PDA

View Full Version : List of persons controlled by Hyne.

Future Esthar
01-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Galbadia era:
VinZer DElINg
General Caraway.
Owner of Dollet pub.
Old man on Timber selling Owls tears.

Winhill era:
Probably the flower old woman.
One(or both) of the owners of the shop.

Centra era:
CID KramEr

South Esthar era
Piet??????

Trabia+Balamb era:
Old fisherman grandpa
Guy sitting in front of the junk shop who says hello to Zell.
Master Norg.
All Garden facultys.
CID KramEr.

FH era:
Master Fisherman.
Mayor DObE.
Psychic guy?????????????

Esthar era:
Where Hyne resides.

Virtual persons:
OrlaND (creator of card game).
One of the Dollet emperors named DOllEt.
Unknown king.
ODEll Burk
Chicobo on Winhill.

About 20 persons total.There were maybe more persons I hadn´t realized.

MJN SEIFER
01-09-2006, 08:57 PM
*Awaites next post with anticipation8

VinZer DElINg

Is there a reason it's written like this?

Future Esthar
01-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes there is.
His real name his probably Winter Deling.

SeeDRankLou
01-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Gotta love those extra servings of crazy juice.

Chicobo on Winhill.
LOL This explains quite a bit.

Future Esthar
01-09-2006, 09:53 PM
By the way,I forget to mention the chocoboy.

Upriser Spearmint!
01-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Erm, sorry for not seeing the point, but.

1. Who is Hyne?
2. Are you trying to be funny?

TheSpoonyBard
01-09-2006, 10:35 PM
1. The Great Hyne is the being who created the world and all mankind. It is said that the powers of the sorceress are derived from fragments of the Great Hyne that have been passed down through the generations.
2. Its FE, just ignore him.

Future Esthar
01-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Adel´s body is a symbol of Sorceress Adel.
Hyne´s cast off skin symbolizes Sorceress Edea.
That´s because Adel is an amalgament of Squall,Rinoa,Quistis,Zell,Irvine,Selphie,Seifer and Edea.

2. Are you trying to be funny?

No.I swear.

rubah
01-09-2006, 10:55 PM
I thought hyne was pretty much a nonentity in ff8. Mythical, if you will.

MJN SEIFER
01-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Hyne is also a mispelling of something aparently...(By Vascarroons not the writers) That's the best I can explain. I'm sure FE can give more information.

rubah
01-09-2006, 11:43 PM
I doubt it.

Randgris
01-10-2006, 12:54 AM
2. Its FE, just ignore him.
:eep:???

Christmas
01-10-2006, 11:44 AM
I agree.

Neco Arc
01-10-2006, 11:46 AM
His real name his probably Winter Deling.

So if he had a wife, she would be called Summer Dwelling.

Mirage
01-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Well, it's official now. Future Esthar is being stupid on purpose.

Mo-Nercy
01-10-2006, 02:12 PM
WTF

crazybayman
01-10-2006, 03:59 PM
There's only one person controlled by Hyne.

the name of that person is.......

wait for it........

are you ready for it?!?!?!?!

it is.......

Future Esthar.

MJN SEIFER
01-10-2006, 04:15 PM

[saracsim]And the famous R=U and S=G theorys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more probable...[/sacasim]

Seriously I LIKE these theorys. the only reason you don't like is jellousy. If you had thought of these before FE you'd love them.

He's not the only one who sees these things.

There's another topic where he says Cid is shumi (Along with other people) which I had suspected long before I even knew who Future Esthar was...

Mo-Nercy
01-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Seriously I LIKE these theorys. the only reason you don't like is jellousy. If you had thought of these before FE you'd love them.
But that was just a list with no explanation whatsoever. I can easily do what FE just did. Observe.

Squall is a hippo.

xD

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
[saracsim]And the famous R=U and S=G theorys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more probable...[/sacasim]

He's not the only one who sees these things.

There's another topic where he says Cid is shumi (Along with other people) which I had suspected long before I even knew who Future Esthar was...
No, FE's theories are pretty creative, but he says them and doesn't give proof or reason until someone brings up a problem in his theory. He brought this thread up because he was having difficulty arguing in another thread where this was brought up.

MJN SEIFER
01-10-2006, 05:09 PM
:choc2: :choc2: :choc2:
But that was just a list with no explanation whatsoever. I can easily do what FE just did. Observe.

Squall is a hippo.

xD

There's nothing in the game that prooves he's a Hippo at least FE has a BIT of proof.

muzzer
01-10-2006, 05:13 PM

well at least FE, has the guts to ost rather wierd posts, some of which are just plain wierd but some actually make sense, but thhis one i have no idea why he posted it.
:choc: :moomba:

boys from the dwarf
01-10-2006, 05:54 PM
for noobs on this website who dont know future esthar just ignore him. usually his crazy theorys are good and have more evidence but this is just stupid.

MJN SEIFER
01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
This theory makes sense if you study his others.

Sir Bahamut
01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Actually, none of Futures theories make any sense. Sometimes, he seems to be starting to make sense, but then he casually mentions that Hyne is behind it all and we're back at stage 1.

Paninipower123
01-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Future Esthar, the reason I do not understand your theories is because I do not understand where you're coming from. I keep hearing "refer back to this thread." Well I am too lazy to. SO PLEASE CAN YOU SUM UP ALL YOUR THEORIES IN ONE THREAD SO IT CAN BE UNDERSTANDABLE! :mad2:

Discord
01-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Actually, none of Futures theories make any sense. Sometimes, he seems to be starting to make sense, but then he casually mentions that Hyne is behind it all and we're back at stage 1.

Yeah, just like the date of FF theory. That was the closest we got to sanity.

Future Esthar
01-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Future Esthar, the reason I do not understand your theories is because I do not understand where you're coming from. I keep hearing "refer back to this thread." Well I am too lazy to. SO PLEASE CAN YOU SUM UP ALL YOUR THEORIES IN ONE THREAD SO IT CAN BE UNDERSTANDABLE!

Christmas,it´s your time.

for noobs on this website who dont know future esthar just ignore him. usually his crazy theorys are good and have more evidence but this is just stupid.

But I had just started the thread.I rarely give evidence without waiting for posts.

This theory makes sense if you study his others.

He explains more on 9 words than I on 1000.

MJN SEIFER
01-10-2006, 09:24 PM
And why couldn't Hyne be behind it all? Although you all bitch at FE for not suplying enough evidense. Were's all YOUR evidense to proove him wrong?

Future Esthar
01-10-2006, 09:48 PM
By the way,do you already found Hyne´s identity,MJN SEIFER?

Rocket Edge
01-10-2006, 09:53 PM
can you all give this guy a break? it takes a lot of thought into thinking/finding out these theories, and all you can do is slate him. at the end of the day, it wasnt like he was doing this for his own benifit, it was for all of ours.

(o and b4 i forget, can you do those weekly polls again, they were good fun.)

Future Esthar
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks.

Noj_R
01-10-2006, 10:02 PM
can you all give this guy a break? it takes a lot of thought into thinking/finding out these theories, and all you can do is slate him. at the end of the day, it wasnt like he was doing this for his own benifit, it was for all of ours.

Yes... I could never enjoy FF8 ever again without reading these theories.

FE do you even have a life? Or do you sit in your room munching potato chips and talking to your cat about how Ellone is really Squall in disguise and gets high on moogle feces in order to hide from the great deity hyne?

It doesnt take alot of thought to make these theories:rolleyes2
The above one E + S + MF = HFH theory or Ellone is Squall who smokes moogle feces in order to hide from Hyne, I made up in one minute!

A minute! And it has just as much reliability as any of the other ones...
Prove the almighty E + S + MF = HFH theory is wrong!

Rocket Edge
01-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Yes... I could never enjoy FF8 ever again without reading these theories.:rolleyes2 i was just saying give the guy a break, theres no need to attack him when he's only posting threads.

Future Esthar
01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
It takes me months to think on these theories.
And Hyne isn´t a deity.

MJN SEIFER
01-10-2006, 10:49 PM
By the way,do you already found Hyne´s identity,MJN SEIFER?

Not yet. havent been on PS as I haven't been feeling good. I'll try tomorrow... (I hope I have a save at Ethar...)

Future Esthar
01-10-2006, 11:06 PM
I already told it through word play.

It was in front of your noses.

TheSpoonyBard
01-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Is there any reason behind the misplaced capital letters? I can't see how "zeinideideobndoede" can mean anything.

Don't refer me to another thread, just answer it here.

Future Esthar
01-10-2006, 11:23 PM
take out the z and b.

The first letters of a name are supposed to be on capitals but the V on Vinzer is also important.

The Z and V are important but had nothing to do with the other letters.

Noj_R
01-11-2006, 02:50 AM
OMG, Hyne isnt behind anything...Hyne might not even exsist!

Ulti was the antagonist and Squall and Rinoa were the protagaonists...

Hyne isnt posessing anyone, you are one paranoid kid, man...

AND there is no OTHER force involved, why dont you bug some other game not FF8...

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-11-2006, 04:13 AM
i'd like to point something out. it's not everyday that someone makes a theory that they produced by thinking of one thing from the game(gotta admire that). as me and FE have had heated debates in other threads(we went over this Hyne and possession thing in another thread already), he must be commended on his persistence(even though it annoys the heck out of me sometimes), and that he sometimes gives probable reasons, but i think that he's gone a bit too far on this thing.

Hyne cannot possess practically every person in the game (everyone that is in the story at least). ur pretty much saying that this whole ultimecia thing was set up by Hyne making the whole game a wild goose chase. instead of them going after ulti they should of been going after Hyne. this sounds kinda like if God sent the president to search Iraq for bombs and then God makes it so the governor(or prime minister, i don't know what title they are called) of germany was behind the whole thing and he lives in a fortress in antarctica.

Noj_R
01-11-2006, 04:30 AM
That's exactly what I'm sayin. His theorys dont make any sense ( the hyne is absolutely ridiculous ).

My proof that all his theorys are indeed false is his ability to present conclusive evidence, AND my experience with FF8 myself...

I have played FF8 all the way through twice, NEVER ( and im sure lots of people will back me up ) did I see ANY referance, hint, or speck relating to ANY of his theorys. I'm sure the masses will concede with me.

If there WAS any proof it would have surfaced now, as thousands have played FF8 over the last 7 years, and FE is the only one who has come to these..."conclusions"...

Obviously, since there is no proof, referances, hints, specks, clues, or anything relating to a Hyne posession, a timewarping force field, or Ellone as a cyborg ( amongst other absurd ideas ). NONE of it is true, and FE is doing this soley for attention.

I will be back tomorrow...Count on it...

Good Night! :D

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-11-2006, 04:46 AM
Well, actually u should think a bit more. There are some things in the game that make his theories questionable, but yes, he fails to give reasons to prove his theories. He only creates new theories to back them up (already said).

Discord
01-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Ok, let me put this clear. FE, some people are getting quite fed up with your paranoid nonsense. None of them makes any sense! Hyne is not behind the whole plot of FF8 and none of the FF worlds are connected. Get over it!

Your theories have been amusing, for a while, but let's just consider your actions.

You are starting multliple new threads without finishing the other ones. REASON: You cannot, since your theories are empty.

You are confusing young FFers with your morasm. When newbies come to this page and want to find out something new, it is most unfortunate for them, if it is your thread that comes up first. When a noob reads something like this, he might actually believe it and thus you mess up their opinion of the game as well.

Future Esthar, quit making new threads! You've wasted enough web-space on this site already, so please, make it simpler for Ciddies and keep one thread for your idiocy.

Future Esthar
01-11-2006, 01:34 PM
If there WAS any proof it would have surfaced now, as thousands have played FF8 over the last 7 years, and FE is the only one who has come to these..."conclusions"...

That´s because people don´t like the binary/quasi-binary assossiation method of argumentation used to stablish axiomatic theories(which don´t depends on any other).

Now this is the information I post on the other thread about the other possessed shumis.

I had already talked about those but:

Martine is possessed by Laguna.

Zone is possessed by Laguna.

Watts is possessed by Ward.

The Forest owl member sitting on the couch is possessed by the old Adel resistence member which was on the prison with Laguna.

The Forest owl member controlling the train is possessed by the guy guarding the Lunatic Pandora facility which is also a member of the Adel resistance member.

The Forest owl member standing next to the previous one is possessed by Kyros.

The floating guard who attacks Squall on Galbadia Garden is possessed by either Laguna or Kyros or Ward (I don´t know).

Biggs and Wedge works for Laguna secretly.
They are responsible for the maintenance of a primitive version of the junction machine.
There is an agreement between Laguna and them in which they shall use the machine (on Galbadia) to send Laguna and company´s counsciousness to the past.
Maybe Laguna told them Hyne´s secrets and they decided to work for him.
Of course they pretend loyalty to Deling(Hyne).

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-11-2006, 01:46 PM
That´s because people don´t like the binary/quasi-binary assossiation method of argumentation used to stablish axiomatic theories(which don´t depends on any other).

wtf?! ur sayin ppl don't come up with these theories because they don't like that method?! BS! another stupid theory that can't be proven is made once again by, FE!

Neco Arc
01-11-2006, 02:19 PM
the binary/quasi-binary assossiation method of argumentation

What the Smurf?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-11-2006, 03:18 PM
he's just using that for another stupid excuse. :rolleyes2

Discord
01-11-2006, 04:12 PM

Now this is the information I post on the other thread about the other possessed shumis.

I had already talked about those but:

Martine is possessed by Laguna.

Zone is possessed by Laguna.

Watts is possessed by Ward.

The Forest owl member sitting on the couch is possessed by the old Adel resistence member which was on the prison with Laguna.

The Forest owl member controlling the train is possessed by the guy guarding the Lunatic Pandora facility which is also a member of the Adel resistance member.

The Forest owl member standing next to the previous one is possessed by Kyros.

The floating guard who attacks Squall on Galbadia Garden is possessed by either Laguna or Kyros or Ward (I don´t know).

Biggs and Wedge works for Laguna secretly.
They are responsible for the maintenance of a primitive version of the junction machine.
There is an agreement between Laguna and them in which they shall use the machine (on Galbadia) to send Laguna and company´s counsciousness to the past.
Maybe Laguna told them Hyne´s secrets and they decided to work for him.
Of course they pretend loyalty to Deling(Hyne).

With all due respect, you sir, are a retard. It's humane to sin and make mistakes, but it's a devils work to keep to them.

FE, are you seriously as dumb as those theories present you or are you just making fun of us?

Azure Chrysanthemum
01-11-2006, 04:37 PM
If I see this kind of flaming against any member again, I will ban you. MaxGrin and Noj_R, you two, specifically, are very close to having me ban you.

Future Esthar, I have read through several of your threads. They do not make sense. Even when refered to other threads, they still do not make sense, and when you try to justify yourself you simply repost the same thing.

I am closing this thread. You are free to continue to make threads on your theories, but you cannot have as many running as you have now.

Furthermore, when your theory is challenged, I expect to see you to justify it with more than other vague theories. You must give concrete, in-game reasons to support yourself. If you cannot do this, don't make a thread.