PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goth!

Zeldy
01-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Have you ever been called a name in an insulting way but found it amusing?

The people in my School seem to think that anyone who listens to rock is automatically a goth; which of course, is so not true.
Im constantly getting "Oh my goth" Which I find very funny and quite clever actually :p

DarkLadyNyara
01-09-2006, 09:12 PM
I have been called "gay". The funny thing is that I am, and the people calling me that had no idea. :D

Rye
01-09-2006, 09:12 PM
No. I'm an oddity. If you were to look at me, you would never guess what I listen to, so I don't get those comments, when I do actually listen to rock, some of it quite heavy. I prefer it that way. :)

ffxfreak93
01-09-2006, 09:14 PM
i've been called a freak,and my username....uh yeah...

Suikojowy
01-09-2006, 09:15 PM
I found being called a satanist pretty cool. It made me smile :)

I'm an atheist anyway.

Psychotic
01-09-2006, 09:15 PM
"You're psychotic."

The cruel words still haunt me at night.

Venom
01-09-2006, 09:22 PM
One time an old granny beat the Hell outta me with her cane...then she called me a hooligan...:(

Amundusias
01-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Well, I was called an Orphan. It was on a Parent-Teacher Conference Night.
Oh, and a cheerleader called me Emo for listenig to System of a Down.

Shoden
01-09-2006, 09:25 PM
the most hillarious thing recently would be someone saying that I'm sane! not exactly an insultive comment but calling me sane os like calling a platypus rabid, stupid, random and pointless.

I get called div alot even though I have no idea what the hell they are.

Lindy
01-09-2006, 09:27 PM
"Hur hur, your name is Lindsey, so you must be a girl, and you're gay!"
"So you're saying that I'm a lesbian and I like girls?"
"Uhh..."
"Fine by me!"

lol primary school

Samuraid
01-09-2006, 09:32 PM
I've been called a bitch before, yet I'm not a dog...poor ignorant people. :p

Dreddz
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
I think Ive been called Twat, havent seen the pun yet, But I will ;)

Chaos
01-09-2006, 09:52 PM
I've been called gay loads of times. I've been called a lesbian loads.

The most ironic wonderful brilliant thing about that was I was arm in arm with my boyfriend every single time.

Yeha, I've had the greebo/goth/emo/loser/batty tag thrown at me loads. I just shout something equally stupid and no braining back, like chav/idiot/ignoramus/ugly....
Fight fire with fire I say!

Miriel
01-09-2006, 09:55 PM
I got called a chink before. But uh, I'm not Chinese.

If you're gonna use a racially derogatory term as an insult, at least use the right one.

Shiny
01-09-2006, 10:12 PM
One time an old granny beat the Hell outta me with her cane...then she called me a hooligan...:(
:hahaha: Don't you hate it when that happens?

P.S. Labels are dumb!

Giga Guess
01-09-2006, 10:42 PM
I have been called "gay". The funny thing is that I am, and the people calling me that had no idea. :D

Eeeyup. Actually, I make a point any time I hear some prepubescent punk go "OHEMMGEE, that's so GHEY!!!!!1!!1!!!onetwentyoneteen!" to ask them "I fail to see how an action can have ANY sexual orientation" or quite simply "And what precisely makes it 'gay?'" And then I watch the little rats squirm....:radred:

Twisted Tinkerbell
01-09-2006, 10:55 PM
I used to get it in high school and 6th form. The chavs on my estate that like shouting things, like goth, I once shouted back "Yup, well done, have a medal." That shut them up.

Markus. D
01-09-2006, 11:15 PM
ive been called an Emo Chav.

make any sense?

it was amusing.

FutureEmperor
01-09-2006, 11:21 PM
I was called fat, fatty, lardo... pretty much every fat insult there ever was, and these are from my "friends" but its alright i find the insults hillarious, simply because of the way they say them, like ill say something like "oh man i cant to this stuff," and they'll say "maybe cause your so fat," even though they are having more trouble doing what ever we are doing.

personally insults to your face are ok, but when people spread rumours about you, now thats when you know your cool, when people have to go to such lengths to disrespect you... (all my friends told me about the rumour as soon as they heard it, oh man it was funny, something about me trying to dance with a girl at the school dance and not being able to.. even though i only danced with a group of friends,) it made me feel very special... some one detest me enough to spread a rumour about me.... wow. :love:

Rye
01-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I live in a little anorexic town, so I have been called fat/fatass a few times, but more than straight out, people imply it ways like "Wait, you're not a size 6? You just can't be THAT big." It really hurts. I'm 5 feet tall and 118 which isn't skinny, but still. :/

xtreme112
01-10-2006, 12:20 AM
I get called 'sushi' i just can't stop laughing at that!
Then there was one time when my brother went to work wearing a blue shirt and red pants, his boss said to him "You look like a cocktail!" and I was rolling on the floor for weeks XD

escobert
01-10-2006, 12:27 AM
I've never been called a name ever in my life :D. Alright I lied. I have no idea, people call people names around here liek you say hi. You can't talk to peoplew without insulting them. Dunno why it is but it's just common place to be rude and insult xD

Reles
01-10-2006, 01:14 AM
I've been called a certain religous figure. But only a few people would understand why.

Giga Guess
01-10-2006, 01:42 AM
I live in a little anorexic town, so I have been called fat/fatass a few times, but more than straight out, people imply it ways like "Wait, you're not a size 6? You just can't be THAT big." It really hurts. I'm 5 feet tall and 118 which isn't skinny, but still. :/

118 is pretty good, actually....just not wafer thin which seems to be vogue.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
01-10-2006, 02:15 AM
I got called a chink before. But uh, I'm not Chinese.

If you're gonna use a racially derogatory term as an insult, at least use the right one.
I called my Vietnamese friend a chunk once, 'cause that's what you call a fat chink, but he's neither Chinese nor fat. It was funny, he threw an apple at me, but it was all in good fun. So far as I know, no one has ever called me names, at least not to my face. I take that back, my friends have, but they don't count, 'cause, like I said, it's all in good fun.:D

Vyk
01-10-2006, 02:19 AM
Poor Rye :/

I've been called too many things to count. I was Jesus when I had long hair. In Jr High I was "Ghost Man" (pale complexion, ya!). In elementary there were a couple girls that loved to refer to me as a scrub o.O Hmm... what else. My brothers insinuated I was gay to my family for a long while. Since I'm not your average dude and don't go about wimmens like your average macho man. I think that's enough for one post though. I'm over all that stuff, it doesn't bother me, but it seems I might have suppressed a lot, 'cause I'm having trouble remembering XD

Miriel
01-10-2006, 02:45 AM
I called my Vietnamese friend a chunk once, 'cause that's what you call a fat chink, but he's neither Chinese nor fat. It was funny, he threw an apple at me, but it was all in good fun.
You know those racial slurs, they're funny as hell! Ha. Haha. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/Emoticons01/Hahaha___NO_emoticon.gif

Vyk
01-10-2006, 03:08 AM
I think he was aiming for humorous irony in general. Not necissarily racism. That's the way I took it anyway.

Reine
01-10-2006, 04:08 AM
Hmm, most people try an find insults formed from my name, like Andrea, Handrail, Andariel etc...

But I have been called many names...

Rengori
01-10-2006, 04:13 AM
Yes, people routinely call me fat but I really don't care. I usually laugh at them when don't realize they're fat too.

War Angel
01-10-2006, 06:06 PM
People call me weirdo, freak, etc. It's mostly in good fun, and there's often a certain note of fear or even reverence in their voices, and where I'm at now, that's a good thing. :)

Also, I often aim to be called those names by acting strange, saying weird stuff and all that, because it amuses me.

Remon
01-10-2006, 06:23 PM
I've been called with my Mother's name by my friends and found it amusing cause i called them with their sister's

Soul of Tarsis
01-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Someone asked me if I was English once.

That hurt so bad...

Blackmageboi
01-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Because of my friends people naturally assume i'm a skater so i get half assed insults like this:
Them:"Ha, you're a skater!"
Me:"...soo?"
Them:"...uh, Skaters are gay!"
Me:"...That was lame."
My hair gets the most comments on most of the time just the usual "Can't you afford a hair cut."
lol it's really pathetic.

DarkLadyNyara
01-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh, I've been called Pippi longstocking, Pepper Anne, Big Red... If it refers to redheads, I've been called it. People lack creativity.
"Hey Pippi"
"Wow, that's so origional! I haven't heard that one in the last ten minutes!"
I've also been called anorexic, 'cause I'm slender (currently 5'5", 110 lbs), but anyone whose seen me eat can tell you that's bull.

Lost Number
01-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Any sort of variation of Fishy. That really pisses me off. M=But then some smart arse thought of Neillius Corneilius. Someone try and translate Corneilius into english. Interesting.

Giga Guess
01-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Oh, I've been called Pippi longstocking, Pepper Anne, Big Red... If it refers to redheads, I've been called it. People lack creativity.
"Hey Pippi"
"Wow, that's so origional! I haven't heard that one in the last ten minutes!"
I've also been called anorexic, 'cause I'm slender (currently 5'5", 110 lbs), but anyone whose seen me eat can tell you that's bull.

Sounds a lot like my sister. The girl can eat a side of beef and not gain an ounce.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I've been called gay, and they didn't know i am..and recently everyone has started calling me Emo.
my brother thinks it's funny to say "ya mum" to people.... personally i don't get it.... but he is ... wierd....

Kamiko
01-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Goth sort of.
People think I'm stuck up but I really don't like to talk sometimes.
Lately I've been trying to avoid the "YOU NEED RITALIN" Image.
And I just found out my allergy meds were anti depressants.
:P