PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams.

Epiphany
01-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Last night I ate Chinese before I went to sleep, and as a result I had a pretty crazy dream. I had just caught some mass murderer guy and was throwing a celebratory party, and during the party a man that very closely resembled Gollum walked up the sliding glass door. I slid it open, asked if he was hostile to which he responded no, but he wanted to tell us that he thought our minds were infected. He then proceeded to turn into a cat, which then proceeded to turn into a frog. Not a small frog, mind you. A whale sized bull frog. He started talking about the mind bug that was going to turn us all into giant frogs, then miraculously turned back into a cat. It then saw my dog and apparently was intriguied by him, and started trying to get into the house to get him. And then I woke up.

So, yeah. Have any of you ever had really weird dreams?

Mittopotahis
01-13-2006, 02:40 PM
The Chinese will do that to you, those crazy asains...

I always have weird dreams. Not any that I can think of off the top of my head, but I shall ponder it.

*goes to bed*

Shaun
01-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Weird dreams, eh? I used to have a helluva lot of scary dreams back when I was a kid. But you're talking weird, not necessarily scary, right? Well, I get them a lot now...

I recall one dream. I only have small memories of it, but I remember I had a dream where I was inside a cube-shaped house (possibly because I was trying to use 3ds max the same night). I got out of my hard, rectangular bed, and looked outside of my room's 'window', which was just a hole in the wall. All of a sudden, all of the windows (holes) in this shape that I was living in started expanding until I was standing on nothing, and I then fell into oblivion.

Hell, I've had lots of strange dreams, but that one was particularly weird. What a geeky dream...

Madame Adequate
01-13-2006, 03:03 PM
I had a dream where I was Superman (But NOT Clark Kent/Kal-el, I just had Superman's powers.) and Lionel Luthor (Smallville-era) was trying to make me have sex with a couple of girls from my old school, and kept messing with our memories. One of them was in an inflatable latex bodysuit, too. So it was a cool dream.

Oh, and he had messed up my superpowers. Not through the usual, sensible Kryptonite, but through some form of inertial dampening that prevented me moving with much speed. Dunno why I didn't use heat vision.

Namelessfengir
01-13-2006, 03:22 PM
THE WORST I get are precog dreams. i dream something and then a couple days later it happens but its never really anything good. like the glint of light off of a knike in my hand that happened three days later

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
01-13-2006, 03:36 PM
I have really screwed up dreams.... scaarryy... I'm not telling though..but Chinese does always seem to add a bit more screweyness to them...so does cheese......

Little Miss Awesome
01-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I had the weirdest dream ever one night, it was horrible :p
I was at home, watching the news when I heard about this murderer going around where I live, and apparently he dressed as a clown, and his trademark was to leave a dead horse on top of his victims bodies.
Later that day, I was on the way to the petrol station with my parents when I saw the clown, he was walking along, and he turned to me and grinned. I screamed "There's the murderer!" and my Dad just went "Don't be silly Amy, that's just a clown minding his own buisness"
When we arrived at the petrol station, there was another body, with a horse on top of it.

Then I woke up! I think it had something to do with the fact I'd been playing on the Sims too much, the clown looked like the clown off the Sims houseparty expansion pack :(

marc
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
i always have fucked up dreams.
Last night I dreamed my friend ate his dog, (no joke)
I find that listening to pyshcadelic music always helps.

Old Manus
01-13-2006, 04:52 PM
I had a messed up dream in which the Labour Party managed to stay in office for another four years

Oh wait, that really happened

Lost Number
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I had a dream where I was in school and there was this weird blue orb in the corner. Then I was called out and taken in a van to this odd place. Some woman with black hair and glasses was standing on a jeep running over my class. She went for me and I ran. I came to belfast where I climed Divis tower (stairs). Then Peirce a classmember and short absailed in through the window and told me to run away. He then jumped out the window. Then I heard knocking on the door. I opened it and it was Quina from FF9. S/he ran up and hugged me and sort of ripped and I woke up.

marc
01-13-2006, 05:05 PM
you know whats really weird, everyone you see in your dreams, you've seen somewhere before in real life (or a videogame ;) )

Mr. Kyusaku
01-13-2006, 05:13 PM
My Dreams are very disturbing and some of the creatures I have in my dreams are alot like the bunny from Donny Darko ( never seen ). I had a dream that I kept sinking into a pile of screeching larvas that were all diferent colors and it was like sinking into living macoroni and cheese.:barf:

Soul of Tarsis
01-13-2006, 06:40 PM
I had this weird experience one time where I beat a three year old to death with a piece of metal piping.

I’ve never had any strange dreams though.

Dreddz
01-13-2006, 06:44 PM
I know I dream alot, but I always forgot what they were about hours later.
I generally have nightmares though :(

Anaisa
01-13-2006, 06:53 PM
I dreamt last night I found a huge lake in the middle of a forest, and there were dinosaurs in it, and around it.

DarkLadyNyara
01-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Talking Lettuce. Thats all I'm gonna say.

Giga Guess
01-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I've had some wierd dreams, but most are not fit for mention here.

Zeldy
01-13-2006, 07:43 PM
I had this dream years ago I never forgot. I was still in Primary school at the time, and I woke up in tears ^_^;

In the dream, I came running out of school to go home. I saw my mum stood there waiting to take me home. So I ran over to her calling her name. She totally blanked me and took hold of this other girls hand and walked off. :(

Cuchulainn
01-13-2006, 07:53 PM
I once dreamt I was an onion.

Rye
01-13-2006, 07:58 PM
Oddly enough, I HAVEN'T been having odd dreams lately, but I do get them a lot.

Psydekick
01-13-2006, 08:11 PM
I have weird dreams all the time but none of you would understand any of them so I'm might as well not explain.:)