PDA

View Full Version : The Music In This game needs to be more appreciated

Dreddz
01-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Well it does, Dosent FFVII have the most awesome sound tracks.
Classic ones going from Aeris's theme, to The Games Main theme.
Great warrior, Anxious Heart, Jenova, Life Stream and the list goes on.
I have remembered most of the music's names, I love them so much.
What does everyone else think ?

Fire_Emblem776
01-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Actually the music in games period needs to be appreciated more. Its a shame it is this way, its much more big in japan where they can buy the OST. And we have to rely on ebay *sigh*.

Shin Gouken
01-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Well it does, Dosent FFVII have the most awesome sound tracks.
Classic ones going from Aeris's theme, to The Games Main theme.
Great warrior, Anxious Heart, Jenova, Life Stream and the list goes on.
I have remembered most of the music's names, I love them so much.
What does everyone else think ?

NOTHING will EVER compare to gilgamesh's theme from ffV

~SapphireStar~
01-11-2006, 09:46 PM
I adore prelude and Cids theme. Also One Winged Angel. FF7 and 8 have the best game OSTs going.

Noj_R
01-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Actually the music in games period needs to be appreciated more. Its a shame it is this way, its much more big in japan where they can buy the OST. And we have to rely on ebay *sigh*.

I wholeheartedly agree. I show my friends a FF song and they are all "cool i like it!" and then i tell them it is a video game song and they get all "oh really...you know...its not that great after all..."

Makes me mad...

Video game music is just as good and/or better than any other music. CT anyone?

Slade
01-12-2006, 05:01 AM
I found VIIs soundtrack to be one of the weakest. But, in saying that, it had some of my favorite Final Fantasy tracks on it. Bombing Mission, One Winged Angel, the main theme, Great Warrior, Boss music (can't rmember the proper name) are what i'm talking about. Some tracks had the potential to be great but they were a horrible synth sounding noise the whole way through. The battle theme is one of these.

asukaevaunit02
01-12-2006, 12:58 PM
ff9 had the best soundtrack, ff7 had few good songs but, i liked 99% of the 110 tracks on the ff9 ost

chronic_Maniac
01-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Does anybody know who the main guy is that was helped score all the final fantasy titles?

Silent Warrior
01-12-2006, 01:10 PM
chronic_Maniac: ... Nobuo Uematsu. Don't you do your homework, sonny? :p

Dreddz: Well, sure, there's some good in FF7's soundtrack, but I for one simply have too high demands to appreciate all of it. Or even most of it. Some good, yes, all good, nope.

Neco Arc
01-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Some good, yes, all good, nope.

boys from the dwarf
01-12-2006, 03:57 PM
the gilgamesh theme tune is better than pretty much all of FF7s tunes andother FFs have a lot better tunes. FF9s "your not alone" and "dark messenger" two brilliant peices and i think that dark messenger is the best FF tune ever but FF7 had some good tunes. cids theme tunes were realy good and the boss tune and the boss tune for jenova and bizzaro sepiroth were good ones but a lot of FFs have better tunes.

Lost Number
01-12-2006, 09:08 PM
I always appreciate it. I always stop for a minute when Cids Theme play in VII. I have a whole load of FF7,8,9,10 & KH songs on my mp3 player. Bran Bal - Soulless village. Just hearing the harp makes me want to stop what im doing and rest.

Shin Gouken
01-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Are the black mages a well known band? My buddy Paul gave me a cd with some amazing ff music on it which has been totally revamped with guitars and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. good stuff

mooglebunni608
01-12-2006, 10:48 PM
*appreciates the music*
i like aeris's theme besty.