PDA

View Full Version : Just Like Heaven

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Hs anyone else seen it? It was sooo sad.. But a great film anyway... I recomend it!!! take tissues....

a nirvana fan
01-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Bah, I really HATE romance/sappy films...so I don't know why I really replied.

Spiffing Cheese
01-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I did think it looked alright, but then they started playing that bloody "You're Beautiful" song (if I hear that song one more time I am going to get <i>stabby</i>.) in the advertisements for it. Due to that I will probably never see it. :) Yes, I know I'm stupid and shallow, but hey! That's me!

Suikojowy
01-05-2006, 05:49 PM
I've only seen the trailer but it seems really cheesy.

I don't think i'll ever see it for myself though =S

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Well, they never actually played that song in the film. And it's not SOPPY it's just a bit sad..

~SapphireStar~
01-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Dont think its had a UK release yet, not sure. I want to see it, it looks like a good chick movie.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-05-2006, 10:33 PM
uh...im from the uk.... it's in the cinema... and i really really recommend it...

~SapphireStar~
01-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Well Im sorry, but I couldnt recall the date of release. I seen the trailer back in November and couldnt remember the actual release date and because Ive been all over the place lately, so I havent been bothered to check.

Rusty
01-08-2006, 05:34 PM
I saw it. I liked it. It was original for a chick flick. Reese and Mark played so well together. I would buy it on DVD when it came out. It is worth watching.

Rye
01-08-2006, 05:35 PM
I did think it looked alright, but then they started playing that bloody "You're Beautiful" song (if I hear that song one more time I am going to get <i>stabby</i>.) in the advertisements for it. Due to that I will probably never see it. :) Yes, I know I'm stupid and shallow, but hey! That's me!

Unlucky! We got The Cure's Just Like Heaven for the trailer, which = <3.