PDA

View Full Version : Song Request.

Dreddz
01-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Does anyone have the song of Flowers Blooming in A Church from FFVII.
I want the version from the game, not any of the re done versions which sound like there from a keyboard.
Anyone know any sites that have it, or anyone that could send it to me, Ill appreciate it alot, thanks...

Silent Warrior
01-12-2006, 01:17 PM
If you have the PC-version, look for LGP-tools and go extract it yourself. :tongue: I could send it to you, though, but it's a slight hassle, and I might get in trouble at school - handing out copyrighted material r teh nazztie.
*Whap* I must be demented today. Go to Zophar's Domain (www.zophar.net) and look for PSX game-music. It's all there in PSF-format. Then all you need is Winamp and Highly Experimental, that PSF-plug-in.

Cruise Control
01-12-2006, 02:28 PM
I hate to tell you it WAS done on keyboard.

uh oh spaghettios
01-19-2006, 05:33 AM
Check it. (http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/ff7/12%20-%20Flowers%20Blooming%20in%20the%20Church.mp3)

I do believe that is what you're looking for? :p

Mythra
01-19-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm dowloading winamp, but could someone please tell me where I could find that Highly Experimental plug-in? Thanks in advance

EDIT: Nevermind about that highly experimental thing, I found it. But could someone plz tell me if it is possible to convert these to be able to play on a ipod?