PDA

View Full Version : Prom afterparty

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-08-2006, 03:29 PM
well the prom was yesterday, did you have fun:)

Chris
01-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Prom? Oh yeah. Did it even take off?

Markus. D
01-08-2006, 03:44 PM
ugh! it should be done at a fairer time.

My prom date wasnt able to attend cause it was day! time.

Old Manus
01-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I owe the failure to the fact that most forumgoers hang around their computer too much to learn what to do at a prom (this includes sex)

Rye
01-08-2006, 03:52 PM
I was just going to say that I hope everyone use a condom/had a morning after pill if they did check out to the EoFF Love Hotel, but then Old Manus's comment made me remember. xD

SummonerYuna
01-08-2006, 03:56 PM
It was fun! Except for when the people went drunk. Then we left(my prom date and I):p

Shauna
01-08-2006, 03:57 PM
None of my dates were around. :( But, I spent the night with LMA... on MSN! xP

boris no no
01-08-2006, 04:02 PM
I danced with CD once and rubah refused to dance with me ;____; which made me sad

Levian
01-08-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm too cool for prom. Which is why I spent my saturday night alone with my computer games.

Chris
01-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Computer games or prom? I'd definitely choose computer games, mainly because there's no such thing in Europe as a prom (at least where I live). :(

Rye
01-08-2006, 04:12 PM
I spent my saturday night reading. xD I would've played some Mario Kart DS too, but I had to recharge the DS. :(

Dreddz
01-08-2006, 04:12 PM
lol, Im Glad to say I wasnt there.......

crashNUMBERS
01-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Yeah, like what you said way back two weeks ago which I agree and quote...

"I don't want preagnecy on my plate"

Bowser
01-08-2006, 04:20 PM
I thought it was on the 14th, so I didn't go. :cool: I played Mario Kart DS instead. :)

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-08-2006, 05:49 PM
who actually went to the prom?

Suikojowy
01-08-2006, 06:00 PM

Jess
01-08-2006, 06:02 PM
No EOFF Prom for me, thanks. :p

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Nope i wasnt there :D

~SapphireStar~
01-08-2006, 06:31 PM
My prom was so boring! No one did the ballroom dancing we had to practise, no one had the nerve! Our years band played, so we had a mini moshpit, then my group of mates headed off to my mate Matthews house for a mini party. Got hammered and had a beer shower:D

Shoeberto
01-08-2006, 08:01 PM
I had a wonderful time.

At 3:00, we got it rolling by talking in haikus.

Then, as more people came, Psy, Allie and I had a harder time managing that, so we started partying.

Then Kishi came in. Kishi is hilarious.

We talked, we laughed, we grabbed each other's hoo hoos. Allie showed me her prom dress, which she looked stunning in, let me tell you. I guzzled down a Bawls, and from about 11:30 until 1:15 (I think), I had the best phone conversation I've ever had in my life. Afterwards, I just kind of melted.

Reles
01-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Vyk asked me to dance but I accidentally neglected him. :p Yeah that's right, accidentally.

It was okay. Didn't end up staying too long. I had to ditch my date and go to a movie anyway.

Psychotic
01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
I went for a couple of hours and haikued. Then rubah kicked me out because she hates me and I ran away crying. Then to drown my sorrows I got drunk on a mix of milk, wheatgrass and absinthe and the next morning I woke up on a small, uninhabited pacific island handcuffed to a small porpoise and I smelled of tapioca.

An average day, really.

Cruise Control
01-08-2006, 10:21 PM
NO. You bastards moved it to a date I wasn't here ;_;

Rocket Edge
01-08-2006, 10:41 PM
My prom was so boring! No one did the ballroom dancing we had to practise, no one had the nerve! Our years band played, so we had a mini moshpit, then my group of mates headed off to my mate Matthews house for a mini party. Got hammered and had a beer shower:D
LOL
my grad(prom as u call it in america) was the best night of my life! the thing didnt end until 7am. we were all plastered and the dj started up a dance competition in where one guy had to go up against one girl, and who do ya think was brought in, yea, me! fell several times on the floor with everyone one watchin, but hey, it was for a laugh! among other things i did that night, that was probobly the worst.:D

Vyk
01-09-2006, 12:51 AM
I was in there for a couple hours. Quit paying attention. People just weren't into it. Treating it like a normal chat. Nobody knows how to play a role these days. Plus my date went out on a real date. How lame is that xD

With a woman, no less.

Vyk asked me to dance but I accidentally neglected him. :p Yeah that's right, accidentally.

It was okay. Didn't end up staying too long. I had to ditch my date and go to a movie anyway.

That's it, you owe me a real prom. Hmph

Reles
01-09-2006, 01:05 AM
That's it, you owe me a real prom. Hmph

Okay be here May 13th, around 7PM.

Pressure's on.

Shoeberto
01-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Sheesh, guys. Way to rip off our ideas :P

Vyk
01-09-2006, 01:11 AM
I'm sure its a common philosophy

For us brilliant people anyway

...now I gotta figure out how to do this :D

kikimm
01-09-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm too cool for prom. Which is why I spent my saturday night alone <s>with my computer games</s> working

rubah
01-09-2006, 01:17 AM
working WHERE huh?!

Anaisa
01-09-2006, 01:26 AM
We talked, we laughed, we grabbed each other's hoo hoos. Whats a hoo hoo?

rubah
01-09-2006, 01:29 AM
It's similar to the drink Yoo Hoo! I think.

Winter Nights
01-09-2006, 05:59 AM
I was busy... Doing stuff... :shifty:

Dolentrean
01-09-2006, 06:19 AM
I was busy not being there, but this is the after party, so it has to be cooler than the actual prom!

escobert
01-09-2006, 06:46 AM
I had no idea it was yesterday until is was over. AND I had to work anyways. :(

Madonna
01-09-2006, 06:49 AM
I was there after the after party. Or later. It t'was good.

Mo-Nercy
01-09-2006, 08:53 AM
We call it the formal here. But yeah, same dealy. Mine was a month or so ago so parts of the afterparty are kinda fuzzy to me (especially since I was so damn drunk).

Our formal was held in the function room of the Sheriton so to make the afterparty easy to get to and pretty accessible to everyone, we just took out two rooms in the same Sheriton hotel so that we could go up whenever we wanted and not have to wait for everyone else (quite a few people wanted to ditch and start the party as soon as dinner was finished). But before we all went up, we bummed around the CBD for a while, shot some pool (in our formal gear xD), did some last minute snack shopping and bought all the alcohol. We did lame stuff like play Jenga and Risk until the formal officially finished up and everyone else turned up. That's when we hit the alchy and booted up the REAL party games; EyeToy and SingStar.

Out of everyone, I reckon I drank pretty heavily. About 5-6 shots of Johnnie Walker Red Label, a few glasses of self-mixed Midori + Lemonade and 2-3 Bacardi Breezers. I was able to handle it all pretty well even though I took it all in such a small space of time. 4 shots of Red Label was taken one right after the other. The other 1-2 shots worth came from me finishing off the bottle later that night.

The rest of the night is just a tad blurry. I remember I was offered an entire bottle of Baileys and I just rejected it just because we didn't have milk. I remember a girl's excuse for not wanting to play Twister with me was because she was afraid it would anal probe her (she was drunk too *nod*). I remember a friend of mine turning red after two Breezers. O_O. I remember not being able to do a handstand and getting jellybabies thrown at me.

Next morning, we analysed the damage. One guy was hungover like hell, another passed out on the floor in the other room having vomited all over the sexy hotel sofa but everyone else seemed alright. No one else had gone to sleep and I think a few of us (me included) were still a little tipsy by sunrise. Someone suggested we go out to watch the sunrise so we all staggered out to watch it but ended up just getting some fresh air in the foyer and going back up. I was dead tired by this point and curled up on the swivel chair and went to sleep. A few others shared the bed and sprawled over the ground while everyone else went to rejuvenate in the hotel swimming pool. When everyone was back and we were all up, we walked down to the local McDonalds (the one I now work at) and sat their in complete silence drinking and refilling coffee. xD

Most of us went home after this but a few went back to the hotel room (me included) because we had it until 11:00am and we thought we might as well make the most of it. We went in the other hotel room, woke up the passed out guy and had a long, but very strange conversation. What we talked about is much too risque for this forum...so moving on...

When we checked out, it came down to me and two other friends. We took the train back to Campsie and went to the local library to share our experiences with other people who didn't go to our school but as soon as we sat down on the cushy seats, we realised just how tired we were. The other two fell asleep almost instantly but I managed to stay up long enough to chat with the girl I liked at the time until she left. Then I fell asleep and had to be prodded awake by the security guard when the library was closing. I went home and slept 15 hours straight.

EDIT: I just realised we weren't talking about REAL prom. *embarassed* xD

Like hell I'm getting rid of that post. *just leaves it*

Vyk
01-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Yay prom stories. I never made it to my proms. I would have been unwelcome during those times anyway. Being the social outcast and all. It would have been bad

ffxfreak93
01-09-2006, 07:28 PM
my date couldn't attend so i didn't go:(

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-09-2006, 09:01 PM
excuses...