PDA

View Full Version : Where is it?

x_cutioner
01-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Remember the good ol' days when FFVIII, IX, and X all came out fairly close together? Well... now that enix has entered our lovely lil square world it seems like all our ff games... and yes kingdom hearts... are all taking FOREVER to come. It pisses me right off, i think i have watched the bootleg version of advent chidlren so many times that when the english version comes out, i will fall a sleep right after the Red Xiii scene.

Tamaki sagaku
01-10-2006, 03:48 AM
u are on the wrong post. admin please close this topic and thanks
Please use the Warn button next time instead of making a post. ~ Leeza

Winter Nights
01-10-2006, 03:50 AM
Doesn't need to be closed, just moved.

And yes, the wait is very annoying.

Vyk
01-10-2006, 03:58 AM
FFXII has had major problems in production. And for some stupid reason Square is pushing back AC because they're trying to figure out how to get it into theaters. Don't know why. The hype was all there. It would have sold like hot-cakes if they woulda kept up with the simultaneous release. Or even if they got it out by Christmas. But now almost everyone that wanted to see it has seen it. So they're losing out more money on yet another FF movie. Its like they're trying to waste money. I can only hope they're spending most of this time re-rendering the dialogue so that the characters' mouths sync up with the dialogue.

Rengori
01-10-2006, 04:11 AM
I remember my local gamestore advertising November 24 for AC, and it's still not out. I'm impaitent but dammit, I'm not watching a bootleg version!