PDA

View Full Version : Larxene a sadist . . . proof here

Ansem/Sephy
01-03-2006, 08:59 PM
I came across this the other day, and when I was done laughing and crying . . . I figured I'd post it . . . for the sake of those who enjoy exposing the somewhat strange sexual orientations of everyone around them . . . (everyone here)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larxene

Also, this is a very complete, accurate article, a wikipeida first, look at some other profiles too . . .

*spoilers though*

ffxfreak93
01-03-2006, 09:40 PM
thats interesting.....

RaidenWeb17
01-04-2006, 03:56 AM
Yeah thats pretty cool.

KH-Cloudy
01-11-2006, 04:01 AM
hmm cool to bad i didnt see the big spoilers part

Pouring Rain
01-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Whoa

Lord Xehanort
01-11-2006, 04:15 AM
The first time I read that, it said she was a 'nympho-sadist'.

Now she is no longer 'nympho'.

Skyblade
01-12-2006, 07:41 PM
The first time I read that, it said she was a 'nympho-sadist'.

Now she is no longer 'nympho'.

I noticed that too. I don't think there was enough evidence to define her as a nympho-sadist. She wasn't sexually obsessive that we noticed, so they probably dropped that. In fact, the only line I can think of which has any sexual connotations is "that doesn't mean I can't have my way with him first", which she said to Axel about Sora. And even then, that's not really what she means. We don't know enough about the character to define her as a nympho-sadist, but she is clearly a sadist, so I think the article made the right call.

Lost Number
01-12-2006, 08:01 PM
I seen it, it said there was vandalism or something?

Ansem/Sephy
01-16-2006, 05:17 AM
^wha?

I noticed that too. I don't think there was enough evidence to define her as a nympho-sadist. She wasn't sexually obsessive that we noticed, so they probably dropped that

maybe not . . . but she was very cold and definately violent constantly, and if thats sexually arousing for her . . . i guess it might be assumed she a nympho, since shes kinda obsessed . . .

MateriaBladeVII
01-17-2006, 04:36 AM
Wow...

MAJOR spoilers on that page... Ugh...

Thanks for ruining the whole surprise of the plotline for me... lol.

I couldn't stop reading what it said about the other members...

Roxas was a member of The Organization??? And he dies???

Mossfoot
02-05-2006, 12:02 PM
I always thought Larxene was hot. And not all that mean...
O.o
That says alot about me, I guess.