PDA

View Full Version : Best WWII Shooters

JaytodaP
01-03-2006, 08:55 PM
There's a whole bunch of World War II shooters out there, but whats the best? I tore up Medal Of Honor: Frontline and Rising sun in the same week on hard, but I didn't care too much for Rising Sun. Brothers In Arms is pretty good. I just got the new one. I haven't beat that one yet.(The AI is the worst in any game you'll ever play.) I just beat Big Red One in one Night on Hard. I'm wondering, whats the best series? I think call of Duty is the best of all, but its way too easy. Medal of Honor: EA was too hard. What is your favorite WWII shooter?

Spammerman
01-03-2006, 11:25 PM
European Assualt, even though being a little hard was awesome, including the multiplayer and letting u kuck grenades, which turns out to be very useful, and funny when it blows up as they kick get. But i got hit the head by a kicked grenade and it blew up as it hit me:cry: Anywho, I really dont think the new Brothers in arms game is all that good. THeres no real way to aim if you're not lookin through sights. I dont think Medal of honor rising sun is all that great, unless youre playin multi-player and its ok. Frontline was good, though i nvr got to finish it.Im fixin to rent Call of Duty and see how it is.

Old Manus
01-03-2006, 11:32 PM
There are too many WWII games imo

JaytodaP
01-04-2006, 12:45 AM
. THeres no real way to aim if you're not lookin through sights.

Go to options, i think in the pause menu, and then turn on Crosshair and you can choose from 2 or 4 i think.

Spammerman
01-04-2006, 12:48 AM
oooooo.nvm.