PDA

View Full Version : Looking for conversion program to convert ATRAC3 plus files to mp3 files

Mythra
01-11-2006, 01:38 AM
I am about to get a mp3 player and need to convert a bunch of files to mp3 format from ATRAC3 plus. For those who don't know, ATRAC3 plus was made by Sony and is used with their program Sonicstage. Here is another problem I have, I can't find the ATRAC3 files on my computer. I know they are there, I just can't find them. I backedup my entire sonicstage library, but I can't choose the music files in there, perhaps the program I tried to use (dBpowerAMP) won't recognize ATRAC3 files. Also if the program can search the computer for files that would be extremely helpful seeing as how I can't find where the files that are ATRAC3+ format are or can't access them. Sorry about the long rant, but I really need to convert these, unless the Creative Labs Zen MP3 player suppports ATRAC3+ format. I would be very grateful to anyone who can possibly help me with this.

Later on...

Sry for the double post, but I just wanted to notify people that I found a program that converts these. If anyone would like to know the address of where to get this program just pm me and I'll be happy to give it to them.

You can always use the edit button if you want to add something to your post later. :)
// Sam

Samuraid
01-12-2006, 01:38 AM
Glad you got it figured out.