PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer's call

Shin Gouken
01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Has anyone played Shin megami tensei, Lucifer's call?

i bought it a while back and only played for so many hours when i foolishly gave it to a mate to borrow. I only just got it back and i'm really looking forward to getting back into it.

I don't know anyone that has played it nor have i heard anyone so much as mention it. If you have played it, what were your thoughts

Dreddz
01-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Its a good game, Its Nocturne to the Americans
I hope it sees a light in later Shin Megami Tensei games to arrive on these shores...

~SapphireStar~
01-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I played it for a couple of hours, but got rid of it cause the random battles were driving me crazy. The people who created the game series Persona made it and I love the battle system and the character designs. But I didnt like the fact that Dante had to make an apperance.

Zante
01-05-2006, 01:50 PM
I got it for christmass, and I love it. I'm currenly triing to beat Matador, hes freaking tough.

What I like about this game is that even the random encounters are a chalenge, i don't remember diing that much in any other RPG. Only thing that bugs me is that when the main character dies, its game over even if the rest of the party is still alive.

Project G
01-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Doesnt it have Dante from DMC in it?

~SapphireStar~
01-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Yes it does. You seen him on the front cover didnt you?

But I didnt like the fact that Dante had to make an apperance.

Project G
01-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, and you can play as him

~SapphireStar~
01-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I think you fight him, not sure. I gave up on it after 6 hours or so of playing it.

Dreddz
01-06-2006, 04:18 PM
You meet him fairly early on, depending on what you do throughout, he will either continue to follow you, or end up joining you, although that is near the end of the game.

~SapphireStar~
01-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Ive just bought it from Gamestation for £20. Im determined to finish it. My boyfriend isnt too happy that I bought it!