PDA

View Full Version : To all ya Posers out da!

Dignified Pauper
01-02-2006, 09:36 PM
You know ya ain't got nuttin on me! You dun know whud it means to be a tru playa pimp. You come from your inner city ghettos where ya 'ave to fight on da streets to survive and ya call yoselves gangstas. Well I will be the first to say that you're all just posa's. You ain't got poop on this guy here. I grew up in crime-free suburbia! I struggled to survive on my parent's income while I went to an upper class school of preppy bitch girls who wud talk non-stop about other people. You claim your inner schools are so terrible, well you haven't experienced anything until someone trips you in the hallway. School shooting, that's a laugh, you should see the cat fights that break out in suburbia and the rumor spreading. It tops your extreme violence any day. Someone get sick and suddenly, its turned into that the person has a case of herpes on their face.
Furthmore, we struggled on our parents income and what did you do? Grow up in a small apartment with one legitimate parent who hooked to keep your money. I don't know if you know this, but sex is pleasurable, and you're getting paid, I believe I have the worse deal. Not to mention that you say you have to work to help with the bills, well, I didn't work because I had so much pressure to stay in school so my parents took care of the bills all by themselves. How is that for rough life.
You go around wearing you super baggy jeans and your bling bling and ya listen to that gangsta music. Well here in crime free suburbia, we do it much differently than you posers. Yes, we listen to Jewel, Alanis Morsette, Eminimen, and a slew of other real artists whose lyrics involve irony and hands, and being fed up with the corporate world that we serve. unlike you, who are free to roam the streets, we are strickened down by the corporate to be a certain way, 'lest we lose our socio-economical status. We wear Gap, Banana Republic, and American Eagle, not your posing Urban Outfitter clothes and your large and expensive shoes. Our father shop at Armani and our Mothers shop for all the expensive groceries that you posers seem to neglect for your drugs, smokes and booze. Let me tell you, if we weren't boggled down, we'd also buy drugs, smokes, and booze, but unlike you, we don't have the street skills to make money without a job.
Our nights out consists of driving around in the country, going to movies, or the mall. Yours consists of action with real life action scenes right out of movies. Gunslinging, robbing - exciting things that you think you have the right to complain about. You don't know the hardships we face trying to pick out where to go tonight on our get together of friends.

To all you wanna-be's and posers out there, you now know that your "hard" inner city life doesn't have anything on us here in suburbia. You know that we be the real gangsta's now, so I suggest you end your incessant whining.

Shin Gouken
01-02-2006, 09:38 PM
k

marc
01-02-2006, 09:42 PM
thats hot

Venom
01-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Im not going to read all of that.

crashNUMBERS
01-02-2006, 09:51 PM
What.....The.....<I>fuck?</I>

Cz
01-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Dignified Pauper says what we all think. :p

Psychotic
01-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh, the good ol' fashioned "Your parents are rich so it's impossible to be anything but permanently happy" skit.

Cz
01-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Oh, the good ol' fashioned "Your parents are rich so it's impossible to be anything but permanently happy" skit.Ha, Psy made a typo! :D

Primus Inter Pares
*sexes DP*

escobert
haha

Psychotic
01-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Ha, Psy made a typo! :DI know you know what this means, but I can claim a moral victory regardless. A link of true love. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=skit)

Shoeberto
01-02-2006, 09:58 PM
A wannabe gangsta, victim of the chromosome ranksta, I thanks ya, I sit back in my chair to contemplate my hair.

But yo I'm lookin' snappy, I'm nappy, I'm crappy, got jimmy hats from Pappy, so now I'm trigger happy. (girl did he just nappy with crappy?)

Yeaaah you girlies wanna with with this nitwit got cheese wiz or not? I'mma have to blow up yo mail box, ya bee-otch. Toilet paper yo front yard, show the cops the suburb card, gotta let me off 'cause they know I'm hard. Yo, this deal is fo' real, you betta listen what I'm tellin' you!

'cause I'm a wannabe gangsta.

rubah
01-02-2006, 09:59 PM
I feel proud that I fit into neither who mari was describing or who he was describing himself as.

Reles
01-02-2006, 10:00 PM
Marick, I love you.

Dignified Pauper
01-02-2006, 10:01 PM
No, Hsu, that's REAL gangsta.

Cz
01-02-2006, 10:01 PM
I know you know what this means, but I can claim a moral victory regardless.Psy, I've known you long enough to be aware that you have no morals with which to claim a moral victory. You horny sucker. ;)

Psychotic
01-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Psy, I've known you long enough to be aware that you have no morals with which to claim a moral victory. You horny sucker. ;)While that may be so, even Adolf Hitler or Cherie Blair could could claim a moral victory over an Arsenal supporter.

Cz
01-02-2006, 10:05 PM
While that may be so, even Adolf Hitler or Cherie Blair could could claim a moral victory over an Arsenal supporter.But not a football victory, seeing as how Cherie is a Liverpool fan and all. :cool:

Miriel
01-02-2006, 10:14 PM
I have never known anyone from "the hood" to shop at Urban Outfitters (which is a store that caters primarily to rich suburban kids).

Dignified Pauper
01-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Do you see the clothes they have at urban outfitters. Urban = city... and here in columbus we have 2 down in the big city crap mall.

Orestes
01-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah, whatever.

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-02-2006, 10:26 PM
That was erm, weired. But really funny. I've missed this place.

Dignified Pauper
01-02-2006, 10:52 PM
You urban posers ain't got nothing on me and my suburbian homies.

Old Manus
01-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Yo fool, ah'ma no readin all dat crazy ass piece but ah can dig it. Ah'ma gettin' the gist of what yo' sayin though fool and ah'ma no liking the look of it fo' sho'. I think yo tryin' to bust out some crazy story about me and the homies bein' posers man, well ah can assure you that that ain't no thang. Our 'hood is fo' sho' strait down suburban, man. We can bust some viscious rhymes like you never not heard from 'dem puny ass earholes before, homeboy. Let me just give a demotape of mah freestyle rhyme, dawg.

Notriously D.I.G, drop us a beat.

Yo, DP, omg you little pee-wee
This freestyle is not just a freebie
Not just a track for you to start dissin'
It's a full flow rhyme, so sit down an' listen
You think you can just stand there and question
Us livin' the urban life, then yo' got something missin'

Life on the streets is no walk in the park,
If you believe that, then get out of the damn dark
Oh wait, yo' light don't go out,
In your house, with no landlord givin' you a shout
When you've not payed your rent
And have to live in some tent
In the freezing cold,
With dealers passing by, offering you the same old
Stuff to 'get ya' thru tha night'
But they just give you a fright
Cause when you're out of it,
They steal your stuff - all of it
And you're back to square one,
Livin' as a bum,
No job, money
Or a honey,
To tell ya' it's gonna be alright

So next time you threaten to diss,
The urban street black abyss
Stop to think,
It's not all pink
I just scratched the surface
You gotta live there, to see the full face

Notoriously D.I.G, cut the beat

So, foo'. Ain't no poser punk is gonna call us a poser when you're livin' it up in suburbia, drinkin' bacardi and praising doctors, so just can it, poserface

Peace out <s>and :rock:
EE</s>

Momiji
01-03-2006, 12:19 AM
What.....The.....<I>smurf?</I>

Rengori
01-03-2006, 12:47 AM

Spammerman
01-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Ha, Psy made a typo! :D
where?

Rengori
01-03-2006, 12:56 AM
where?
Everywhere.

T-MaN
01-03-2006, 02:29 AM
Ha Ha Ha! Glad I'm neither.

Miriel
01-03-2006, 03:03 AM
Do you see the clothes they have at urban outfitters. Urban = city... and here in columbus we have 2 down in the big city crap mall.

Um. Are we talking about the same urban outfitters? Cause the one I'm talking about is pretty high-end stuff.

Giga Guess
01-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Uh.....huh?

escobert
01-03-2006, 03:44 AM
Um. Are we talking about the same urban outfitters? Cause the one I'm talking about is pretty high-end stuff.
Seriously. Fubu, Sean Jean, Ecko, Avrex, Akademiks ect. are all "urban" companys :p

black orb
01-03-2006, 06:15 AM
>>> Im too gangsta for you.

Neco Arc
01-03-2006, 08:59 AM

my thoughts exactly

SoulTaker*
01-03-2006, 09:16 AM
I have never known anyone from "the hood" to shop at Urban Outfitters (which is a store that caters primarily to rich suburban kids).

If you really want an actual ghetto shopping experience, shop at SANGS, its run by a nice little Korean family. You can get fitted hats that cost 25 bucks at footlocker for 8 their, its hard because you cant understand the language sometimes, and most of the clothes are just thrown in big ass piles so you have to sift through it, but everyone speaks dollar signs and you can haggle the price of a Lebron James jersey from 50 to maybe 30 bucks which is a deal. The Korean fellows are usually kind and sometimes he says "I like yu, free hut" or "these pants are 50 dolla, but fa yu I give 20 dolla". Its a very wholesome shopping experience. Also you can get alot of fake "bling", it looks real though but it usually causes your neck to break out into a rash in a few days. And sometimes you will get a crack head arguing with the asian people which is kind of funny, it usually results in the crack head buying a $5 t shirt.

Reine
01-03-2006, 11:38 AM
There is only ONE PimP! All others fail! :mad2:

Primus Inter Pares
01-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Anyways, being a country boy is a hell of a lot tougher, and Andreil, that's Pi(m)P to you, and everyone else actually.

Dignified Pauper
01-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Word up what what what

We be sick an' tire' of all you posers out da
with yo' slicked back hai'
yo' mother givin' me a stare
cuz i'm so ghetto
ya gotta rent a limo
cuz we can't rap
educated saps we are
the suburbianites
tryin' to fight our way in the light
cuz we're too scared to go out in the night

Dat's what bein' gangsta is all abou'

krissy
01-03-2006, 05:02 PM
reprez ant

Alive-Cat
01-03-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm confused. And I'm a punk. And I grew up here (http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1104). And therefore have nothing to say on this whole..."Gangsta" thing...

Female Ryuichi
01-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Oh, the good ol' fashioned "Your parents are rich so it's impossible to be anything but permanently happy" skit.

I love you, please have my many babies. :love: