PDA

View Full Version : help please...

Blitz Ace
01-10-2006, 11:06 AM
okay, i just started playing X-2, and i naturally wanna get a pretty high percentage on my first playthrough... but i have a problem.

so this is what i have done

first i did the gagazet mission...
then i did the "find wakka" mission...
then i did the zanakard sphere mission...
and now im on the kilika mission... (something about an "awesome sphere")

ive done these one after the other with nothing in between.

now, i was skimming a walkthrough, and they go to all these other random places before!!! first luca etc... and it says that if you dont, youll miss a crap load of percentage points.

my question is, can i finish the kilika mission (the last of chapter one) and still go back and do all the stuff i didnt realise i was missing, or do i go on to chapter 2 straight away, and miss it all??

if so... i have serious issues with this game already, and ive only played 3 hours

Christmas
01-10-2006, 11:36 AM
You go to chapter 2 straight away.

Markus. D
01-10-2006, 12:41 PM
dont listen to him...
it takes more then 2 playthroughs to get the full 100%

try to get as much done as possible.

Soul of Tarsis
01-10-2006, 01:09 PM
It's actually possible to get 100% the first time threw, but you have to play the game PERFECTLY.

Not that I was able to do that. I'm still on 67%...

Christmas
01-10-2006, 01:29 PM
As long as you dun choose New Yevon when you are asked to return the awesome sphere.

dont listen to him...it takes more then 2 playthroughs to get the full 100%

try to get as much done as possible.

http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gal2/orly_white_cat.jpg

Lycaon
01-10-2006, 09:49 PM
I got 99% on my first play through, really pissed me off...i found out you ahve to talk to Paine after Yuna says "Let's do something!"

mega_tonberry
01-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Unfortunatly, you do go straight to chapter 2 after Kilika.

Blitz Ace
01-10-2006, 10:52 PM
bummer... oh well, ill just restart. i just assumed you would have to do everything in the first chapter to get to the second, but whatever...

Renmiri
01-11-2006, 04:00 AM
bummer... oh well, ill just restart. i just assumed you would have to do everything in the first chapter to get to the second, but whatever...
If you do restart my advice to you is to play the game with a walktrough on hand. There is no way you will get a high percent or 100% without doing everything on the walktrough!

PS: 92 % is good enough to get the "Good Ending" where you see Tidus and Yuna getting together and it is much easier! Getting 100% is a pain in the ... :eek:

Markus. D
01-11-2006, 08:57 AM
nonono, leave it unknown, that way you will be suprised when you find something new.

yunalesca_vs_yuna
01-11-2006, 09:55 AM
its sad hw u hav to go strait to chapt. 2. dat happened to me, too. but dnt giv up that one, jus c hw far u can gt first b4 u try to gt 100%, i got 75% on my first run-thru.

Markus. D
01-11-2006, 11:29 AM
gosh... can someone translate that for me?

Lycaon
01-12-2006, 06:33 AM
gosh... can someone translate that for me?

Done. :D

It's sad how you have to go straight to chapter 2. That happened to me too, but don't give up that one, just see how far you can get first before you try to get 100%, I got 75% on my first run through.

And for all you Al Bheds out there. ;)

Ed'c cyt ruf oui ryja du ku cdnyekrd du lrybdan 2. Dryd rybbahat du sa duu, pid tuh'd keja ib dryd uha, zicd caa ruf vyn oui lyh kad vencd pavuna oui dno du kad 100%, E kud 75% uh so vencd nih drnuikr.

Or maybe you prefer Español? :p

Está triste cómo usted tiene que ir directamente al capítulo 2. Eso sucedió a mí también, pero no renuncia que uno, ve apenas cuán lejos usted puede obtener primero antes usted trata de obtener 100%, obtuve 75% en mi primer corro por.

I would do more but i think i got my points across. :eek:

Blitz Ace
01-25-2006, 12:59 PM
thanks for all the advice people... yeh i restarted and am using a walkthrough, cos i dont know if ill ever play this through twice. neway, ive done 36 percent so far, and am on target to get 100%... hope i dont screw nethin up

starseeker
01-25-2006, 06:04 PM
You don't need 92% for the good ending, you have to do certain things in certain places.

yunafan11
01-26-2006, 03:39 PM
You have to do all the side missions also. If you only do like the missions that it says, then you only get like, 52% or something like that. I mean, I watched my dad play the first time through, and he was all like, "Okay! Here comes Tidus."

Then... What a let down. I got to see Yuna say, "Higher, Faster!"

LOL. Whatever.

But do all the side missions. If your not following a guide you can u2u me and I can help. I'm on chapter 3 right now.