PDA

View Full Version : Auron's weapon

Crop
01-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Where can you find auron's Celestial Weapon? I have the rusty sword and I know I need to go to mushroom rock to put it in the statue but I cant find the statue, can someone please tell me where it is?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-07-2006, 01:56 PM
if uve got the european version u'll have to take the long way round to avoid the ark magus sisters.

go to djose highroad and head backwards towards mushroom rock. eventually u will come across an alcove on the left hand side. in there, i will find a lift which will take you to a statue of lord mi'ihen. use the rusty sword here and a glyph will appear on the wall to the left. use the celestial mirror and VOILA!!! uve got masamune.

if u hav the north american version then there is no dark aeons. you can jus go to mushroom rock then keep going forward instead f turning left towards the lift that takes you to the crusaders failed missiom hideout.

mars crest - mi'ihen highroad: go to the end of the highroad then U-turn to ur rite and down the path. go all the way to the end to find a chest with mars crest in it. if u have fought spherimorph, there will also be a jecht sphere

mars sigil - monster arena: catch one of every monster in 10 areas and the monster arena owner will give it to you

4evarisha
01-07-2006, 07:43 PM
First
1.you go to the Mushroom Rock Road
2.find the mihen statue
3.pray at it
4.The celestieal weapon will appear
5.Open it with the cloudy mirror

Crop
01-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Thank you both, I have it, now to just get all those monsters in the monster arena.

Zell>Everything
01-08-2006, 10:20 AM
The Magus Sisters suck. Totally. And their Dark versions kill me loads.

Tai-Ti
01-08-2006, 11:08 AM
they dont suck, i don't tend to use aeons, but i know they dont suck. ut they do anoy me a bit, theyt hink they're so big *grummbles*

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-08-2006, 04:52 PM
i always choose animan over the magus sisters, but their power always amkes me choose them second, even though they have a stupid action system

Rhi
01-08-2006, 04:55 PM
just call Yojimbo and use that Zan...thingy move that kills your oppnent instantly

4evarisha
01-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Thank you both, I have it, now to just get all those monsters in the monster arena.
no prob.