PDA

View Full Version : My Little Pup, Kairi.

Mr. Kyusaku
01-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Oh, sorry. I ment to put a nice face. OOPS! Well, not to long ago i was searching for a dog just right for me. It would maybe seem silly but i wanted a black toy poodle. We looked in the news paper and we had heard of a lady who own's a puppy and Alpaca ranch. The puppy's were Poodles, Shalasapoo's, /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifsue's, and many more. I wanted a little girl Pup that I could name Kairi. "Kairi mean's Ocean in japanese" says my friend Nyoke. " Than Kairi I shall call" I wanted. We wen't to the puppy ranch and as we parked Tea cup poodles and other barking Pup's had surrounded are vehicle. When the ranch owner came to us, the puppys took off in a hury. we had a tour of the ranch and the dogs would all follow us including the tea cups. When I saw my future poodle all snug with her mommy, I had a fealing she was the one. Cute little eyes and a playful personality. When we were ready to get her on December 10 we picked her up and she recognised me. We also got a Shalasapoo for my sister. My sister named her's Twinkle. And to make a cute story short these days have been wonderful teaching Kairi things. I am not going to give her a poodle hair cut, her hair will stay nice and fluffy. I just know she will love the beach. She also love's me more than anything else. She gets all happy and exited whaen i come home. At least Twinkle keeps her in company while im gone. I think she like's her new daddy.:)

For a topic ... discuss your pet's adorable qualities. ~ Leeza

boris no no
01-10-2006, 07:49 PM
my eyes burn....

and this has a topic where? :D?

Mr. Kyusaku
01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Oh, well I thuoght it would be nice to write about my Puppy. Is it not?

Leeza
01-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Writing about puppies belongs in the Writing Forum.

To give this thread a topic, discuss your pets and how adorable they all are. :cat:

Mr. Kyusaku
01-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Sounds good. Does anyone else have a cute pet that they would like to talk about?:D

Paninipower123
01-10-2006, 08:09 PM
My Chihuahua is great.

Mr. Kyusaku
01-10-2006, 08:14 PM
That's a cute dog to have.:)