PDA

View Full Version : international last mission

ffxatticus
01-04-2006, 12:11 AM
anyway to play it in the US or am I gonna have to live with the fact that i can't play it?

Renmiri
01-04-2006, 02:54 AM
buy the game on ebay (or Chinatown if your city is big enough to have one). You must also buy a special PlayStation that can play international games (also on ebay).
All in all you will be out almost $150 to play that

But the most expensive is the international PlayStation, which will play any other international game...

Markus. D
01-04-2006, 08:08 AM
mmmm, this is what the original FFX-2 should have been.

Im not sure what youll need, but I got my ps2 modded just to play it :)

Soul of Tarsis
01-04-2006, 08:11 AM
I lost interest when I found out that I couldn’t whore the Trigger Happy Lv3/Cat Nip/Speed Bracer combo anymore…

Markus. D
01-04-2006, 09:22 AM
:D

a nirvana fan
01-04-2006, 05:42 PM
I just generally think this game is rubbish, looks it anyway.

Marluxiaswife
01-04-2006, 06:42 PM
I just generally think this game is rubbish, looks it anyway.

Last Mission is the Best!, I even bought it, but now I'm saving up money for a Japanese PS2. A saw trailers for Last Mission makes me want to play it so badly.... :(

~SapphireStar~
01-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Im not going to bother getting it cause I seen videos of battles featuring it, thats good enough for me.

Markus. D
01-07-2006, 08:36 AM
have you seen the Last Mission part of the FFX-2 story, might make you satisfied with ffx-2

rikkupainegoofydonald
01-07-2006, 10:32 PM
International is only in English Dub and Japanese Sub, but Last Mission is Japanese Dub and Sub...

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-07-2006, 11:50 PM
I would have loved it if Square-Enix released it in the US so we wouldnt have to spend so much money.

Lord_BeTzE
01-07-2006, 11:55 PM
I wish to se the exclusives 3 Dresspheres xD They must rock!

4evarisha
01-09-2006, 05:06 AM
I love the last mission.

mega_tonberry
01-09-2006, 05:17 AM
If you manage to get a hold of the international version ffxatticus, please tell me how it goes. I want it so bad!:kaocry:

Maite_Sweet_Rebelde
01-21-2006, 02:38 AM
I am thinking of getting it, but im a mexican girl with no knowledge of Japanies language...

Markus. D
01-21-2006, 10:27 AM
I wish to se the exclusives 3 Dresspheres xD They must rock!

Psychicer and Festival goer are awesome (to an extent ovcourse...).

and well, having an extra member in your party and doing there chapters makes the replay value all teh more awesome (if you missed out on some of thier stories).

and some of the endings made me laugh :love: :love:

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 03:08 PM
I don't really care. If you got to spend all that money just to play one game, then forget it.:choc:

Seto Fett
02-17-2006, 09:06 PM
To save some space, and owing to this topic revolves around my question...What exactly was the last mission about? Was it just mission you could do during Chapter 5 or what?

DMKA
02-18-2006, 03:10 AM
I want to see the rest of the added story dammit. I saw it for download online once with a bunch of other FF videos but you needed some membership that I couldn't be bothered with. I'd really love to play it, but since there is no, and will never be an English version, I'm not even going to bother trying to get my hands on it.

I had the same dillema with FFX...except that even the U.K. got the full thing with the dark aeons and Penance, yet we didn't...wtf is that about?

Marluxiaswife
02-18-2006, 05:28 AM
These are some parts of the Last Mission
download these, they are movie cilps of last mission

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;2139312;;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;2139311;;/fileinfo.html

Seto Fett
02-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Alright, I'll be sure to do that later, Flower Moon. (Dialup, must rely on a friend for this) But, could someone give me a synposis of it, I mean, like was it a mission you could do in Chp.5 before Vegnagun or was this yet another bonus upon beating the game? I heard Tidus was involved in this too or was mentioned...?

Marluxiaswife
02-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Alright, I'll be sure to do that later, Flower Moon. (Dialup, must rely on a friend for this) But, could someone give me a synposis of it, I mean, like was it a mission you could do in Chp.5 before Vegnagun or was this yet another bonus upon beating the game? I heard Tidus was involved in this too or was mentioned...?

sorry for double posting but i found how tidus is involved
http://www.damirkolar.com/ffx2international/

Seto Fett
02-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks again, Flower Moon. I'll be sure to check those out. :D

Little Blue
02-20-2006, 07:21 AM
Thanks flower moon.

I checked out the filefront files you posted earlier as well, it's only the introduction to the LM stuff.

I found a script a while ago, with screenshot, of the last mission if anyones interested.
http://www.warmech.net/special/lastmission/lastmission.html

ffxfreak93
02-20-2006, 08:25 AM
the orginal was bad enough anyway,so why get international!!!!????!?

kikimm
02-20-2006, 08:32 AM
A lot of people liked the original, and would like to play more of the game. You don't have to get it if you don't want to. :)

fushibai99
02-21-2006, 07:45 AM
In thailand there is a ps2 that can play both japan and us games

Maite_Sweet_Rebelde
02-21-2006, 02:07 PM
More Dressperes! cool!...What r they?
I still won't be able to play it cause it will be still in JAPANIES!

Markus. D
02-21-2006, 03:25 PM
the orginal was bad enough anyway,so why get international!!!!????!?

are you really an FFX Freak?

FFX-2 branches onto that you know, its a pre-requisit of being an FFX fan.

:)

the last mission is quite odd.

its minutely like via infinito.... sept it goes up...

and you get to see the true ending once you get to the top.

Marluxiaswife
02-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Thanks flower moon.

I checked out the filefront files you posted earlier as well, it's only the introduction to the LM stuff.

I found a script a while ago, with screenshot, of the last mission if anyones interested.
http://www.warmech.net/special/lastmission/lastmission.html

Wow thank you,
thank you so much :D :D

Seto Fett
02-22-2006, 02:05 AM
Thanks again Flower Moon and Auron's Ghost. :D

If I could ask another question that relates to this game to save space...

Could someone tell me more about X-2 International + Last Mission? I've become interested in it as I heard there's English voices or such in it, so I'm really adamant about it now. I know about the general nature of FF Internationals, as they usually include extras and additions/edits to the game and such. Anyway, I've actually considered buying it, but I'd like to know whether I'll need a Japanese PS2 or such to play it? If not, and I could simply buy the game and play it immediately, is there any good sites where I could purchase it new. (Preferably money order and no eBay?)

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this. Contrary to what I may infer, I'm not new to X-2, just getting back to it since I beat it when it came out. :D (I know it's a longshot)

Marluxiaswife
02-22-2006, 04:10 AM
Thanks again Flower Moon and Auron's Ghost. :D

If I could ask another question that relates to this game to save space...

Could someone tell me more about X-2 International + Last Mission? I've become interested in it as I heard there's English voices or such in it, so I'm really adamant about it now. I know about the general nature of FF Internationals, as they usually include extras and additions/edits to the game and such. Anyway, I've actually considered buying it, but I'd like to know whether I'll need a Japanese PS2 or such to play it? If not, and I could simply buy the game and play it immediately, is there any good sites where I could purchase it new. (Preferably money order and no eBay?)

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this. Contrary to what I may infer, I'm not new to X-2, just getting back to it since I beat it when it came out. :D (I know it's a longshot)

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/494/494069p1.html
I think this tells about last mission,
and yeah you need a japanese ps2 to work it
trust me i bought last mission i need a japanese ps2 now

And if you could get a japanese ps2
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-1-49-en-15-last+mission-70-2qd.html

Little Blue
02-22-2006, 08:33 AM
Personally, I don't think it's worth buying a japanese PS2 for. I'd much rather send threatening letters to SE to getthem to release I+LM internationally (with english language) as it does not have any english in it. International has english subs I think, but last misssion is pure japanese (voice and subs) so if you can understand Japanese, thats one less excuse not to get the game...