PDA

View Full Version : Finally (spoilers dont look if you havent completed the game)

Crop
01-09-2006, 07:49 PM
I have finally compleated FFX and I thaught I would reward myself by making a thread about it until all of a suddon after SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......aouran, auran whatever (I forget how to spell his name) had just been sent then the game froze when black and appered at the "the end" screen. I calmly took the disk out, it was dirty so I cleaned it and then "had been on the playstation too long and arnt aloud on for a few days.

Just thaught id let off some steam.

ffxfreak93
01-09-2006, 08:45 PM
congrats and that must have sucked

Emerald weapon
01-09-2006, 09:27 PM
I didnt like the ending but congrats anyway you get such a satisfying feeling completeing a game especailly a Final Fantasy game

Renmiri
01-09-2006, 11:27 PM
You saw most of the end anyway. There is not much after that, just a minute or two, nothing too interesting. Read the Game Script at GAMEFAQ if you are curious

http://dw.com.com/redir?asid=197344&astid=8&siteid=19&edid=107&destCat=17738&destURL=http%3A%2F%2Fdb.gamefaqs.com%2Fconsole%2Fps2%2Ffile%2Ffinal_fantasy_x_script.txt

Ashley Schovitz
01-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Wow you're late, I've played FFX when it first came out.

Psydekick
01-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I didnt like the ending
No I didn't like it either, maybe because it was not happy:( but Tidus DIES!!!!!:) :) :) :)

ffxfreak93
01-10-2006, 09:21 PM
he doesn't die,he disappears!!!:):):)

tidus_rox
01-10-2006, 09:37 PM
srry to change the topic but i havnt been here for a while AND IM BACK yay!!

Please don't make posts like this in the future. :D -kikimm

Psydekick
01-11-2006, 04:08 PM
he doesn't die,he disappears!!!:):):)
But unless you get like everything in FF X-2 he is dead:) :) :) :) :)

Emerald weapon
01-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Could any1 possibly send me the perfect ending??

Renmiri
01-12-2006, 06:39 PM
The dialogues and the story you can get on GameFAQ for FFX2
http://dw.com.com/redir?asid=562386&astid=8&siteid=19&edid=107&destCat=27218&destURL=http%3A%2F%2Fdb.gamefaqs.com%2Fconsole%2Fps2%2Ffile%2Ffinal_fantasy_x_2_ending.txt

The movie you can find in the net...
Let me know if you can't get it, I may be able to help you but my digitizer board is lousy! :mog:

Markus. D
01-13-2006, 02:12 AM
its a teary ending :(

but well, im glad for Tidus leaving!

but hes an ass for abandoning Yuna.

Awesomeman
01-13-2006, 02:50 AM
Why didn't you like the ending. Thats one of the main reasons I like FFX.

Renmiri
01-13-2006, 04:55 PM
its a teary ending :(

but well, im glad for Tidus leaving!

but hes an ass for abandoning Yuna.
But he didn't!

1st he had no choice in the matter. Second, if Yuna was willing to lose him and her friends, to save Spira, could he do any different ?
IMHO it was in her honor, because she taught him the value of self sacrifice, that he sacrificied himself to obtain what she was willing to give her own life to get...

YTDN
01-21-2006, 03:33 PM

Of FFx-2? theres no point. It totally screws the ending of FFX, its too 'happy ending' and just makes my want to puke.

But if you want to see it, click here (http://youtube.com/w/final-fantasy-x2-perfect-ending-SPOILER%21%21%21%21?v=1PuytnrQeC4&search=final%20fantasy%20x-2%20perfect%20ending)

Ultima_Weapon
01-21-2006, 04:58 PM
i don't even know why he throws himself out of the airship. I also don't know why he hasn't died, I thought his race would stop dreaming and they would all vanish or something like that....

Renmiri
01-21-2006, 10:02 PM
i don't even know why he throws himself out of the airship. I also don't know why he hasn't died, I thought his race would stop dreaming and they would all vanish or something like that....
This is what the Fayth (the dreamers who created and maintain him) say about the issue: (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/wiki/Main/TheFaythOnFFX )

1st Fayth: Bahamut

Fayth "but, you know..." [He looks at Tidus] "When it is all over..." "we will wake, and our dream will end." "Our dream will vanish."

Tidus "Yeah." "You've been dreaming a long time, haven't you?"

Fayth "I'm sorry."

Tidus "I'm grateful."

2nd Fayth: Ixion

"For a long time, we had forgotten how to go forward."
"You reminded us we must go forward."
"Yes, we must run." "Let us go, you who share our dreaming."
"Come, and we will run till the dream's end."

3rd Fayth: Shiva

"Should the dreaming end, you too will disappear--Fade into Spira's sea, Spira's sky."
"But do not weep, nor rise in anger."
"Even we were once human. That is why we must dream."
"Let us summon a sea in a new dream world."
"A new sea for you to swim."

4th Fayth: Yojimbo

"You are a dream, but one touched by reality"
"Spira will not forget it's reality, nor the one who saved it"
"Run dream, Run on"
"Pass beyond the waking and walk into daylight"

And this is what Tidus says on FFX2
(http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_2_ending.txt )

Tidus: I got a theory.
Tidus: I think the fayth gathered up my thoughts and put 'em
together to bring me back.
Tidus: Maybe. Something like that.

Tidus: Or maybe.. I'm still a dream.

Ezme
01-23-2006, 08:01 PM
You know, what shiva says makes me think, mabey they summon somewhere just for Tidus..... somewhere to preserve him..... it wold explain the swiming at the end.....but ah, the farplane high five thing..... sorry i'm ranting now

Psydekick
01-23-2006, 08:49 PM
The fayths say a lot of useful things but I to be honest don't like to know every last detail:)

~SapphireStar~
01-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Wow you're late, I've played FFX when it first came out.
Is that a problem? People go at their own paces, someone, somewhere in the world is perhaps now only discovering the FF series. Back off and congrats man.

Lahna
01-24-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm was very satisfied about the ending, at least when I played first time. I was so happy that someone (two if we are exact) "died" and I was able to laugh about it... But secound time (year after the first time) it was quite horrible. Specially Yuna's and Tidus' scene was totally catastrophe. Let's say it this way: I hate romantic and goodbye scenes from buttom of my heart, because they are alway same kind... And now everybody are confused XD!

And I was very, very disappointed when I realized that Tidus wasn't really dead in Final Fantasy X-2, which is quite unnecessary game, but must say it has the best battle system in FF series. Otherwice unnecessary.

freniol
01-30-2006, 01:30 AM
the auron being an unsent and had to be sent was just the best part of the ending, the part which made the ending of the game GOOOOD!!! the tidus leaving was kinda obvious throughout the game, unless u were expecting happy-ending-love-story

Renmiri
01-30-2006, 02:44 AM
...unless u were expecting happy-ending-love-story

Hey, I was!!!

After all, it was the first videogame I saw 2 characters kiss each other. Zelda never kissed Link!

Rhi
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
the ending always makes me cry no matter how many times i see it

BahamutGurl
02-03-2006, 04:52 AM
I've seen the "perfect ending" in X-2. It was ok, but not as great as I expected

The ending in X is sad though and like Rhi, it makes me cry no matter how much I watch it

EDIT BY BoB: Please use the edit/delete button found on your post if you wish to add something to the end of it rather than posting twice in a row - thanks! :)