PDA

View Full Version : dont you think

Rogue
01-10-2006, 02:11 AM
dont you think that if setzer and vivi there bound to put ff9 and ff6 characters:) have shadow that would be cool and have stenier:choc2:

Lord Xehanort
01-10-2006, 03:06 AM
It's only those two.

Setzer and Vivi are the ONLY representation from those games...

*pouts* WHY NO KUJA!?

Rogue
01-10-2006, 03:14 AM
It's only those two.

Setzer and Vivi are the ONLY representation from those games...

*pouts* WHY NO KUJA!?
vivi is way better then kuja

**pouts but why not vincent and lulu**:cry:

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Lulu would be cool. So would be Kefka ((Xehanort, you really need to play that game)). Also I wish to see Celes and Locke if they were to have more.

Alas Square ENix never bother to ask me what I wanted. ((Like they would have anyways...*imagines the odd predictament if a SE official started to walk up to people asking who they wanted to appear in the KH series*))

Lord Xehanort
01-10-2006, 03:41 AM
Lulu would be cool. So would be Kefka ((Xehanort, you really need to play that game)). Also I wish to see Celes and Locke if they were to have more.

Alas Square ENix never bother to ask me what I wanted. ((Like they would have anyways...*imagines the odd predictament if a SE official started to walk up to people asking who they wanted to appear in the KH series*))

Send me a ROM link, and I will...

Oh, Kuja > Vivi

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-10-2006, 03:58 AM
I do not know where I got mine...It been so long ago...*thinks* Hehehehhehe...

Kefka > Kuja.

mooglebunni608
01-10-2006, 05:35 AM
nooooooooo I wanted zidane and garnet and quina!!!! why? why cant they have quina? *burst into tears*

RaidenWeb17
01-10-2006, 12:21 PM
If they can put X-2 Rikku in KH2 then they should be able to put Kuja in

Rogue
01-10-2006, 08:47 PM
If they can put X-2 Rikku in KH2 then they should be able to put Kuja in
that makes no sense

RaidenWeb17
01-10-2006, 10:50 PM
If you have played both games then you would know that both characters are dressed in a revealing way. What I am saying is that if they can put Rikku in KH2 and have her dressed close to what she was dressed like in X-2 then they should be able to put Kuja in even though he wears a thong. Hope that clears it up for you