PDA

View Full Version : [A] Le Experiment de Vector a la Photoshop

Chaos
01-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Hmm...ok, I will admit now, I have pretty much no idea what a vector is, so I will use the term 'vector' experiment loooossseeeellly. I think I was doing it right, it was explained to me but I failed to listen.

Yeah, I got a version of Adobe CS *cough* :shifty: I was experimenting with what it could do...got a photo of my face, cut it out, used the stamp tool, got rid of the whiteness so twas all transparent and then added colour layers and built up "vectors" using some tool which I was assured could/maybe/sometimes produce the desired result...
Uh yesh, anyway just starting a graphic novel unit at College, so hopefully I'll improve on the ol photoshopping....

Heres to first attempts!!

boris no no
01-08-2006, 02:33 AM
thats so awesome <3
you're really talented with art and things :) i always look forward to you posting something!
keep it up and be a fantastic artist :)

Miriel
01-08-2006, 03:33 AM
That isn't a true vector, but it does fall into the same style of art (that is, pop-ish art) that vector art falls under. It's a lot more rough than vector art tends to be, but still, it looks good. :)

Rye
01-08-2006, 02:26 PM
I like that. Like Miriel said, it's not a real vector because it's a bit more rough, but I like it. :D

Chaos
01-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I gathered...the most I'd used photoshop before now was for changing the contrast on a picture, so ya'know...

I'm hoping I'm gunna get taught how to do a proper vector piece in College, although I have no forking idea how they get done....oh well. :) Always time to learn. (Anyone wanna teach moi?)
Thanks anyway.