PDA

View Full Version : Tristan & Isolde

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
01-10-2006, 02:00 AM
So what do you think will come form this movie?
Do you think you will like it?

Well i think this movie looks nice but i wont be watcing it :D

Winter Nights
01-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Looks like it could either be a really good romance story or the next Titanic. Could go either way these days.

kikimm
01-10-2006, 02:24 AM
I really despise stories that are purely romance, but I love the actors in this movie, so maybe I'll go see it. It just seems so....overwhelmingly girly, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

Winter Nights
01-10-2006, 02:58 AM
I like romance stories just fine. I just hate unrealistic ones. You know.. Where both characters are pretty much perfect and fall in love almost immediately, regardless of whether or not they are currently seeing someone else. If anyone is against them, including their significant others, they are pure evil. Those types of romance stories annoy the living crap out of me. Even worse are the romance stories where the woman can't get her life straight, then she finds the perfect man.. Usually, some really hot latin guy with an accent. Degrading as hell, but still flocked to by women.

ffxfreak93
01-10-2006, 05:25 AM
i wouldn't watch it

Reles
01-10-2006, 05:58 AM
I like love stories like these. I'll probably go see it, maybe rent it or something. I think it'll be good, I liked the previews thus far.

Shlup
01-10-2006, 06:24 AM
I hope it's as good as it looks. Oh well, I'll still like it even if it's not 'cause it looks hot.

jrgen
01-10-2006, 06:56 AM
I know nothing about it besides reading the original story. It probably won't turn out very interesting. Romeo and Juliet has been made into film several times and this is pretty much the same story.