lay the inscent in a circle
Step 2: Place the Final Fantasy Cover in the middle of the circle
Step 3: Light the inscent
Step 4: Take in the inscent and let it sooth your soul. Then run around with your Buster Blade/Masamune and pretend you are Cloud or Sephiroth.
Step 5: The ritual is complete. Welcome to the cult. *cough* I mean club...:shifty:

Note: Remember to face towards Japan when praying because that is where the Creator Gods are from. :)

Paninipower123
01-08-2006, 02:20 PM
I prefer "Holy Gatherer" ;)

hollieholliehollie
01-08-2006, 08:09 PM
ill join :rolleyes2 :p :) :D ;) :thumb: :up: :riiight: lol

hollieholliehollie
01-08-2006, 08:15 PM
so wat is there 2 tlk bout in this club then?

Paninipower123
01-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Please refer back to post 25. :)

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
01-10-2006, 01:57 PM
How can I get Final Fantasy VII wallpaper???

Neco Arc
01-10-2006, 03:28 PM
How can I get Final Fantasy VII wallpaper???

internet

hollieholliehollie
01-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Praise Final Fantasy 7 as though it is our lord! Phase 1 is the praying to FF7 and Square Enix.

Materials
To start the prayers you will need the following things:
-Final Fantasy Flavored Inscent
-A copy of the Final Fantasy 7 cover
-Buster Blade or Masamune (Paper Machete or plain paper will do just fine)
-Your own fantasy self. :)

Instructions
Step 1: Lay the inscent in a circle
Step 2: Place the Final Fantasy Cover in the middle of the circle
Step 3: Light the inscent
Step 4: Take in the inscent and let it sooth your soul. Then run around with your Buster Blade/Masamune and pretend you are Cloud or Sephiroth.
Step 5: The ritual is complete. Welcome to the cult. *cough* I mean club...:shifty:

Note: Remember to face towards Japan when praying because that is where the Creator Gods are from. :)

oh so thts wat we do (in this thing)? coz u said refer to 26 n im such an idiot i went n counted to 26 n its that.n im even more of an idiot so i dont get it :confused: :greenie:

Leeza
01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
I have deleted many spam posts from this thread and if this is to remain open, ALL spam has to stop.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing, you have been the worst offender of spam in this thread so cut it out.