PDA

View Full Version : Please help me. I'm a beginner.

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-10-2006, 10:04 AM
I got this game day after xmas & i am having trouble beating Seymour Flux :mad2: . he is so annoying. i've tried leveling up, but i never seem to get enough hp. all my characters overdrives are full incl. the aeons. Seymour always kills me when he uses the cross-whatever it is.
im all clued out. :confused: nothing seems to work. is it because i don't have enough hp? can ne1 help me?

Christmas
01-10-2006, 11:01 AM
NO WORRIES. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77143)

Tai-Ti
01-10-2006, 11:13 AM
protect
refelct
and overdrives is what got em through that battle,
but dispite what you say, there's nothing a good leveling up can't fix :)

Psydekick
01-10-2006, 03:25 PM
NO WORRIES. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77143)Yes there is already a thread on this:)

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-10-2006, 09:47 PM
yea i read it and tried it out, but i kept getting thrashed. i tried almost everything people said, but it's just not working, maybe i have the characters in the wrong place on the sphere grid...

Sain Cai
01-10-2006, 10:18 PM
How far are you on the grids? Usually I have Tidus almost to the end of his (Quick Hit signifies this), and Yuna already knows Holy.

My strategy is to have Tidus cast Hastega on Party, and Yuna cast reflect. Use Holy a couple times, and bring in Bahamut (The stronger Yuna is, the stronger Bahamut is, or any aeon for this matter). If all your Aeons are in Overdrive, they should do near or at 9999 damage, Bahamut hits for more in his OD, and Valefor can also if you do the capture sidequest, then power up her Nirvana before hitting Gagazet. Valefor will hit for more then 10K with Energy Blast.

mega_tonberry
01-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Yeah, do everything Sain Cai said but also cast bio with Lulu.

4evarisha
01-10-2006, 11:34 PM
cast bio reflect magic attack and steal once and heal if your aeons have overdrive use it if they don't do not use them he will kill them immediatley.also use the nuls spells

Robster
01-11-2006, 12:46 AM
use spare gill.

raskerino
01-11-2006, 01:06 AM
I said in the other thread how to nullify his threats, this shouldn't be a problem if you've read it. Prepare for the threats and aeon sacking should grant victory. How much life do your characters have? (I say this as a way of checking progress) If you've got the moves talked about this should be a sinch.

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-11-2006, 09:37 AM
the lowest hp is Yuna 1975, but her overdrive is easy to get.

Lord Xehanort
01-11-2006, 10:01 AM
If he zombies a chara, kill that chara, so that he uses full-life on them, and brings them back with full hp.
POISON HIM
Aeon overdrive, for the love of chocolate
when he casts reflect on himself, dispel it, then watch him flare himself
Oh, and quick hit like there's no tomorrow

Psydekick
01-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah Anse...,I mean Lord Xehanort has said it all.:)

Lord Xehanort
01-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Yeah Anse...,I mean Lord Xenoheart has said it all.:)

:confused: What's my name???

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-13-2006, 08:40 AM
okaaaay??? thanx guys i'll try it. thank-u so much!!!!

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-16-2006, 06:29 AM
gess wat?! i did it! i beat Seymour Flux. finally...god he was getting so annoying. thanx for the help guys. i am nw at the lair of yunalesca...

mega_tonberry
01-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Don't worry. Yunalesca is not near as hard as Seymour Flux.

sub zero
01-16-2006, 01:42 PM
what do you mean yunaleskas not as hard as seymore flux i had more truble with the two between them.

mega_tonberry
01-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Yunalesca never killed me anytime I fought her. The spectral keeper was much more difficult for me.(then again,i didn't have anything with beserk ward so....

Renmiri
01-16-2006, 08:17 PM
You need a deathproof accessory or Auto life to battle Yunalesca as she casts "death" a lot

raskerino
01-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Or you could attack... she's harder than (imo) either keeper, they were both sinchy (and no I didn't have berserk ward), when she puts zombie on your characters it's not necassary to always heal it as it stops her most dangerous attack mega death. She doesn't deal too much damage but she has a reasonable amount of life, if you've gotten holy (I never did at this point but most people consider it a must) it does a large amount of damage.

Lord Xehanort
01-16-2006, 10:04 PM
I never cured Zombie. I just cast Reflect on everyone in the battle, so that she couldn't cast Curaga on them and beat them down. It heald her, but saved me.
TYhen again, if she's vulnerable to Zombie, I Zombie'd her... but I think she's immune to that...

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-17-2006, 01:24 AM
well, im jus having trouble trying to get past her 3rd form, the otha 2 were fine. as soon as i gt to the 3rd form i get her down to about 10,000 HP and then she uses her MEga Death, and none of my characters had zombie status, so they all got killed. so would you suggest keeping zombie on and just casting reflect. i just find it wierd, cause i got zombie ward on all my characters, but they still gt da zombie status, is dat wierd or does that actually happen.

Lord Xehanort
01-17-2006, 01:29 AM
Zombies are immune to Mega Death. This is the only good battle to be Zombied in.

MY YUNALESCA TRICK: Make sure that your fighting characters can all absorb some element. This can be done by customizing accessories.
Then, cast that magic on the character to heal them. Since Curaga will damage a zombie, this is the only way to heal.

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-17-2006, 01:47 AM
only problem is iv customized all my weapons and armor for zombie ward and hp+ things and all of them have no room left. maybe i should go back to the Calm Lands, and go to that agency. what do u think???

Renmiri
01-17-2006, 03:47 AM
only problem is iv customized all my weapons and armor for zombie ward and hp+ things and all of them have no room left. maybe i should go back to the Calm Lands, and go to that agency. what do u think???
Great idea!

While there, collect some fire gems from the flans as most of the Gagazet monsters use fire attacks. If you have "fire eater" on your accessories equipped, going up the mountain is easy as pie!

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-19-2006, 12:29 AM
okay, so steal from the flans and buy more weapons, armour and items, kk. got ya...

Ultima_Weapon
01-19-2006, 04:37 AM
first two forms just attack her... on her third form summon out your best aoen and do your overdrive... to get a very nice kill have your attack status for aoens atleast over 150 to 170 that should do fine....

Psydekick
01-19-2006, 07:09 AM
Yunalesca is a tough boss, i admit but if you keep in zombie Death will not harm you:)

Awesomeman
01-19-2006, 07:16 AM
Once you get to the final boss I'll tell you the best way to beat him. But you are going to have to complete the monster hunt for the calm lands, gaghazet, and macalania. The guy will give you a crap load of good items that it is almost like cheeting. That will also help with most of the bosses along the way. Have a good time beating the game though. This one is one of my favorites!:D :D :D

rikkupainegoofydonald
01-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Just summon Bahamut to use Mega Flare that deals 12000 damage on Seymour Flux before using Banish on Aeons.