PDA

View Full Version : help me plz!!

loza
01-02-2006, 04:42 AM
I've just started FFX-2 and i can't get past killica temple!!!!! i'm up 2 the 3rd chapter and i just got through the gate in killica dona said that i need 2 travel on the tree tops i know where 2 go coz i saw it in an earlier scene but i can't!!:mad: can some 1 help me?? plz? :(

Marluxiaswife
01-02-2006, 04:51 AM
I've just started FFX-2 and i can't get past killica temple!!!!! i'm up 2 the 3rd chapter and i just got through the gate in killica dona said that i need 2 travel on the tree tops i know where 2 go coz i saw it in an earlier scene but i can't!!:mad: can some 1 help me?? plz? :(

I did that part.... I when around where the Guards were at and people were yelling to get threw I when all those ways frist then it shows a seen where Rikku or Paine say something about it beging closed and
And Yuna looks at the ubove and says walk the tree tops

If that does not work then go on Final Fantasy X-2 Walkthroughs

loza
01-02-2006, 05:13 AM
thanx :D i should get it this time
i tred the FFX-2 walk throughs and it didn't tell me anything but hey all i need 2 do is ask peoplez thanxs again :D

Slade
01-02-2006, 05:27 AM
The first time I played it took me forever to figure this bit out. I knew that you had to walk the treetops considering Dona blurted it out before hand, but I couldn't do it. I went to every gate first and then went back to the path just up and on the first left of the save sphere. I ran up the path for a few steps untill the screen was a birds eye view of the party, then Yuna says something about the tree tops and they do it for you.

So in short I guess you have to go to all of the gates and then to that location I just said for it to work.

yunafan11
01-25-2006, 10:23 PM
It took me forever to figure it out. I kinda forgot. But I bought the guide book... hehehe. 100% here i come. lol.