PDA

View Full Version : Twins

Rye
01-04-2006, 10:07 PM
- Are you a twin?
- Do you know any twins, triplets or anything more than that?
- Can you tell between one (identical) twin and the other easily?

I always thought having a twin for a week would be cool. :) There is a set of triplets in my grade. Two of them look identical and I can't tell the difference for my life, the other looks different from the other two. Different hair colour, much smaller, different face. You can tell the other one and the two identical ones are sisters, but they don't look identical at all.

Old Manus
01-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Twins are cool if they're women cause you can cheat on one of them and just say you didn't know who was who

PS:
http://www.chesapeake.net/patpress/patpress%20images/aFilm-Twins1.jpg

Dignified Pauper
01-04-2006, 10:14 PM
I was a twin. Not anymore though. I took care of that problem 3 years ago.

Lindy
01-04-2006, 10:15 PM
I find identical twins incredibly disturbing.

~SapphireStar~
01-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Ive only met 2 sets of twins in my life and all 4 were girls. And I could not tell them apart 100% of the time, although one was always girly and the other was a tomboy, so that made it alittle easier.
I would love to have a twin, but Im enough trouble as it is :D

Shauna
01-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Emma is my twin! And so is Resha! ...:D

Yes, I know that makes no sense, but who cares?

Zeldy
01-04-2006, 10:26 PM
My two 7 year old Cousins are twins. Ones a boy and ones a girl so its alot easier to see who's who. But there personalitys are so different! Emelia is bossy and Independant, Josh is a posh cheeky boy.

Xaven
01-04-2006, 10:41 PM
I know... like 4 or 5 sets of twins. My little cousins aren't identical and look very different. I'm pretty good at telling all the identical twins I know apart.

Chaos
01-04-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm a twin.

My brother was born two minutes before me. Some people say we look alike, others say no. I think we don't really, but you can see we are related.

He's a bit of a chav and I tend towards the opposite end of the social spectrum although we have similar senses of humour and we get on really well etc.

Yeah, we have totally different personalities...it took half my friends ages to work out he was my twin, or even my brother and they were generally shocked when they twigged. We have a fairly unusual last name, so its kind of obvious really...

Hmm, yeah...I'm a twin.

rubah
01-04-2006, 11:02 PM
I have extreme difficulty in telling twins apart that I do not associate with closely on a daily basis.

SammieBabe
01-04-2006, 11:04 PM
My father in law is an identical twin. It's a little creepy. They even sound alike.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
I wish i was a twin sometimes but id rather be alone :p

Anaisa
01-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Ive never met any identical twins I can't tell apart, there is always some diffrence, even if they are dressed exactly the same, there is always something about their faces that sets them apart from each other. At one point I thought id like to have a twin sister who was exactly the same as me, because that way she'd never annoy me, because she'd be just like me, but then I wouldn't be an individual, so I changed my mind, and now I think it would be horrible. Me and my brother are best freinds anyway, which is really what I wanted, he's the perfect sibling, so I don't need a twin now.

Shlup
01-04-2006, 11:48 PM
There were twins in my preschool class but I couldn't tell the difference between them so I didn't play with them, 'cause if I talked to the one that wasn't my friend when I thought she was the one that was my friend she would be snotty. So I played with the boy that I swear I remember having blue hair.

I know a set of identical twins but they're easy to tell apart 'cause one has a mohawk and the other does not.

Apollo
01-05-2006, 12:03 AM
I used to be best friends with identical twins. They look exactly alike and sound and dress alike but I grew so close to them that I always could tell them apart. But we went our seperate ways.

Orestes
01-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Yeah, <a href="http://img80.exs.cx/img80/4509/Chuck_Norris.jpg">people have a hard time telling us apart</a>.

But yeah, I have cousins who are twins, and I can't tell them apart for the life of me.

Rusty
01-05-2006, 01:14 AM
- Are you a twin? No and I'm so thankful for that. I couldn't stand having a twin. To me it would be creepy and awful having someone so much like you.

- Do you know about twins, triplets or anything more than that? I don't know any twins or triplets come to think about it.

- Can you tell between one (identical) twin and the other easily?
Would have no idea, since I have never met a set of identical twins.

Drift
01-05-2006, 07:20 AM
twins suck.
i am a twin.
identical twins are evil...IN EVERY WAY!

Shadowdust
01-05-2006, 07:36 AM
I'm a fraternal twin. Most don't believe it though. They usually think we're identical. We are one minute apart or so I am told. :p I've attached some pictures from when we were younger to some that were taken a few years ago. You can kind of see that as we get older, we start looking a little different.

theundeadhero
01-05-2006, 09:49 AM
When I was in 7th grade my first real girlfriend had a twin sister. I could always tell them about but other people had trouble.

a nirvana fan
01-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Twins are cool if they're women cause you can cheat on one of them and just say you didn't know who was who

PS:
http://www.chesapeake.net/patpress/patpress%20images/aFilm-Twins1.jpg

Haha...I know some twins yeah and I can tell the difference although i couldn't at first.

Mittopotahis
01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
I am not a twin. It would be annoying being a twin i'd think, so I am glad I'm not.

Yes, I know a pair of twins, who are kinda identical. Well, they look pretty much the same, it took me about 2 years to actually truely be able to tell them apart (one didn't wear earings, the other did. Then she got earings. Then I learnt :)) I also know some triplets. One of them posts here as Tohru (occasionally :p). They look nothing like each other, or act like each other. One is a happy-go-lucky girl, the other girl is a goth (kinda) and the boy is just small.

ScottNUMBERS
01-05-2006, 12:52 PM
I was a twin. Not anymore though. I took care of that problem 3 years ago.
I always wondered who that handsome man in your sig was.

boris no no
01-05-2006, 01:04 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/group/borisnonokaggski1

*sighs*