PDA

View Full Version : Al Bhed Primers: XIX & XX

Medi
01-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Alright, earlier, I checked some sites to find out where the last Al Bhed Primers were that I needed, they were XIX and XX. From the information that I was presented with, I learned that these two Primers were in the Al Bhed Home.

So, I used my Airship to land on Bikanel Island, and I went all the way through the Sanubia Desert. At the entrance to Home, there were two Al Bhed saying something like, "There's nothing to see, now that Home is destroyed. Turn Back." So, it wouldn't let me through.

Is there some other way to get them, or am I just stuck, and to get them, will I have to start a new game?

Help appreciated :)

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-04-2006, 09:46 PM
you will have to start a new game sry... same goes for the primer on the ship at the beginign... this is one of the few things that you cant go back for along with the lance in bevelle temple

Vice-President Rufus
01-04-2006, 10:14 PM
actually i think u can get them if you already had a saved file with all the al bhed Primers u just need to find a sphere and it will scan youre memory card.
Location of one of the sphers is in mihen higroad(don't know if it is writen right.)

SammieBabe
01-04-2006, 10:20 PM
There's one in the sunken ruins (where you first started) too.
But yeah, you have to get those primers during your first encounter at Home, otherwise, never....

rubah
01-04-2006, 11:13 PM
If you have the international version, there's some sort of bug that allows you to play through the entire game starting at Home, I've heard.