PDA

View Full Version : Sorceress Problem (Spoiler)

ljkkjlcm9
01-10-2006, 07:06 PM
All right if there is always a sorceress, and when they die they pass on their powers, and Ultimicea passed her powers to Edea by traveling into the past, wouldn't there then be two sorceress' at that point in time, the one that is continuing the line, and now Edea with the powers from Ultimicea from the future?

THE JACKEL

Soul of Tarsis
01-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Yes: Adel.

ljkkjlcm9
01-10-2006, 10:55 PM
AH right, forgot Adel was locked up in space that whole time, thanks!

THE JACKEL

Qurange
01-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Also, bear in mind that there's nothing contradictory about the presence of more than one Sorceress. One Sorceress doesn't tend to have all the power. There are probably Sorceresses of much lesser power that were never shown in-game, for instance. It's expected, however, that they were largely in hiding.

What with the fact that if Adel can try to absorb Rinoa's powers, Ulty-as-Edea would likely have desired the same of the others.

ljkkjlcm9
01-11-2006, 02:04 AM
Also, bear in mind that there's nothing contradictory about the presence of more than one Sorceress. One Sorceress doesn't tend to have all the power. There are probably Sorceresses of much lesser power that were never shown in-game, for instance. It's expected, however, that they were largely in hiding.

What with the fact that if Adel can try to absorb Rinoa's powers, Ulty-as-Edea would likely have desired the same of the others.
No i have no problem with there being more than one, but I was thinking before Edea got her powers from Ulti, there wasn't even one, and that's what confused me.

THE JACKEL

rubah
01-11-2006, 03:47 AM
There are multiple sorceresses. Not just one. Edea inherited power twice, after all.

Markus. D
01-13-2006, 02:19 AM

like in the final premontion battle where you vs past ones.

gosh that was trippy...