PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Bastion

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 09:13 PM
does any one now ho to get hollowbosten i been tryin to get there for three days straight now i need to to no pleasssssssssssssssss .....some one tell me pleas????????????:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I NEED TO NO SOMEONE TELL ME:mad2: :mad2:

OR WHERE DO I GO AFTHER I LOCKED OLYMPIAS KEY HOLE

Do not post more than once in a row, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

SummonerYuna
01-07-2006, 09:30 PM
umm... you go to traverse town, and then you talk to cid.

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 09:33 PM
I DID HE JUST SAYS WHAT DO U NEED THEN THAT THING COMES UP THAT SAYS IM TO BUY OR IM HEAR TO SELLL OR GUMMIE SHIP ANG O NOTHING AND LETS CHAT

SummonerYuna
01-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Okay.. i'll check. have you beat neverland yet??

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 09:36 PM
OK THANXS

SummonerYuna
01-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Have you beat neverland yet??

No problem:D

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 09:39 PM
YA AND OLYMPIAH COLISEUM

SummonerYuna
01-07-2006, 09:43 PM
I think you get an item after sealling the keyhole to olympus collisium. then you give it to. other wise i don't know.. sorry...

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 09:45 PM
OK CAN U SAY THAT AGAIN ONLY IN AWAY THAT ILLL UNDERSTAND

SummonerYuna
01-07-2006, 09:47 PM
SOrry, i don't know...

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 09:49 PM
OK ILL KEEP ASKING PEPOLE THANXS ANYWAY BYE

DOES ANYONE NOW HOW TO GET TO Hollow Bastion

i mean hollowbostean

~Void

SummonerYuna
01-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Ur welcome!:D

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 10:40 PM
doesent any one now how to get to hollowbosten any one?????????/

RaidenWeb17
01-07-2006, 11:10 PM
I usually just take the gummi ship and fly there

Here's what to do

If you have beaten Neverland just go back and beat either Halloween Town or Atlantica. In order to access Hollow Bastion you have to beat two out of those three (Neverland, Halloween Town, and Atlantica)
Your welcome in advance

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 11:12 PM
i did already

dosent any one no how to there cause dont u go there afther locking the key hole at olympia coliseyum

~Void

Anniexo
01-07-2006, 11:44 PM
okay in TT (travlers town) on to the water cave thing (not the old house) and you'll see kaire (if you saved her cus am not sure where in the games you lot are talking about) and walk the way she's look and have a look at the walk you'll get a nav gummi take it to cid and off you of....

if you need to find more bits of that heart then out in to the libery up the stairs out the door set all the candel alight and push something off the end and jump to that thing in the middele of the room then put all the heart bits back

(sorry it's not too good haven't played KH for sometime)

king of all key holes
01-07-2006, 11:52 PM
nt any one any one no how to get to hollowbosten or where to go afther u lock the key at olympia coliseum

what wahter thing

come on pepole i really need to no?

NEED TO F..ING NO...... SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME OR IM GOING TO HAVE A BITCH FIT

does anyone no how to beat riku ll in hollow bostion the first time was easy the second time was hard need to no pleasssssssssss:cry: :mad:

I LOVE THIS GAME MUST BEAT IT .I ALREADY OWN THE SECOND ONEFOR PS2. JUST NEED TO BEAT THE FIRST ONE THEN I CAN GO ON TO THE SECOND ONE.

Leeza
01-09-2006, 02:37 AM
king of all key holes, HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!

1. Do NOT post more than once in a row.
2. This is NOT a chatroom and you may actually have to wait maybe a whole DAY before someone will get back to your request, if at all.
3. Do NOT revive old threads. If you have a question on the same topic, make another thread. (I made you a new thread for your request.)
4. Do NOT go around our filter!

Giga Guess
01-09-2006, 03:53 AM
As for defeating Riku (The most recent of your requests) you HAVE to play defensively Block a lot, and if you have counter it'll help a lot, too. I think I used the "Lady Luck" Keychain....other than that a little luck, a lot of skill, and Cure quick-keyed. Good luck mi amigo!

RaidenWeb17
01-09-2006, 10:53 PM
I want to see him have a bitch fit

EDIT: Sorry Leeza

Leeza
01-09-2006, 11:41 PM
...and I'd like you to not spam, RaidenWeb17.