PDA

View Full Version : Has Playing Final...

a nirvana fan
01-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Has playing Final Fantasy made you look at life any differently now? For me it has in a way, I look at life from Squall's point of view, and see how lucky I am.

Dreddz
01-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, I see how fruitful life is....

Soul of Tarsis
01-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I realised that I really have nothing better to do...

KoShiatar
01-04-2006, 09:12 PM
I realized there is something I can actually translate from Japanese, thank God.

~SapphireStar~
01-04-2006, 10:06 PM
I look at life from Squall's point of view, and see how lucky I am.
Same here. But I also take Rinoa's advice and not worry to much cause Im still young and shouldnt spend my life worrying.

loza
01-05-2006, 01:12 AM
i see my life diferntly i see that i could have a much worse life then i have...

Marluxiaswife
01-05-2006, 03:14 AM
Yeah, when I saw Yuna from FFX-2 I wanted to look like her :p

DJZen
01-05-2006, 03:38 AM
What? It's a video game. Jesus, if playing a video game is that cathartic for you, you need to get out more.

a nirvana fan
01-05-2006, 10:32 AM
What? It's a video game. Jesus, if playing a video game is that cathartic for you, you need to get out more.

Or I just really get into Final Fantasy as I love them so much.

ljkkjlcm9
01-05-2006, 10:35 AM
I remember when I first played FFVIII I felt a lot like Squall. Like nothing mattered really, and I need not care for others. And to some extent his philosophy of just saying "Whatever" was right. Sometimes there are things that you just can't worry about because they really don't affect you in any way. But you also have to realize sometimes you do have to step up and not just ignore things.

THE JACKEL

a nirvana fan
01-05-2006, 10:37 AM
I remember when I first played FFVIII I felt a lot like Squall. Like nothing mattered really, and I need not care for others. And to some extent his philosophy of just saying "Whatever" was right. Sometimes there are things that you just can't worry about because they really don't affect you in any way. But you also have to realize sometimes you do have to step up and not just ignore things.

THE JACKAL

Same here for a brief time.

xtreme112
01-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Watching FFVII:AC gave me a goal in life, TO HAVE HAIR LIKE RENO'S!
playing FF has also given me a much more creative mind and made me really good in writing and reading, and in a way lead me to develope a love for Literature and Drama

Relena
01-17-2006, 10:32 PM
Playing Final Fantasy stopped me from trying to commit suicide, and it helped me gain a little bit of happiness.

Mittopotahis
01-18-2006, 03:49 AM
Final Fantasy made me realise that some guy called Cid mastered flight way before the Wright Brothers.

We must live in a hole.

charchar
01-18-2006, 06:17 PM
actually, like a lot of people here, yeah. ff6 basically raised me, it's weird to say a video game taught me a lot about life, but it did. i couldn't possibly explain why or how, but i think that makes it even more potent.

also, the entire series has pretty uch detached me from the real world. that, i'm sure is unhealthy, but i'm getting some good fiction out of it. i'm trying to write a novel that's not a final fantasy novel, but it is heavily inspired by the atmosphere of the first 4

Setzer Gabianni
01-18-2006, 09:06 PM
FF has given me a vast amount of friends, some of which I will continue to keep in touch with for the rest of my life.

It's great to meet people who share a deep love for Final Fantasy. It has also given me happiness, there are so many issues in the games that I can often relate to.

May sound sad to you but none of you know me so..*shrugs*

Rogue
01-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Playing Final Fantasy stopped me from trying to commit suicide, and it helped me gain a little bit of happiness.
im so sorry about that gosh this shows how final fantasy realy changes peoples lifes.im so glad your doing alot better:D :D

Relena
01-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Why, thank you. But I really wish Final Fantasy was real. According to my research, Final Fantasy saved many depressed teens.

Lost Number
01-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Yes. I have realized that being a loner is not a bad thing. You eventually get the girl and save the world.:)
Well, more like it has kept me sane for the last 5 years by making me see that somewhere, I have power.

Vaprice
01-18-2006, 10:54 PM
I like trains!~!!!! hehehehehe sugar sugar!!!!

Captain Maxx Power
01-19-2006, 12:09 AM

Agreed.

Carmilla
01-19-2006, 04:01 PM
I was an alcoholic until after Final Fantasy IV.

blackmage_nuke
01-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Playing final fantasy and listeing to the songs made me like playing music, and after playing FFVII I'm scared of poluting things

YTDN
01-22-2006, 09:25 AM
Listening to the music made me want to convert all the piano pieces to my flute and play my flute more. And its given me too many ideas for stories.