PDA

View Full Version : Evangelical view on the occult .

Future Esthar
01-05-2006, 06:19 AM
I have been doing some research.

I discovered that the Evangelicals had an interesting view on the occult.

To them,the Devil himself is behind it.

They donīt believe all magic are good.

Now let me tell you about their view on some mystical things.

And you know what?

FF8 itself is a portrait of the view that the Evangelicals had on the occult and the devil personality .There is a FF8 character who gives the best representation I had ever seen for him.
No,he is not an ugly monster who eats children at breakfast or damage people with a pitchfork..You will be surprised.If you think of him as some kind of Al Capone with a gross voice or like the incredible Hulk or like that huge Quake monster you see then you are deeply wrong.
I will reveal here who X/Hyne is.
No,it is not Ulti.X wannas you to think that in the same way that the devil wanna us tho think of him like that to deceive us.

To the views:

1)Transmutation-Sometimes people report seing Our Lady Mary or some dead relative.Sometimes they even see Jesus and he says unbiblical things to them.Evangelicals donīt believe on spiritism.They believe the devil was once an angel of light and can transmutate into different shapes.

Possessing some shumis X is able to exist on many different eras assuming the shape of many different characters.

Will continue tomorrow.

fire_of_avalon
01-05-2006, 06:31 AM
I moved this here because it has more to do with themes in FF8 than it does with general discussion of evangelism.

nik0tine
01-05-2006, 06:56 AM
Duck and cover, future, I have a good feeling that the cavalry is on it's way.

Soul of Tarsis
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Why didn’t you just wait until you had written all of it before you posted anything? Were you really that desperate to get this online that you decided to post it in sections? Right now, I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about…

Discord
01-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Well, the main idea of posting in sections is raising the interest of the reader and his expectation for part two. That's supposed to be the general point, no idea if it is here. Another motive would be posting in small parts to encourage people actually reading the text, just like paragraphing the text. Well, you don't have to worry about it, FE, the ones of us who know you, will probably read it anyway *waits for Christmas to arrive*:p

Being an atheist, I'll retreat on commenting anything here, however, I think it's good that you've done some research on something that is actually stated in books.

Neco Arc
01-05-2006, 01:19 PM
I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about…

sub zero
01-05-2006, 01:24 PM
furture esther he is gggrrreeat

not if future esther was a monster he would be spouating so much NONSENCE that no one woud belive him.

feuture esther if you are gonna post pointless theorys for the rest of your life then find a fourm that actaly likes your ideas

DMKA
01-05-2006, 02:30 PM
I agree. If it was posted by anyone else I wouldn't though.

Discord
01-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Don't know about you, but the only reason I actually started reading this is because it from FE.

Plus, it's not a theory yet, just a couple of statements, the best will be coming soon.:p

Paninipower123
01-05-2006, 05:14 PM
I don't get it. Not that I think it's nonsense; I just don't get it.

Discord
01-05-2006, 06:07 PM

And you know what?

FF8 itself is a portrait of the view that the Evangelicals had on the occult and the devil personality .There is a FF8 character who gives the best representation I had ever seen for him.
No,he is not an ugly monster who eats children at breakfast or damage people with a pitchfork..You will be surprised.If you think of him as some kind of Al Capone with a gross voice or like the incredible Hulk or like that huge Quake monster you see then you are deeply wrong.
No,it is not Ulti.X wannas you to think that in the same way that the devil wanna us tho think of him like that to deceive us.

To the views:

1)Transmutation-Sometimes people report seing Our Lady Mary or some dead relative.Sometimes they even see Jesus and he says unbiblical things to them.Evangelicals donīt believe on spiritism.They believe the devil was once an angel of light and can transmutate into different shapes.

Possessing some shumis X is able to exist on many different eras assuming the shape of many different characters.

Will continue tomorrow.

Hmm... I think this needs to be said. Don't get offended, but if you use commas(= ",") the text becomes so much easier to read and understand. Maybe it's the key to your theories.

Rocket Edge
01-05-2006, 06:48 PM
i think ya need credit for just even coming up with these things & theories etc.

team hype

Emery
01-06-2006, 03:29 AM
i think ya need credit for just even coming up with these things & theories etc.

team hype

True, definitely. I find it very insteresting to hear these theories, and such. Looking forward to next post, so hurry up !!

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:24 AM
These theories...i would like to hear the rest of it because i have a pretty good idea of what he's saying right now but ill need to hear the rest to get a full view of his theory. Also, if you don't know about evangelists then look it up if u want to understand a bit better

nik0tine
01-06-2006, 05:04 AM
I don't understand why everybody gets angry at FE because he believes in some crazy theories. I think it's entertaining, personally.

Ray Comfort believes that the banana is proof of Gods existence, and I don't see anybody fuming over him.

Discord
01-06-2006, 05:09 AM
I don't understand why everybody gets angry at FE because he believes in some crazy theories. I think it's entertaining, personally.

Ray Comfort believes that the banana is proof of Gods existence, and I don't see anybody fuming over him.

It is amusing, and nooo, noone would ever make fun of a banana-proof:)

Paninipower123
01-06-2006, 07:49 AM
It is amusing, and nooo, noone would ever make fun of a banana-proof:)

Dare I... :tongue:

Soul of Tarsis
01-06-2006, 08:00 AM

Ray Comfort is a idiot Fundamentalist. What's Future Esthar's excuse?

Discord
01-06-2006, 02:09 PM
You know that Future Esthar - Episode II: The Attack of the Bananas is late.*waits for FE's post*

Sir Bahamut
01-06-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't understand why everybody gets angry at FE because he believes in some crazy theories.

It's simple really: since there are, believe it or not, people who take him seriously, people will attempt to logically and rationally demonstrate the lack of coherence, lack of logic, lack of evidence, lack of all things which make up a good theory. However, as you might have noticed from his various threads, arguing with Future is like talking to a brick wall.

Hence all the anger; you're trying to demonstrate something is crap by arguing with someone impossible to deal with.

Simple really.

Christmas
01-06-2006, 03:02 PM

And you know what?

To the views:

Will continue tomorrow.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0009U51OQ.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Why didn’t you just wait until you had written all of it before you posted anything? Were you really that desperate to get this online that you decided to post it in sections?

http://www.awesomegraphics.net/i_want_attention.jpg

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:24 PM
When is he going to post the rest of his theory?

Soul of Tarsis
01-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Evangelion pwnz

Discord
01-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Still waiting for the big moment... Better make it worth it, FE! Give a crunching sexy theory without any potential meaning.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 04:25 AM
2) Hypnotic regression-To evangelicals there is not such a thing as reincarnation.
Thus,when a person takes an hypnotic regression terapy to see their past lives they conclude that reincarnation is thruth.However Evang. believe that the devil creates false memories and visions on the brain to deceive people into thinking reincarnation is true.People think that Hypnotic regression is godly but Ev. think otherwise.

On FF8 there is a machine which imitates Ellone´s powers.
However this machine enables people to see things that never happened.It is a deceiving machine.For example,it shows to Squall Ulti inside of Rinoa on Galbadia Garden.However,this is false because Ulti never possesses anyone.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-07-2006, 05:43 AM
hmmm... interesting. but i would like to know why satan makes these false images. Isn't it his desire to bring ppl into temptation?

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 01:59 PM
research more on it,my friend.

3)Demonic possession-Evangelicals expel demons on Jesus name.
However there were some occultic exorcists who do the same.
But it weren´t on Jesus name as they think so.
The devil and the demons get out of a person on their own to pretend it was Jesus and then people start to think that their occult practices were godly.
However during these cases the demons sometimes remains there but on a pretending way.And then cames back.But when they were expelled on Jesus name they don´t come back so soon(most of the time they never come).

On FF8 something similar happens but I will talk later.

Discord
01-07-2006, 03:16 PM
For example,it shows to Squall Ulti inside of Rinoa on Galbadia Garden.However,this is false because Ulti never possesses anyone.

Two points:

1.) I though we were pretty clear that Ultimecia did possess people, i.e. Rinoa and Edea.
2.) Rinoa was possessed by Ultimecia in the Galbadia Garden after the battle with Edea. At this point, Edea gets set free from Ultimecia's controll, who in return takes controll over Rinoa. Rinoa falls into comma, or at least that's what Ultimecia wants it to look like, and return on the space station freeing Adel from her seal, which was exactly Utimecia's wish. Play the game another time:)

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 03:37 PM
I had played.
Prove to me it was Ulti who possess them.
And what we see on the space station is not a proof.
As I said,Big Ellone(a cyborg) enables Squal to see things that don´t really exist.

Discord
01-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I had played.
As I said,Big Ellone(a cyborg) enables Squal to see things that donīt really exist.

Oh right, sure the cyborg Ellone? Think she's working on Linux or MacOS?

Neco Arc
01-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Big Ellone(a cyborg).

what the smurf?

Discord
01-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Can you buy one per E-bay?

See attachment

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Fun picture there.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Ur last few posts don't make sense FE. Demons and Satan himself are not here to convince or decieve ppl into believing that Jesus and God are all-powerful and all-knowing. They are here to disprove that and to bring all into temptation and sin. U need to do the research.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Ur last few posts don't make sense FE. Demons and Satan himself are not here to convince or decieve ppl into believing that Jesus and God are all-powerful and all-knowing. They are here to disprove that and to bring all into temptation and sin. U need to do the research.

That´s what I said.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 01:17 AM
No its not. U are saying the exact opposite.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 01:40 AM
No,you misunderstood it.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 03:06 AM
I believe i didn't and i'm right about that.

Vyk
01-08-2006, 04:59 AM
That's basically what he said. The demons posessing people leave when someone does something occult-like so that people believe that works and will continue to use it. Its a trick to bring them into that unholy occult practice, making them think they are doing good by it.

Now don't resort to petty squabbling.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 05:31 AM
first off, don't try and make urself look smarter by using squabbling. second, actually that's not what he's saying. if demons and satan make ppl think the practice worked then that would enhance their belief in God. doesn't matter if its false and he also said the demons come back anyways, but the ppl would use the same practice again and if the demons are doing the same thing and exiting the body or pretending to that wouldn't make sense.it sounds like none of u are religious. u need to think some more.

Vyk
01-08-2006, 05:42 AM
But when they were expelled on Jesus name they donīt come back
See what he's saying here? If they use a Godly practice, its more likely to work. If they use something else, a demon can make it look like it worked to confuse/trick them into continuing to use that other practice. No research is required. I'm not saying he's right or wrong. I'm just rephrasing what he's saying.

Its not about trying to look smart. I'm trying to save you and everyone else that doesn't know Future Esthar from wasting their time. If you're going to debate, none of this "I'm right" crap. You're not going to get the last word in, in an argument, and his sense of logic is unusual at best, so you're likely to not even understand his arguments to debate them on.

I'm not the one looking full of myself. Just trying to be helpful. But for the record, "squabbling" isn't the most educated word. I don't get how you felt I was using that with some sort of intellectual superiority complex, but whatever.

Zell>Everything
01-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I like Future Esthar. He's cool. Hours more enjoyment can be elicited from FFVIII-my favourite game-through his theories, and discussion thereof. So more power to him!

Christmas
01-08-2006, 12:05 PM
I had played.

Now we're in the past in Galbadia Garden auditorium.

Squall: (Where am I...?) (You're...) (Rinoa...)

We see a flash of Ultimecia in Rinoa's body.

Squall: (This isn't Rinoa!)

IF YOU DOUBT THIS, GO SEE THE FLASHBACK YOURSELF IN DISC 3. IT IS PROOFED PROVED BY GRAPHICAL DETAILS.

???: Oh, my loyal knight, Seifer. The sorceress is alive... The sorceress demands.

Squall: (Ultimecia!? The future sorceress is inside Rinoa!?
...Transferred from Edea?) (Where's Rinoa!!!?)

???: Find the legendary Lunatic Pandora, said to be hidden beneath the
ocean. Only then shall the sorceress provide you with dreams again.

Squall: (Rinoa! Where are you? Answer me!)

Seifer: As you wish, Ultimecia.

Rinoa: (Squall, I'm scared.)

Squall: (Rinoa!!!)

Ultimecia: Who's there!? Get out!

WE ALL SEE THIS DIDN'T WE? UNLESS YOU SAW SOMETHING THAT WE DIDN'T LIKE ALWAYS.

As I said,Big Ellone(a cyborg) enables Squal to see things that donīt really exist.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2583/elf1nd.png

Emery
01-08-2006, 02:02 PM
But didnt FE say that Ultemecia is already being controlled by Hyne using her body, making people think that it really is Ultemecia but It really isnt...I....dont know......SHUT UP OKAY !! :D

Discord
01-08-2006, 02:18 PM
I'll just agree with Christmas there, once again:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2583/elf1nd.png

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE]That's basically what he said. The demons posessing people leave when someone does something occult-like so that people believe that works and will continue to use it. Its a trick to bring them into that unholy occult practice, making them think they are doing good by it.

Now don't resort to petty squabbling.
[QUOTE]

That is what I said.For Evangelicals,Occult practices are ungodly.

Explanation for the council(LOL):

The big Ellone we see is not Ellone (little) but a machine which imitates her.

Emery
01-08-2006, 03:10 PM
What ????? :confused: Big Ellone robot imitating....:cry: ....what :confused:

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Ellone

Discord
01-08-2006, 04:31 PM
So basically, you mean my baby, Ellonator?

http://maxgrin.front.ru/ellonator.gif

Zell>Everything
01-08-2006, 07:11 PM
He is saying the adult Ellone, as opposed to the Ellone seen in flashbacks, is in fact a cyborg. i believe here he is getting confused-he wsas thrown by Junction Machine Ellone, and believes when Odine held Ellone prisoner as a child, his research resulted in a replicant beoing built- the "Big Ellone" seen in the present day portions of the game.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 08:31 PM
See what he's saying here? If they use a Godly practice, its more likely to work. If they use something else, a demon can make it look like it worked to confuse/trick them into continuing to use that other practice. No research is required. I'm not saying he's right or wrong. I'm just rephrasing what he's saying.

Its not about trying to look smart. I'm trying to save you and everyone else that doesn't know Future Esthar from wasting their time. If you're going to debate, none of this "I'm right" crap. You're not going to get the last word in, in an argument, and his sense of logic is unusual at best, so you're likely to not even understand his arguments to debate them on.

I'm not the one looking full of myself. Just trying to be helpful. But for the record, "squabbling" isn't the most educated word. I don't get how you felt I was using that with some sort of intellectual superiority complex, but whatever.

Ur not getting it! I've been around evangelicals, ok? And this is complete BS! What he says is not right! That is not the purpose or desire of Satan at all! He is not rying to convince ppl into thinking that their practices are working. He would show them that they were not working and make them have doubt about God's existence. Geez, and no he said if they used an occult practice and it worked they would think it was Godly so that would make them believe more in God. Think please!

And I thank u for being helpful.

Discord
01-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah, they just need more bananas in FF to prove the existance of the player.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 10:14 PM
He is not rying to convince ppl into thinking that their practices are working.

Of course.I never said otherwise.
All occult practices are from Satan but he wanna to convince people that they are from God.

He is saying the adult Ellone, as opposed to the Ellone seen in flashbacks, is in fact a cyborg.

Of course.

Emery
01-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Well....*cough* I think Im lost here...:rolleyes2

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM
That's not what u are saying!!! ::gathers himself:: satan would not want them to think that they are from God. that would reverse what he's trying to accomplish since if they thought it was from God they would belive more in God. Satan is not trying to do that!

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 10:36 PM
You are so wrong.Satan´s main objective is not atheism.
It is to be worshiped like God.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 10:41 PM
But he is not being worshipped in doing this! ppl think this is God's doing so they worship God and not Satan. doesn't matter if satan is the one doing this because he is not the one being worshipped for it. and he does not want ppl do worship God! he wants ppl do worship him. i know this stuff! i never said anything about atheism.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 10:53 PM
But occult practices are unbiblical and Satan wanna people to sin.
People then sin because they base it on observations and not the Bible(people must not take God´s name in vain).

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 10:56 PM
but it is not in vain! they are using these practices with good intentions thus making satan have no progress on his goal.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Are you saying that you don´t believe Satan don´t do these things on Demonic possession? (regardless of his intentions).

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 11:13 PM
what? i'm sayin that ppl use these practices, u with me so far? they use these practices to rid the possessed bodies of demons, right? they do this under good intentions and when the practice works( or looks like it works) they believe that the practice was Godly and thus have more belief in God. this is not what satan is trying to accomplish though. im not saying that he is not doing this, im saying he wouldn't do this to get ppl to think that the practice worked and give ppl more belief in God.

Future Esthar
01-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Of course.As I said he would do this to deceive people into thinking that occult practices are biblical.But they are not.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-08-2006, 11:53 PM
that does not prove anything! this just shows that they are doing something they think is right! did u even read the bible? where does it say about ridding bodies of demons being unbiblical?

Vyk
01-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Dude, if Satan could convince us that God wanted us to commit adultury, people would do it to please God, and then go to hell, because its not what he wants. They were tricked, thinking they were doing right by God. Same concept

rubah
01-09-2006, 02:00 AM
In C. S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters, the uncle demon, Screwtape, tells his nephew that they, as demons, should encourage both magicians and materialists in their views of demons. That both views, demons are useful for powers, and that demons don't exist at all were useful.

He then went on to suggest that if a materialistic magician could be created, that could try to summon the powers of a 'force' but didn't equate the force to being demonic, then it would be a great revolution in the winning of souls for satan.

I think Lewis might've had something there.

Neco Arc
01-09-2006, 10:35 AM
The big Ellone we see is not Ellone (little) but a machine which imitates her.

what the smurf?

Vyk
01-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Something he explained in a thread long long ago.

Future Esthar
01-11-2006, 10:55 PM
On to the devil´s personality.

The devil is more of the type of cheating people and telling lies.
He is the temptator.
He is manipulative and very clever.
His lies are so convincing that no one perceives them as lies.
He tells half thruths (which were attractive,can be mistakened with the thruth and are the source of his success).
He resides on an hidden realm,the spiritual realm.
Natural man are unable to understand spiritual thruths because these ones can only be discerned spiritually.
Only spiritual born persons are able to understand them and satan´s strategies.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-12-2006, 03:13 AM

He is the temptator.
He tells half thruths (which were attractive,can be mistakened with the thruth and are the source of his success).
Natural man are unable to understand spiritual thruths because these ones can only be discerned spiritually.
u tryin to say ur spiritually born? ehhh, wrong! no one is spiritually born, but Jesus was an exception. God wanted to make everyone equal. everyone is human and a sinner. praise God and his Son, our Savior, Jesus! they are the ones that will lead us to prosperity! yes, Satan does tell lies, that's what he does, but he doesn't really cheat ppl. a better word would be deceive( and i know u were thinking that). also, i agree he is the one that brings all into temptation. he is clever because he used to be an angel, which have almost all knowledge as all questions are answered when u die, by the name of Gabriel(i believe that is accurate, the angel part at least. if he went by a different name pls tell me, i always forget). yes, the ppl not thinking they are lies goes along with the cleverness. the half truths is why ppl go into temptation. i'm pretty sure evryone knows that he lives in a different realm. I agree also with that we are unable to understand spiritual truths because we are human, but as i said before no one is spiritualy born (excpet for Jesus. Glory to our Lord!)

Dude, if Satan could convince us that God wanted us to commit adultury, people would do it to please God, and then go to hell, because its not what he wants. They were tricked, thinking they were doing right by God. Same concept

is that adultery? no! get ur subjects right!

Future Esthar
01-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Do you believe on salvation by works or salvation by faith,Heero Yuy?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-12-2006, 02:51 PM
It's actually both. You work to survive and by having faith that helps.

Discord
01-12-2006, 04:47 PM

He is the temptator.

Sounds like my girlfriend:

She cheats on people.
Hell yes, she's temptating!
I like clever girls.
She can tell some fairly good stories.
Once again, she can tell good stories.
She resides in a hidden realm... her apartment.
Natural men often have problems understanding natural women, though I think I'm not doing awfully bad.
Only a certain type of men completely understands women, though I'm not one of them.

THUS: My girlfriend is the devil.

I think she'll be happy to hear that theory. I like this one more than the holo wall one; keep up for the good work.

EDIT: If you though that the above statement about "my girlfriend" was insulting, I'd like to state for security reasons to the ones with a slightly less overdeveloped sense of humor than that of certain other personalities, it was a joke.

Future Esthar
01-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I made no implication of any kind.I made no theory.Why are you putting things on my mouth that I never said?

Discord
01-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Oh, right, sorry. That was someone else's theory you've stated. Was a good one though, thanks for finding it.

Future Esthar
01-12-2006, 08:46 PM
This is no theory.:mad2:

Desert Wolf
01-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Ok heres your reply.Now explain what you meant by monsters taking Ellone fom Winhill.

Future Esthar
01-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Itīs simple:

Hyne is Doctor Odine

dante the demon prince
01-12-2006, 09:58 PM
what we be talking about

Desert Wolf
01-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Itīs simple:

Hyne is Doctor Odine

Proof?

Noj_R
01-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Proof?

I concur...

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-12-2006, 11:18 PM
It´s simple:

Hyne is Doctor Odine
again, STOP BRINGING UP HYNE! :mad: we have already proven in another thread u made that Hyne isn't behind it all! he can't possess more than one person at a time! and the monsters taking over winhill, that's in their nature! Geez..

Noj_R
01-12-2006, 11:52 PM
FE, you need to stop giving us more "information" and give us proof for your past replies. YOu have yet to provide ANY evidence to support these claims.

By the way, how does Hyne being Odine solve everything anyway??? Doesnt make me feel better

I can assure you with much confidence that Hyne is not Odine, but that is already self evident :rolleyes2

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 01:41 AM
Start yourself to give proof to provide otherwise.

he can't possess more than one person at a time!

Are you blind?I explained the mechanism on that very thread.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Start yourself to give proof to provide otherwise. Are you blind?I explained the mechanism on that very thread.

My proof for "otherwise" is playing the game through twice and never thinking/hearing/seeing/reading any thing related to any of these ludicrous theories...

Give me an example of your Binary/Quasi association method you bragged about earlier.

Which thread did you explain it on? You have like five going at once :rolleyes2.

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 02:38 AM
The machine enable him to quickly change the subject to be controlled.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 02:44 AM
if he quickly changed subject, the others he possessed before ould come to, think what the hell are they doing here, and leave. also, there is no proof of a machine anyways. that is just another one of ur theories. also, we're not the ones who are supposed to provide proof, YOU ARE!

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 03:20 AM
if he quickly changed subject, the others he possessed before ould come to, think what the hell are they doing here, and leave.

No because he would quickly possess them again.This solves the simultaneity problem.

there is no proof of a machine anyways.

The doctor tells about it.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 03:28 AM
No because he would quickly possess them again.This solves the simultaneity problem.
The doctor tells about it.

The doctor has the machine, we all know that. How else did Ulti possess Ellone in the past?

But what evidence is there supporting the idea Odine is possessing everyone? And what the hell for?:confused:

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 03:30 AM
exactly, and even if he can possess someone again it would go away after he switches to another target.

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 03:32 AM
He just needs to turn his head around which is very quick.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 03:36 AM
But what evidence is there supporting the idea Odine is possessing everyone? And what the hell for?:confused:

I think you forgot to answer this...

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 03:37 AM
actually that'd take about a second, but he wouldn't be able to hold so many ppl in one place just by possessing one at a time and switching targets every second. he wouldn't be able to possess them all long enough to get them anywhere!

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 03:39 AM
Alright,you got me there,you are right.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 03:41 AM
actually that'd take about a second, but he wouldn't be able to hold so many ppl in one place just by possessing one at a time and switching targets every second. he wouldn't be able to possess them all long enough to get them anywhere!

Good job! :D

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 03:48 AM
FE, i just want u to know, we are not here to put u down. I just registered here at the start of January and the first thread i came to was one of urs. i thought it would be nice to finally exchange theories and give good evidence, but u kind of dissapointed me when u started making new theories for evidence. u are what has made me love this place so much ever since i got here, so i want to thnk u. :D

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 03:57 AM
Yep.To have a stubborn opponent on a forum is funny.It would be boring if people allways agree.
I have to thank you and Noj_R to have the patience to keep arguing.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 03:58 AM
FE, i just want u to know, we are not here to put u down. I just registered here at the start of January and the first thread i came to was one of urs. i thought it would be nice to finally exchange theories and give good evidence, but u kind of dissapointed me when u started making new theories for evidence. u are what has made me love this place so much ever since i got here, so i want to thnk u. :D

DUDE! That is exactly what happened to me! Except I joined in November.

Your post was one of the first ones I saw...

Thx too! :D ( no dissin intended at all )

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 04:01 AM
i think im gonna be more patient now that i know FE a bit more on how he thinks. u wanna close this thread or continue with other subjects to be discussed?

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 04:03 AM
Gonna go sleep.Were the hell are the other members?Maybe they went too.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 04:06 AM
i bet. it's 9:05 p.m. here.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 04:06 AM
This is kinda like the Trabia Garden Reunion...
Group hug?
Or we can go to sleep...And debate again tomorrow.

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 04:12 AM
It is 4:12 here.

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 04:13 AM
It is 4:12 here.

Wow, 8:12 here on the beautiful west coast.
Do you work/got college tomorrow FE?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 04:15 AM
i'm in highschool, but i'm excused from school tomorrow because we ahve a basketball tournament this weekend and its a 7 and a hlf hour trip to get there. FE, is p.m. or a.m.? i'll take a group hug. ::hugs everyone::

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 04:20 AM
morning.
I am at faculty vacance (for the last time I hope).

Noj_R
01-13-2006, 04:20 AM
i'm in highschool, but i'm excused from school tomorrow because we ahve a basketball tournament this weekend and its a 7 and a hlf hour trip to get there. FE, is p.m. or a.m.? i'll take a group hug. ::hugs everyone::

I'm senior, and I have school and have to go wash dishes at job:mad:
Man...

Faculty Vacance?

Future Esthar
01-13-2006, 04:23 AM
University vacance.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 04:31 AM
where and what is that? sry but i don't really know what it is. also, im a sophmore. if we are not going to add anymore to the 1572 thread i think we should close it before ppl waste their time trying to say something. :D

Emery
01-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Too late :p

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-13-2006, 04:59 AM
yeah, its over. they'll be back tomorrow, and i'll be back tomorrow night. we've calmed down and aren't hating each other anymore, but that doesn't mean we won't debate and discuss things against each other. we're going to be more patient too. :D

Vyk
01-13-2006, 06:24 AM
Well, I'm glad this ended civilly :D

Discord
01-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Good nighty! (psk... We are finally on good tunes. Close the thread before it's gone.)

Eiko Guy
01-31-2006, 12:54 AM
why can hyne only posses one person if he made all the people and magic stuff like that why he only can possess one and dont refer me to a thread just tell me

Noj_R
01-31-2006, 06:31 AM
why can hyne only posses one person if he made all the people and magic stuff like that why he only can possess one and dont refer me to a thread just tell me

Hyne cant possess anyone. And please dont start up threads that havent been visited in weeks. :)

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-31-2006, 04:41 PM
i am only going to say one thing to u eiko girl. u see, Hyne only has one mind. with only one mind he can only possess one person(if he could possess anyone at all) because being able to control multiple ppl and make them do multiple tasks is impossible for the human mind. also, if he was trying to control multiple ppl it would end in failure as he wouldn't be able to switch between them to keep them all in one place and make them do as he said. so in conclusion, Hyne does not have the capability to possess multiple ppl. In addition to this and to say what Noj_R said, pls do not post in a thread that has not been used for weeks. this would just bring it back and there would be more discussion and controversy on the topic. this thread has been resolved and i would kindly ask the ppl upstairs to close this thread before anymore agruements are made in this thread.