PDA

View Full Version : Puch in da face

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Has anybody ever punched you in the face for no reason at all, someone did it in First school to me.:)

Lindy
01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
When someone punches you in the face just from looking at you, you really have to review your life and wonder if it's worth living.

At least, without plastic surgery anyway.

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
where i live,noone dares does that to me because they know that i'll beat /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifout of them so frickin hard,that they will be eating out of straws for the rest of thier lives

Shaun
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
When someone punches you in the face just from looking at you, you really have to review your life and wonder if it's worth living.

Hah, that's harsh. Once I was punched in the face for no reason (I just had a nosebleed, fortunately) - well, I was trying to get my school bag back from some chav. But otherwise, it hasn't happened to me.

The kind of people who do that are useless yobs.

Chris
01-03-2006, 05:26 PM
You must've done something to deserve it. Although, some people are just psychotic. I remember this guy at school he used to kick teachers for no reason at all.

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 05:26 PM
by anychance was that me?

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Probably:)

crashNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 05:29 PM

OWNED

Shaun
01-03-2006, 05:29 PM
by anychance was that me?

Wow. I must have the special ability to guess whether people are violent by their usernames combined with how they type. Without looking at your message (and I haven't even seen you here before) I guessed you were going to say something like what you said. XD

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 05:30 PM
i'm not crazy,but i can kick ass

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Really:)

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 05:41 PM
yes its true

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah i believe you:rolleyes2

Dreddz
01-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Ive been punched in the face once, but there was a reason......

Psydekick
01-03-2006, 06:30 PM
What was it

~SapphireStar~
01-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Ive been punched only once in the face and that was by a boy in primary school. I was holding him for my boyfriend to talk to him and he turned and punched me. He got a huge yelling at. Little git.

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 06:46 PM

Leeza
01-03-2006, 06:55 PM
ffxfreak93: Please stop spamming up threads. When I come to a post I expect to see more than ...

Sora, this applies to you as well. One word conversational posts are something you do through IMs, not an MB.

EDIT: No one has ever punched me in the face.

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 06:56 PM
sorry,i won't do it again...

crashNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 07:38 PM
ffxfreak93: Please stop spamming up threads. When I come to a post I expect to see more than ...

Sora, this applies to you as well. One word conversational posts are something you do through IMs, not an MB.
Oh sorry Leeza. That applies for me aswell as I said the one word "owned"...

Lindy
01-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Good god, and I thought self-moderation on the internet was just a myth!

Primus Inter Pares
01-03-2006, 07:40 PM
lawl puch

And no.

crashNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Good god, and I thought self-moderation on the internet was just a myth!
XD I'm just being a good boy is all...

Lindy
01-03-2006, 07:43 PM
ON THE INTERNET OF ALL PLACES!

themagicroundabout
01-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Yes, I was punched in the face! :excited:
As the Story goes some guy wanted a fight with me (he was an old friend...long story ;))
ANYWAY
I turned up and there was loadsa people there in a BIG CIRCLE and he was saying something so I just nodded and smiled, I couldnt really hear him because everyone was making noise!
So he produces his hand to shake, and me being the un-violent/stupid person that I am took his hand to shake...
NEXT THING I KNEW...:spin:
He had punched me in the face knocking my tooth out, so I stepped back in case he tried any more funny buisiness, but he was just shouting some stuff which I couldnt understand :)
Then he walked away and refused to fight me because there were loadsa my friends there and :Oo:
Not that I wanted to fight him much anyway :greenie:

THE END :)

Bloody hell, that was a lot :Oo:

crashNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 07:46 PM
ON THE INTERNET OF ALL PLACES!
You got a point there, but I'm not gonna get banned...

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-03-2006, 07:58 PM
I've been punched in the face for no reason. My ex bf did it. For some reason he liked hitting me.

Primus Inter Pares
01-03-2006, 07:59 PM
You got a point there, but I'm not gonna get banned...
Yes, a great tragedy for EoFF that would be.

crashNUMBERS
01-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Yes, a great tragedy for EoFF that would be.
Yeah. The fans screaming for my unbanning...

Miriel
01-03-2006, 08:12 PM
My brother punched me in the face before, but I think he had a reason for doing it. A stupid shallow reason, but still a reason.

Skarr
01-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I've been punched in the face for no reason. My ex bf did it. For some reason he liked hitting me.

You didn't hit him back? Why are some chicks like this? Some of the girls that I know would have made it possible that he never have kids. Or as Crash would say OWNED. :)

Nah man, I've never been punched in the face. However, being slapped in the face is a different story. ;)

KoShiatar
01-03-2006, 08:35 PM
For no reason at all? No. Once a boy punched me in the face because we were arguing, in junior high.

War Angel
01-03-2006, 08:55 PM
I remember one time I got punched in the face. It was the time of Independance Day celebrations, and there's a custom here of spraying white foam on each other. Masses of people gather and spray each other.

I saw this dude, I couldn't remember his name, but I knew he was a year younger than me, and a serious bully at my school, or something. So, I walked to him, forced his mouth open, and filled it with semi-toxic once-carpet-cleaning white foam. It was nice watching his face contort. I then left, not thinking much of it.

A few minutes later, I turned around, and saw him running toward me from a few good meters away. He used his running momentum, and punched me straight in the jaw. It wasn't nice, and I straighted myself right away, readying myself for a fight. But he was gone, and two large gorilla-men came instead, and started bashing me. I fled, and thus turning my back to the gang. I felt a few more hits and kicks, then something (I realised later it was the lower, hard end of a foam canister) hit my head, bust it open, and I fell to the ground. I got up a few seconds later, and one of my friends informed "congratulations, you've busted your head", and reaching with my hand to the back of my head, and realising it was bloody, I knew he was right.

That's my story. I'd say I deserved it... too bad he got away so quickly, though :)

Venom
01-03-2006, 09:00 PM
I've been punched out...I guess that counts...:)

Zeldy
01-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Yes, I was punched in the face! :excited:
As the Story goes some guy wanted a fight with me (he was an old friend...long story ;))
ANYWAY
I turned up and there was loadsa people there in a BIG CIRCLE and he was saying something so I just nodded and smiled, I couldnt really hear him because everyone was making noise!
So he produces his hand to shake, and me being the un-violent/stupid person that I am took his hand to shake...
NEXT THING I KNEW...:spin:
He had punched me in the face knocking my tooth out, so I stepped back in case he tried any more funny buisiness, but he was just shouting some stuff which I couldnt understand :)
Then he walked away and refused to fight me because there were loadsa my friends there and :Oo:
Not that I wanted to fight him much anyway :greenie:

THE END :)

Bloody hell, that was a lot :Oo:
I love you, Curtis!

No, Ive never been punched, slapped, kicked or anything :D!

Spammerman
01-03-2006, 11:51 PM
I got slapeed in teh face for no reason, but then we settled it with a cahir.

kikimm
01-04-2006, 12:16 AM
I don't think I've ever been punched in the face, but maybe I'm wrong. I've been bitten on the face, and slapped, but not punched.

Little Miss Awesome
01-04-2006, 12:23 AM
I haven't, but my friend did because she was a goth and the person who hit her was a chav :eep:

Orestes
01-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Puch? Is that like a term for puke? I don't think I'd want somebody else doing that on my face.

And no, I've never been punched.

Rusty
01-04-2006, 02:52 AM
I've never been punched in the face. But I have been slapped.

rubah
01-04-2006, 03:52 AM
Never been punched in any sort of serious manner, much less in the face.

Christmas
01-04-2006, 04:25 AM
Never.

Reles
01-04-2006, 04:57 AM
When I was in Kindergarten or preschool or somewhere around that time. I was at my babysitters and we were playing mcdonalds and I was on my scooter thing and drove up to the window to order a hamburger and this little boy punched me in the face. Then my babysitter said I should punch him back because he deserved it, but I knew it was wrong, so my friend Ashley punched him for me.

Reine
01-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Yes, I have, simply because I wasnt liked (I have no idea what went through the pathetic idiots head)

I returned the punch naturally, and broke the pricks nose...which surprised me, because Im a really weedy skeleton guy :eep:

That was when I was 11....

There has been numerous other instances...I tend to attract the attention of unsavory characters looking to hurt people :eep:

Psydekick
01-04-2006, 08:47 AM
I don't think I've ever been punched in the face, but maybe I'm wrong. I've been bitten on the face, and slapped, but not punched.Slapped is probably worse......:)

Neco Arc
01-04-2006, 11:46 AM
i've never been punched, slapped etc in the face but this guy http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Empire/Kefka%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gif can probably fry your face with his "Light of Judgement"...

Loony BoB
01-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Not that I recall. I know I've been elbowed in the face and punched in the nads. That's enough for me.

Psydekick
01-04-2006, 11:59 AM
I've been kicked in theI've been kicked in the

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-04-2006, 01:21 PM
You didn't hit him back? Why are some chicks like this? Some of the girls that I know would have made it possible that he never have kids.

Don't worry I got him back for it.

Shaun
01-04-2006, 01:33 PM
I remember one time I got punched in the face. It was the time of Independance Day celebrations, and there's a custom here of spraying white foam on each other. Masses of people gather and spray each other.

I saw this dude, I couldn't remember his name, but I knew he was a year younger than me, and a serious bully at my school, or something. So, I walked to him, forced his mouth open, and filled it with semi-toxic once-carpet-cleaning white foam. It was nice watching his face contort. I then left, not thinking much of it.

A few minutes later, I turned around, and saw him running toward me from a few good meters away. He used his running momentum, and punched me straight in the jaw. It wasn't nice, and I straighted myself right away, readying myself for a fight. But he was gone, and two large gorilla-men came instead, and started bashing me. I fled, and thus turning my back to the gang. I felt a few more hits and kicks, then something (I realised later it was the lower, hard end of a foam canister) hit my head, bust it open, and I fell to the ground. I got up a few seconds later, and one of my friends informed "congratulations, you've busted your head", and reaching with my hand to the back of my head, and realising it was bloody, I knew he was right.

That's my story. I'd say I deserved it... too bad he got away so quickly, though :)

XD!!

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Im usually the one that punches people in the face.
Although I have been slapped by a few girls;) .
Dont ask why.

Anaisa
01-05-2006, 01:54 AM
Ive been hit in the face quite a few times, but pretty much all of them because I let them, for two reasons, 1 to show them up for the wimps they were, they looked really silly when they gave me a punch in the face and I didn't even flinch, I didn't even get any bruises or marks! How big a wimp have you got to be to punch someone in the face and not leave a mark? 2 Because there was a theory that I won all my fights because I always got the first hit, so I decided to prove them wrong. But yeah, people have started fights with me for no reason, every fight ive ever been in really has been for some stupid reason they've invented. Ive actually got a video from when im four, of a boy who just walks up to me and slaps me in the face! I say, "im so much better than you", and then kick him in the shin.:lol:

War Angel
01-05-2006, 05:37 PM
XD!!
Imagine me telling people the story behind the scar. :)

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-05-2006, 10:33 PM
only once... i didn't even know who she was...

escobert
01-05-2006, 10:36 PM

~SapphireStar~
01-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I've been kicked in theSpoiler: I've been ki
In the what? The spoiler?

Anaisa
01-06-2006, 12:15 AM

Where I live your more likely to be hit in the face for not being ugly, because your going against the general standard.

Lord Xehanort
01-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Some guy tried to punch me in the face (for hitting on him), but he missed, and still got suspended for it.

I WIN!

Anaisa
01-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Thats got to be the worst reaction you can possibly get when hitting on someone, apart from maybe them just vomiting. How did he get suspended for attempting to hit somebody?! thats strict, if I went to your school id have been expelled in less than a week.

Lord Xehanort
01-06-2006, 12:47 AM
He was initiating a fight. After he swung, he charged, and I blocked. He was fighting, I was defending myself WITHOUT fighting. He got 5 days out, I got a nice word from the principal about defending myself, rather than using 'he started it' as an excuse to fight back, because I could've leveled that guy.

Itsunari 2000
01-06-2006, 04:08 PM
A couple of times.

Awesomeman
01-07-2006, 07:17 AM

So,he was a good boyfriend.

I don't let them get the chance to...

Rengori
01-07-2006, 07:46 AM
It wasn't a punch in the face, but a kick in the crotch for no reason. This was around the time D-11 thought it would be a great idea to put the first grade and fifth grade recesses at the same time.

Jojee
01-07-2006, 07:49 AM
I've punched someone on the face before for no reason =D

What, someone's gotta do the punching. xD

Then I kicked him in the nuts.

Rase
01-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I'm far too nice to get punched in the face. :)

Jojee
01-07-2006, 09:00 AM
*punches Rase in the face* ^___^

(Bawb's making me post more... blame him! :</>D)

Rase
01-07-2006, 09:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/RyanStage/IMG_0431.jpg

You see that? That's a tear, and it's now on your conscious.

Jojee
01-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Looks like a zit to me XD

Rase
01-07-2006, 10:00 AM
No it's not. :cry:

Jojee
01-07-2006, 10:05 AM
:greenie:

Devourment
01-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Never. But if I was I'd be sure to hit them back.

Rase
01-07-2006, 10:16 AM
:greenie:

Whatever, meanie. First you punch me in the face, than mock my tears. :weep:

Anyway, now I have been punched in the face, and I must say it's not fun.

Rice Cake
01-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Nope,because whoever punched me would wake up in a dumpster in some other country.:cool:

Psydekick
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
To be honest i would rather be punched than slapped:)

Leeza
01-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Sora, if your thread is dying do not revive it unless you have something significant to add.