PDA

View Full Version : The Old Nick

Nick Schovitz
01-14-2006, 02:54 AM
http://shop.springfield.ru/image/nick_logo.gif

Ahh, remember the days of the old Nick? There were great shows such as My Brother and Me, Global Guts, Kid Gladiators, Wild & Crazy kids, and let us not forget my two favorite Aaah Real Monsters and Are you afraid of the Dark.

In my opinion Nickelodeon nowadays is bad and Rugrats is too. The only Cartoons I think that would suit the back in the day Nick, are The Fairly Odd Parents, and My Life as a Teenage Robot. Everything else sucks.

Oh and here's my favorite episodes of Rugrats and Doug
http://www.dork.com/benji/Rugrats-Matrix.jpg
http://www.premieranimation.com/media/os24..jpg

Oops sorry, wrong image of rugrats here's the correct link since there are no pics
http://www.tv.com/rugrats/a-visit-from-lipschitz---what-the-big-people-do/episode/49456/summary.html

Rice Cake
01-14-2006, 03:11 AM
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa....you still watch Nickelodion.I haven't had TV in such a long time that I can't even spell the name of a TV channel.But come on,you actually have a favorite Rugrats cartoon.:rolleyes2 But thats none of my bizzyness is it?

Nick Schovitz
01-14-2006, 03:21 AM
No I still don't watch it, I told ya, it sucks now.

Momiji
01-14-2006, 03:29 AM
I used to watch it a lot as a kid, but I grew out of it. My brother likes it though. And yes, I remember all of the said old shows.

Zell's Fists of Fury
01-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Pete and Pete!

Dreddz
01-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Ren And Stimpy :love:

Momiji
01-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Ren And Stimpy :love:

That's my personal favorite. I own the first 2 seasons on DVD. ^_^

eestlinc
01-14-2006, 07:51 PM
You Can't Do That On Television. Double Dare was pretty cool too.

Rye
01-14-2006, 08:01 PM
I miss Double Dare and that really good show with the blue barricudas and all of those crazy teams, and there was that temple where people would jump out and grab you if you did tripped a trap. xD I only like Spongebob from new Nick, I miss the old Nick. :(

Nick Schovitz
01-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Oh yeah it was called Legends of the Hidden Temple, what was the name of that show with the girl that could change into metal liquid and the camp show where this one guy ate nothing but Salami, wait I remember it was called Salute your shorts.

Captain Maxx Power
01-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Cartoon Network > Nick

Markus. D
01-15-2006, 03:30 AM
I liked: Guts, and this other gameshow... where you have to eventually enter a tomb, and explore and retrieve the artifacts.

it used to put me on edge every time I saw it, never knowing when one of the guards was suddenly going to appear out of nowhere and snatch up one of the contenders.

BEST SHOW EVER!

~SapphireStar~
01-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa....you still watch Nickelodion.
Is that a problem?

But come on,you actually have a favorite Rugrats cartoon.
yeah, so do I. Tommys First Birthday. And when Tommy family celebrated the jewish holiday Hanika (sp). Helped me pass an exam in high school on Hanika actually. And I told my teacher at the end and apparently I wasnt the first to do so!

But thats none of my bizzyness is it?
No not really.

Nick was classic back in the day with Classic Explains It All, Are You Afraid of The Dark and Kenan & Kel. They were godly shows.

Epiphany
01-15-2006, 08:31 PM
There is nothing wrong with still watching Nickelodeon. Cartoons are the best shows on TV, and even the uncartoon shows on Nick own.
However, the new Nick sucks so I watch Nicktoons. Nicktoons is another Nick channel, but they play all the good old stuff like Salute Your Shorts, Rocko, and Hey Arnold. They even have some really nice new shows like Martin Mystery, which is love.

Nick Schovitz
01-16-2006, 12:11 AM
anyone remember that Agent Wuu thing, that show sucked and didn't they used to have a Goosebumps show?

Agent Proto
01-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Old Nickelodeon was very awesome, with shows like Hey Dude, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Clarissa Explains it All, and cartoons like Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and Doug. Yep It was good. Some of the current shows are ok, like The Fairly Oddparents, and SpongeBoB Squarepants, but everything else sucks.

I kind of miss All That though, the first few seasons that is.

Vermachtnis
01-16-2006, 01:04 AM
I remember Pete and Pete, Doug, All That, Rugrats, Ahhh! Real Monsters, Rocko, ect. ect. That was some good TV. I'm with everyone else in only watching Fairly OddParents. I loved the Channle Chasers episode. That was kinda like a throwback to TV we used to watch back in the day.

Reles
01-16-2006, 01:23 AM
As a kid I didn't really enjoy cartoons all that much or the stuff on Nick or Disney, I kind of got bored of the shows. e.e I had more fun with dollies and things of that sort.

Vyk
01-16-2006, 04:41 AM
You Can't Do That On Television XD I used to adore that show "Fire!". All That tried to make up for its loss. And then spun off The Amanda Show which I liked. And they used to have Clarissa Explains It All. And Kablam! But typical Nick-Toons? No thanks. Ren and Stimpy were stupid, and the shows just got worse as the years rolled on. I can live without Rug Rats and stuff.

I Took the Red Pill
01-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Cartoon Network > Nick

Who could forget this dude? http://proto.thinkquest.nl/~jrb538/demakers/yassine/johnny-bravo.gif

Epiphany
01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
I also miss Wild 'N' Crazy Kids. That show was awesome.
I wonder if I can find Are You Afraid of the Dark somewhere.

Mr. Louis Game
01-16-2006, 02:41 PM
Shelby Woo?

I just wanted to add:
Weinerville
Alex Meck
Hey Dude
Guts
Eureeka's Castle
Wild n' Crazy Kids
What would you do? (more Marc Summers)
Nick Arcade (flying carpet anyone?)
Noozles?
Welcome Freshman

And the best show to ever enlighten the human existance...

DAVID THE GNOME!!!!!

EDIT: "Look around you. There are many things to see, that some would say could never be. These things I know. It's true and I will tell you so. They are there to see, if you believe. Trolls and wizards and fairy kings, birds that talk and fish that sing. And if your heart is true, then you will find them too. In every wish and dream and happy home, you will find a kingdom of the Gnomes."

Vyk
01-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Okay, yeah... Hey Dude was an awesome show... like Saved by the Bell, but for summer vacation... in the west xD

Nick Schovitz
01-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Shelby Woo?

Nick Arcade (flying carpet anyone?)

And the best show to ever enlighten the human existance...

DAVID THE GNOME!!!!!

[."
My god I forgot the arcade I used to get tips from that all the time.

escobert
01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Yes the new nik suck old was wonderful.

Mr. Mojo Risin
02-05-2006, 03:50 AM
www.ycdtotv.com

ShivaBlizzard8
02-05-2006, 04:03 AM
Good NICK=
You Can't Do That On Television
Pete and Pete
Clarissa Explains It All
Salute Your Shorts
Prometheus and Bob

Good Nicktoons=
Ren and Stimpy

Good Nick Jr.=
EUREEKA'S CASTLE!
David the Gnome
Gullah Gullah Island

*dates herself as old*

escobert
02-05-2006, 04:42 AM
Pete and Pete was the greatest show to ever grace TV. EVER.