PDA

View Full Version : Vincent?

asukaevaunit02
01-12-2006, 01:46 AM
how, and where do i get vincent? ive got every other character (cid yuffie) but i dont have vincent. how do i get him?

Rogue
01-12-2006, 01:55 AM
its called gamefaqs.com :) lol just find a game walkthrough site cause its to hard to explain to get vincent but you wont be sorry:D

Sephitachi7
01-12-2006, 05:45 AM
go to the Shin-ra Mansion in Nibelheim and check things out.

Neco Arc
01-12-2006, 03:15 PM
Go to ShinRa mansion in Nibelheim (not in Kalm Flashback) then you do this puzzle where you can obtain the numbers for opening the safe (dont remember them right now), then you fight a boss (Lost Number I think), then you can get the Key to the basement, Nanaki's last limit manual, and Odin... go to the basement, open the door, check the coffin and talk to Vincent (there are two options in between)... He'll go back to sleep... when you get back to the stairways, he will join you...

Anniexo
01-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Go to ShinRa mansion in Nibelheim (not in Kalm Flashback) then you do this puzzle where you can obtain the numbers for opening the safe (dont remember them right now), then you fight a boss (Lost Number I think), then you can get the Key to the basement, Nanaki's last limit manual, and Odin... go to the basement, open the door, check the coffin and talk to Vincent (there are two options in between)... He'll go back to sleep... when you get back to the stairways, he will join you...

with what s/he said when talking to vincent talk about sephiroth after that he will go back to sleep talk to him again to name him then go to leave and he'll join you

and the numbers you need are Right to 36, Left to 10, Right to 59, then Right to 97 make sure you don't go to far cus you don't have long then go kick lost numbers ass

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
01-12-2006, 06:40 PM
u hav to press ok at every number r it won't count, and if u go past it invalidates it as well

marc
01-12-2006, 09:29 PM
But you have to do it at a certain time, I remember I went back there after I got the Keystone on disc one, coz I only found out about it then, and I wasn't able to get him.

DarkLord
01-17-2006, 03:42 PM
What the..? Are you sure? Why not? I got him after getting to the end of the game.