PDA

View Full Version : price raise for ffvii

ffxatticus
01-03-2006, 07:06 PM
wth...how come when I'm about to buy ff vii instead of borrowing for the past years it raises to 70 bucks??????? I went on amazon and lowest price was 70 and it just kept going up. even on ebay its like 50. why did this happen all of a sudden?

chronic_Maniac
01-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Well you gotta think about the people and their product. BS really lets move on. Advent Childen is coming out so is before crisis and dirge of cerberus. All these are FF7 related so people are gonna wanna know the whole story. These people will buy the game just to know what its all about. So they probally raised the price saying "no one will notice" like a child stealing a piece of chocolate from his fathers hidden stash. They steal little bits of money and share it with they're wealthy friends. I can't say really why they do it. Maybe you should check a store like B&B games. The internet is not always a reliable source anyways. You get charge for the game and it never shows. Then you have to get your money back. Also you get charged for the game it shows and then you see it somewhere else cheaper. Bye BYe people I'm going to another thread. I know I didn't help, but I didn't charge you for it.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-04-2006, 04:51 AM
You'd have to be a sucker to pay more than fifteen bucks for FFVII. Used copies of it are ridiculously common.

SoulTaker*
01-04-2006, 05:27 AM
I got it at wally world for 14 bucks in August.

ffxatticus
01-04-2006, 03:41 PM
they just went up in december and i couldn't find any cheap...but luckily eb got one in stock

a nirvana fan
01-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Maybe because the game is getting really old now, it's harder to find, so the price raises.

eurotrash
01-04-2006, 05:28 PM
i got my copy for 4.99 recently
it was a big re-release of old ps games (greatest hits)
i got ff tactics as well for ps, 4.99

just gotta look around, ul find it!

Foetus In Fetu
01-04-2006, 06:04 PM
It's a supply vs. demand thing. With Advent Children and the rest of the Compilation coming out, interest has piqued again in Final Fantasy VII, which means a lot of people who never had their own copy or played the game at all are buying copies so they can play or replay to understand the original storyline. I'm sure that in a few months, the prices will begin to fall again.

crashNUMBERS
01-06-2006, 04:54 AM
Come on. Don't pay for that. FFVII isn't so hard to find. It's really easy actually. Any store that sells PlayStation One games will be bound to have it. Usually at 15 or 16 bucks like other PSX games, like FFTactics. (Which I wanna get)