PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Game Series

Discord
01-11-2006, 09:30 PM
Ok, so what do you think about the "Gothic" games?(Not the games about Goths, but the game series containing "Gothic", "Gothic II" and "Gothic II: Night of the Raven"):)

I loved all three and now I am waiting for the next one to come out.

Vyk
01-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Neeever heard of them o_o Nice sig though xD Jayne <3

~SapphireStar~
01-11-2006, 10:51 PM
I never even knew there was a series devoted to goth games. I thought what people meant by goth games were games like Primal or vampire games.

jrgen
01-11-2006, 11:10 PM
The German version of the first game features the band In Extremo. Not as background music, but as actual characters in the game. :cool:
I need to get that game sometime.

kikimm
01-12-2006, 02:20 AM
I've always wanted to check these games out, but they're computer games. Which means I'm extra lazy when it comes to buying them.

I didn't know there was that many of them, though.

Lindy
01-12-2006, 02:48 AM
I had to review Gothic 2 once upon a time, it was a nice concept, but frankly awful execution.

Did have nice graphics though.

Discord
01-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Well, I've played the game with original audio, i.e. on German. I though it was great, the concept, the graphics and the story itself.

The most hilarious thing about the game is that the characters, at least in the original version, don't speak in the regular RPG way. I mean, they don't say:"Oh Marry!" when someone gets killed.:)