PDA

View Full Version : Crazy AP

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-03-2006, 03:18 AM
This is a sort of FAQ it is a slight variation on cactuar king method...

Capture all monsters in Thunder Plains... (Cactuar King)
Capture all monsters from 6 diff areas (99 doorways to tommorow)
Bribe Ghosts in Sunken Cave(199,980 gil per 36 megaphoenix's)

When you have 60 megas stop and customize ure armor/weapons... (or 40 you only need 2 chars with it)

Give all 3 chars auto-phoenix and Overdrive-->AP

Set all Chars overdrive modes to comrade.

Buy 99 Phoenix Downs.

Go to arena save and Enter a battle with the Cactuar king.

Buy a control that can rapid press X and set it to rapid press mode. If you prefer press Triangle... triangle actually lvls you faster but some people prefer to attack...

Come back after 15-20 minutes and have tidus flee if the cactuar king has not already.

~~Optional~~
Triple Overdrive---- 30x Winning Formulas
Triple AP---- 30x Wings to Discovery (only works if you kill the king)

With this set up you should be able to watch pokemon whilst your chars get massive exp. hope this helps nebody ~.^

Using this method with only the basic auto-phoenix and overdrive--->AP you should get 40+ lvl per fight....

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 08:48 AM
:) Is there much point in cheating like that

a nirvana fan
01-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Bah, there's A LOT quicker ways, if you want to know them, please send me a message, I will happily tell you.;)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-03-2006, 10:30 AM
its not classed as cheating as their are no codes etc which trick the disc. it is all logical and lawful

a nirvana fan
01-03-2006, 04:56 PM
its not classed as cheating as their are no codes etc which trick the disc. it is all logical and lawful

Good point.

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 04:59 PM
I've almost completed the sphere grid anyway so I don't need hardly any Ap:)

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-03-2006, 05:21 PM
what way is faster? the don tonberry method?... it may be faster but it requires you to actually play where as with this you can leave your controller for 5 minutes