PDA

View Full Version : Megaman X collection

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2006, 05:24 AM
I just got this game today, and I was playing X4 and I wanted to get Zero's black armor, so I went to input the code. Well if you didn't know, the PC version code was different from the PS code, and apparently the GC code is different than both of them. SO if anyone knows this code for Zero, as well as the code for Megaman, that'd be great! THANKS

THE JACKEL

Sephex
01-12-2006, 05:31 AM
Try looking at www.gamefaqs.com for your answer. I tried to see if they had the codes up for the Mega Man X collection (it will be up in a couple of days if you wait, though). I say look up Mega Man X4 for the PS1 itself, and then try inputing whatever code it says you to do on whatever version you have.

My girlfreind wants me to go to bed so sorry if that made no sense (and I'm in a rush...not like the dog Rush, though).

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Try looking at www.gamefaqs.com for your answer. I tried to see if they had the codes up for the Mega Man X collection (it will be up in a couple of days if you wait, though). I say look up Mega Man X4 for the PS1 itself, and then try inputing whatever code it says you to do on whatever version you have.

My girlfreind wants me to go to bed so sorry if that made no sense (and I'm in a rush...not like the dog Rush, though).

Yeah first site I tried was gamewinners/gamefaqs, they didn't help though, i think it's a completely new code for this version, cause I tried all the codes they had for the different versions. Hopefully someone will get it up soon.

THE JACKEL

Crossblades
01-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Did you try out that Mega Man racing game yet?

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2006, 05:42 PM
No, you have to unlock it first, I haven't done that yet, I started with X4 cause I only had the SNES games

THE JACKEL

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Does anybody else remember the utterly transparent yet widespread rumors from last June that this collection was going to feature all sorts of great stuff like voice acting for X1-3 and X5, English voice acting for X6, revised voice acting for X4, and revised translations for all the games? Good times.

Crossblades
01-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Does anybody else remember the utterly transparent yet widespread rumors from last June that this collection was going to feature all sorts of great stuff like voice acting for X1-3 and X5, English voice acting for X6, revised voice acting for X4, and revised translations for all the games? Good times.

I don't remember reading about this.:eek:

For shame they didn't add them:(

ljkkjlcm9
01-12-2006, 09:26 PM
yeah, doesn't seem like they did any of that. I beat X1 today in 30 minutes, I've played through it so many times haha. Back to playing X4, cause I haven't before, then X5, then X6

THE JACKEL

PramTheOracle
01-13-2006, 02:26 AM
X5 and X6 seemed Easy, But Watch out for Gate in X6, Hes harder than X6 Sigma IMO

Rengori
01-13-2006, 02:44 AM
Well yes, but they also said that they would release the 5 Megaman GB games in a collection too.

And holy crap, how did I not see this out? Oh right... FFIV Advance...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Well yes, but they also said that they would release the 5 Megaman GB games in a collection too.The difference is they're actually doing that.

Rengori
01-13-2006, 03:45 AM
The difference is they're actually doing that.
Really? I have NEVER seen it!

ljkkjlcm9
01-13-2006, 05:58 AM
X4 has been really easy as well, except for the final form of the final boss, it's annoying.
I know X1 amazingly well so it's easy. X2 and X3 have a lot of hidden stuff and I forget the order and what's where, so that takes me awhile, but they're not too too difficult. As for X5 and X6, haven't played yet, but we'll see. I think you can change the difficulty level of the later games, I never checked for X4, but I know X5 has it under options

THE JACKEL

Crossblades
01-13-2006, 02:25 PM
The difference is they're actually doing that.

I don't know. I was just at ebgames and gamestop.com and the listing was taken down. I think it's cancelled