PDA

View Full Version : plz explain to me about the legend of mana series

Rogue
01-03-2006, 01:00 AM
its very confusing what are the mana series released in america what im trying to say what is the order:confused: i want to know what order the games came out in thanks for your help

blackmage_nuke
01-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Final Fantasy Adventures-GB
Secret of Mana-Snes
Secret of Evermorne-Snes
Legend of Mana-Ps
Sword of Mana-GBA

i believe thats the order

Rogue
01-03-2006, 01:05 AM
thanks black mage nuke

but wait final fantasy adventure??thats makes no sense i thought that was a final fantasy

Please don't post multiple times in a row. Use the edit/delete button to add to your post instead.

RaidenWeb17
01-03-2006, 01:11 AM
Yeah it was just called that to make sure it would sell

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-03-2006, 01:11 AM
Final Fantasy Adventure is actually Seiken Densetsu in Japan, but it was given the Final Fantasy name in America for more name recognition. It is still part of the "Mana" series, as Seiken Densetsu 2 is what we know as Secret of Mana.

Secret of Evermore is not part of the Seiken Densetsu series, Seiken Densetsu 3, also for Super Nintendo, is what many of us know as Secret of Mana 2 and while a great game, was not released in America. There are several ROM translations of the game on the internet, but as this site does not link to ROMs and the like, I will not give you any further information on that.

I'm not quite sure where the later Mana games fall into the fold, as I believe both occured after the Square and Enix merger.

Rogue
01-03-2006, 01:16 AM
what about sword of mana and legend of mana and how come secreat of evermore have nothing to do with the series

Crossblades
01-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Don't triple post. If you have something else to say just edit your post.

And Secret of Evermore is not part of the Mana series becuase it's gameplay, setting, story is completely different.

And there's a remake for FF Adventure called Sword of Mana so the order would be like this

Sword of Mana
Secret of Mana
Secret of Mana 2(a.k.a Seiken Desentsu 3 in Japan)
Legend of Mana
Children of Mana(Upcoming DS game)

Rogue
01-03-2006, 02:14 AM
sorry cross blades i dont know how to edit sry about tripleing post nvm mind i figured it out thanks for the list

Neco Arc
01-03-2006, 03:18 AM
here it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seiken_Densetsu

Rogue
01-10-2006, 09:01 PM
thank you

Dreddz
01-10-2006, 09:08 PM
They are amazing games, if you really get into them.

asukaevaunit02
01-14-2006, 12:23 PM
secret of mana is great game one of my top faves besides final fantasy, ive played secret of mana 2 many times but neva got far all ways lost the game still good game