PDA

View Full Version : Disk 4

Emerald weapon
01-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I've kinda rushed onto disk 4 with out gettin gfs,items,weapons,etc. assuming that i could do so on disk 4,i've made a major mistake havent i?should i start again??? P.S.Where is ragnarock?????

Discord
01-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I've kinda rushed onto disk 4 with out gettin gfs,items,weapons,etc. assuming that i could do so on disk 4,i've made a major mistake havent i?should i start again??? P.S.Where is ragnarock?????

Hmm... you missed the best about the game then. Well, I for one didn't beat the FF8 with my first go because I completely messed up the chars. Killed the boss easily with my second go though.

Shin Gouken
01-09-2006, 04:41 PM

On my first play through, i got to disk four without tonberry, doomtrain bahamut and eden. I picked up eden from tiamat but i finished the game without the others. Also i didnt have lionheart or any other final weapons.

Discord
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
On my first play through, i got to disk four without tonberry, doomtrain bahamut and eden. I picked up eden from tiamat but i finished the game without the others. Also i didnt have lionheart or any other final weapons.

Yeah, Lionheart made the life so much easier.:)

Christmas
01-09-2006, 05:12 PM
P.S.Where is ragnarock?????

Enter Grandidi Forest (the forest covered island in Esthar) via
a gate in Ultimecia's Castle.. Locate the Chocobo Forest in the norther part of the island. Ride the Chocobo there to Kashkabald Desert (near the Jumbo Cactaur's Island). The Ragnarok is sitting in the middle of the desert.

a nirvana fan
01-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Yeah now you can't goto any locations apart from the airship and the card queen place and there may be other places, but it is a VERY stupid idea not letting you go anywhere in disc 4, it happened to me so I started again:D

Discord
01-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah now you can't goto any locations apart from the airship and the card queen place and there may be other places, but it is a VERY stupid idea not letting you go anywhere in disc 4, it happened to me so I started again:D

You can still tune your weapons and everything with GFs, so it's not like you can't do anything about it anymore, but I though it was kinda crap that the cities were locked. They could have made them people free or something:( A strange concept.

Heh, I had two saves in the end. Before DISC 4 and on DISC 4.

MarbleCharvel
01-10-2006, 05:57 AM
How can i get the laguna card in disk 4???
I forgot to get it in disk 3
i must have it to beat the omega!