PDA

View Full Version : damn it!! game crashs each time i try to face sin.

Robster
01-04-2006, 05:25 AM
I don't get it, every time I go to face Sin the game crash's? has that happen to anyone else, I go else where in the game to play the other hidden bosses and its fine, man just my luck!!

Old Manus
01-04-2006, 07:49 AM
You're screwed.

PS: that is the best spelling of 'crashes' i have ever seen

Soul of Tarsis
01-04-2006, 07:58 AM
SUX2BU

…Not much else can be said really.

Setzer Gabianni
01-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Get a new game. To my knowledge, FFX is still easy to get hold of...sorta.

If you are in the UK, get a good preowned one or get a Platinum one.

blackmage_nuke
01-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Is your game burnt or real? and further more how do you mean by crash, does it just go black and the music still runs, does it go black and silent, does it freeze up?

Robster
01-04-2006, 09:36 AM
it freezes with the music still going in the background.

a nirvana fan
01-04-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't get it, every time I go to face Sin the game crash's? has that happen to anyone else, I go else where in the game to play the other hidden bosses and its fine, man just my luck!!

I kind of had the same problem apart from mine used to stop before entering the Thunder Plains from Guadosalam, so I just traded my rubbish version for a brand spanking new one:D

blackmage_nuke
01-04-2006, 11:33 AM
it freezes with the music still going in the background.
yeah u kinda need another disk, same thing happened to me, at first i got up to the part where you fight sin on the airship then it froze, i started again and i got to the part where you go into sin, then it froze then the disk just stoped working, so i got a new one. If your game is copied thats most likely the problem, if its not then you got ripped off, or you or someone else hasnt been treating your disks right

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-04-2006, 01:46 PM
mine does (NOTE: present tense!!!) it after ive beaten evrae and am crashing the wedding. its the disk thats damaged. i just borrowed my m8's to get past that one scene and the rest is fine

Tabris
01-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Mine stopped there as well, when I was on my way fighting Sin, in the middle of a cut scene. Once, it even stoppen after I was done fighting both of the fins (maybe I had fought the third fight as well, can't really remember). I just let the game stay for a while (ten-fifteen minutes) and then it started working again.

Robster
01-05-2006, 06:56 AM
Mine stopped there as well, when I was on my way fighting Sin, in the middle of a cut scene. Once, it even stoppen after I was done fighting both of the fins (maybe I had fought the third fight as well, can't really remember). I just let the game stay for a while (ten-fifteen minutes) and then it started working again.

I let it run for 2 hours and it was still doing nothing, it just shows yuna continiously kneeling down and nodding her head lol

Markus. D
01-05-2006, 11:57 AM
hahaha, that sounds amuseing... wish my FFX would Crash like that.

tis a new chaotic prophecy ive made for myself.

Tabris
01-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Ok, when I think about it, it might have been up to twenty minutes, but it was definitly not running for 2 hours! ;)

Robster
01-05-2006, 06:49 PM
damn it, first of all my mates aren't final fantasy fans and plus the video stores in nz don't have them for hire as the game is too long.