PDA

View Full Version : Ultimecia's Castle Problem

Koploper
01-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Hi! I'm new here and from holland, so i can't typ so good english.

But I've a problem.
In Ultimecia's Castle I've killed all boss, exept that dragon that you must kill with Doomtrain.

I've don't get Doomtrain. That's the problem. I've tried to leave the castle, but I can't. Does somebody know how I does? :confused:

Greets, Koploper

Discord
01-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes. There are portals. When you walk up the chain, from the garden to the castle, there are arcs. Face one of them and jump in with X.

Shin Gouken
01-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Hi! I'm new here and from holland, so i can't typ so good english.

But I've a problem.
In Ultimecia's Castle I've killed all boss, exept that dragon that you must kill with Doomtrain.

I've don't get Doomtrain. That's the problem. I've tried to leave the castle, but I can't. Does somebody know how I does? :confused:

Greets, Koploper

Is the dragon boss you are reffering to called Tiamat? You do not need Doom train to beat him :confused: When was this? Are you playing a unique version where you must have Doom train to win?

w2hunter
01-08-2006, 01:48 AM
no but i belive that in the walkthrough it says that you should use doomtrain to weakenn him. if u use magic meltdown it will help ur physical attacks do more damage.

redxiiii
01-08-2006, 10:56 AM
To beat him I just used aura on Squall and kept making him use his limitbreaks I didnt even have Lionheart and I fouund him easy doing it this way.

Shin Gouken
01-08-2006, 02:48 PM
To beat him I just used aura on Squall and kept making him use his limitbreaks I didnt even have Lionheart and I fouund him easy doing it this way.

that's close to what i did. but i dilly dally'd as i wanted to see the big attack he was preparing. It was'nt overly powerful (being protected by shell) and after i just finished him off. I wouldn't consider him hard

ThePheonix
01-09-2006, 12:44 AM
His only attack is fire-elemental, so just junction some fire elem-def properly (over 100) and Tiamat will only be able to heal you; then do as you will.

He's actually the easiest of all the boses in Ultimicia's castle... if you junction.

Noj_R
01-09-2006, 07:19 AM
His only attack is fire-elemental, so just junction some fire elem-def properly (over 100) and Tiamat will only be able to heal you; then do as you will.

He's actually the easiest of all the boses in Ultimicia's castle... if you junction.

Exactly, junction 100 fire to your elem-def and you are invincible. All you need to do now is defeat him as you see fit. :)

*~Angel Wing~*
01-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Exactly, junction 100 fire to your elem-def and you are invincible. All you need to do now is defeat him as you see fit. :)
Yeah that's what I did. lol I didn't even realize I did it until Tiamut used Dark Flare and everyone except Squall died and he absorbed it.:D But yeah...Oh!!! don't forget to draw Eden from it if you don't already have him!!!

Koploper
01-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Right!

But only one thing, He absorb al my attacks! :mad:
Only Kamikaze hurt him with +-3000 P :mad2:

What for attacks you must do? (magic or G-Forces)

Greets!

Shin Gouken
01-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Wait............what?

Tiamat absorbs ALL your attacks?

Perhaps you have something junctioned to your elemental attack?

Discord
01-14-2006, 10:41 PM
You know, nicely junctioned Renzokuken is better than GFs.

Jessweeee♪
01-15-2006, 02:07 AM
Actually, you CAN leave the castle any time you want, and even get back to the Ragnarok. Just go down the chain thing, and you'll see some gates to the left. Press X to jump. You'll want to go through the one that goes to Esthar. Just keep going north east i think, and you will eventually find the Chocobo Holy Ground (it is hard to find). Get a chocobo and take it to centra (you can ride chocobos on shallow water). Pull up your map with select and the red, unmoving dot is the Ragnarok.

And yes, just equip good fire defense and you'll be just fine.

Koploper
01-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Good, I triet everything, but it don't works. The biggetst problem is (it's French) Trepas 5.

This can't be an elemental attack, I don't absorbe it with 100% F-Elemental D.

What must I do??

Greets, Koploper

-Can you change the Langues in FF8 on the PS 1? If the game was english, it was much easyer!

Skyblade
01-23-2006, 01:12 AM
Tiamat's Dark Flare (the ONLY attack Tiamat uses) CAN be absorbed. It is Tri-Elemental. It has three seperate elements, and if you are set to absorb all three, you will absorb the entire attack. Just Junction to absorb Fire, Lightning, and Ice. Every time Tiamat attacks, it will heal you, making Tiamat extremely simple to defeat.

Koploper
01-28-2006, 08:10 PM
I have one last question. How can you take the force wave by cities away?

Greets, Koploper

Skyblade
01-28-2006, 11:03 PM
I have one last question. How can you take the force wave by cities away?

Greets, Koploper

You can't. Once you start Disc 4, and Time Compression begins, you can't get back inside the cities.

Koploper
02-05-2006, 07:47 PM
When you have tri-elemental on, you are inviceble, Right?

He maked me garbage with meteore.

I've now got Ultima on my defense (hey, 100% anywhere, nice!) but he still got me with meteore.

I understand this not, I've got every elemental 100%, BOOM Dead, not with dark flare, (Yippie) but with meteore. Meteore is an flare attack, don't matter, he got me with 100% on any elemental with meteore! That cant! I must absorbe these attack! :confused: :confused:

Greets Koploper

Shin Gouken
02-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Meteor is a non elemental attack. But it is still a spell, so to protect from 50% of its damage, cast Shell on your party. :cool: