PDA

View Full Version : FF2 DOS Formation GBA

squ1rl
01-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Help anyone. I am unable to change the formation of the fighters in FFII DOS for GBA. Is my game defective or do I have to wait until they reach higher levers? I suspect it's defective because when I see the last two fighting they keep missing but the first person in the formation is making effective hits. The game was a present that came with the GBA. I finished FF1 no problem except finding my way around.

Zechs
01-13-2006, 04:38 AM
It is set up so that the front liners are melee and the back liners are ranged fighters. There is an option in the status menu which will allow you to move and rearange the rows of the characters.

Rase
01-13-2006, 06:46 AM
If I remember correctly, you can change the row a character is in, and if one is in the back row, they will miss with anything except range weapons. However, they also can't be hit my anything except range attacks or magic. I think that's how it goes.

DJZen
01-15-2006, 09:29 PM
You can change row, but not line formation, if that's what you're asking.

Captain Maxx Power
01-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Even if you could change the line it's of no consequence. In FF1 the nearer the front the more likely you were to be targetted. In this game all targets have equally weighing to be hit, even if the target is being targetted by a physical attack and is in the back row.