PDA

View Full Version : F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 10:31 AM
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is a really really great show and never stops coming on TV:D , well I just want to know other people's opinions on the show, your fav character, fav episode, fav moment, etc...My fav character has got to be Joey(or Phoebe) simply because Joey is so funny and great(Phoebe is weird and funny, that's what I like about her), my favourite series and episode is "The One Where No One's Ready", and series's 1,2 and 3 are the best by far although I do love series 9 and 10 a lot too, the funniest moment I've seen is where Chandler is stuck in the toilet's with no clothes on apart from Pantyhoes and he has to walk out the resurant there in with the toilet door:D Anyway I love friends.
How about you?

Dreddz
01-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I hate the way channel 4 still re run's the show every bloody day, its over !
But it was good while it was on ........

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 01:34 PM
I suppose but I never get bored of it:D

Silver_Dust
01-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I love the show! My favourite episode is when Joey and Chandler are fighting over Rachael and Monicas apartment <3

Chris
01-02-2006, 04:02 PM
I hate it and I think it's a typical show for white people, no offense. But yeah, how often can you listen to Lisa Kudrow and still say it's a great show? I thought so.

Venom
01-02-2006, 04:19 PM
I hate that show with everything in my body.

Mitch
01-02-2006, 10:28 PM
I hate that show with everything in my body.

i used to think you were cool!

still do :)

but i love friends

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 10:36 PM
I loved the first 3 series, but then it got repeative and boring. The characters soon lost their charm and comedy and I found them irrating as hell.

Joey was bad also and now some deranged psycho has released a FRIENDS game?! Stop it now ... please ...

jrgen
01-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Is it really spelt with periods after every character?

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 10:38 PM
I dont think so.

Spiffing Cheese
01-02-2006, 10:49 PM
I do like it, but after I've seen every episode at least three times, it's kind of over for me. The spin off, Joey, was not good. :( I always felt that Joey was the weakest character, so why base the spin off around him? Well, obviously, because he was probably the only one who wanted to do it, but still. Friends is over, people. We don't need a spin off, especially one that stars Matt Le Blanc. :mad2:

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I think Joey was created for the female fans of Friends cause he is seen as the cutie pie of the series and they try to make him the funniest. Friends creators thought they had a goldmine there, but Joey is just about Joey being more stupid round other people.

Zeldy
01-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I love Friends! And I love Joey! My favourite episode is when Chandler and Monica's relationship was secret at the time and only Joey knew. Somebody found some panties down the sofa (Monica's) and asked Joey who they was. His excuse? "What? Im Joey!"

Spiffing Cheese
01-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I think Joey was created for the female fans of Friends cause he is seen as the cutie pie of the series and they try to make him the funniest. Friends creators thought they had a goldmine there, but Joey is just about Joey being more stupid round other people.

That summed it up quite aptly. Althought, I never found Joey to be even remotely attractive. =/

~SapphireStar~
01-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I did for a time, then I moved onto Chandler and I think he is the only funny and attractive person on the show.

His excuse? "What? Im Joey!"
I really dont find that funny at all. See? A kid could write the damm show and make it a wee bit funnier.

Spiffing Cheese
01-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Chandler was great. He definitely was the funniest character they had, and his storylines were the most amusing. :D

Kirobaito
01-02-2006, 11:05 PM
I am one of the biggest Friends fans you'll find. Like most shows, it went well past its prime, but it was still good.

Dreddz
01-02-2006, 11:08 PM
I find Ross is underrated, he was clearly the funniest on the show
More memorable quotes than any of the others

Ross, would you tell him? Isn't that how they measure pants

Yes, yes it is. In prison!

Zeldy
01-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Or the recent episode I watched where Rachel wanted a fling with Ross and tells him he has great hands.
I can't remember exactly what he says, but basically.. haha, yeah xD It was something on the line of "The only person who'll enjoy these hands is me!"

T-MaN
01-03-2006, 03:37 AM
Ha Ha, FRIENDS is too chill. Too bad they decided to end it. I can't decide which of the characters I like the best. :confused: Although I hated Monica only cuz' she was such a b----. Just my opinion there.;)

Winter Nights
01-03-2006, 03:51 AM
Eh.. It was alright.

Neco Arc
01-03-2006, 08:39 AM
friends is old... but i used to like ross... he's the most funniest when hes trying to not act stupid....

a nirvana fan
01-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Well I've read everybody's opinions so far, I don't agree that Joey is rubbish, I thought it was really funny, probably because he's my favourite character, series 1 - 3 were the best by far yeah, and keep your opinions coming, I enjoy reading them.:D

Mo-Nercy
01-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I've started watching it all over again because my cousins recently bought a huge box set of Friends.

I love Chandler. His last name is Bing (Could that be anymore Chandler?) His stories were definitely the funniest. I liked Joey, but he just seemed to be there for the awesome one-liners.

Spiffing Cheese
01-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I do love Chandler purely for the episode during which he gets stuck in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre. ;D "Put Joey on the phone!"

a nirvana fan
01-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah Chandler is a really funny character, his jokes are so unfunny really, but his whole character is so hilarious.

SammieBabe
01-03-2006, 06:29 PM
I do love the show and I cach reruns when I can, because I can still laugh at them. They just remind me alot of myself and my group of friends.
There was actually an episode written called 'The one where Chandler Comes Out'. But the producers thought it would be funnier if everyone thought Chandler was gay as opposed to him actually being gay...

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Weird and quirky is the only way to describe it beside utterly.
There was one liner I heard that describes this show.
A friend: someone who likes you even after they know you.